[FM21][WIP] Match Screen Mods

michaeltmurrayuk

5 hours ago, Crb1986 said:

Hey, maybe you could help :)

Is that screenshot during the 3d match? If so, how did you manage to have the background picture during the match highlights?

No it’s after the match and you’ve exited 3D, so after game go to schedule and click on the score line and it takes you to that screen.

On 30/11/2020 at 15:17, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Initial work has started on FM21 versions of my Match Screen Mods, with a quick preview;

ibh_wippreview.thumb.jpg.ae501602d649ff33b7f1f1fc0e59c9e5.jpg

Plan for the moment (unless things break) is to have two selector panels in the left side Notable Events Panel, but keep the smaller width so it acts more like the widgets hidden in the corner - though it depends on whether the incidents panel will embed or can be replaced.

I've got rid of the Dugout as the Advice panel works fine within the other selectors and the dugout messed around with the resizing code, though I haven't actually played through that many games so can anyone tell me if they have seen anything appear in that space above/below the Dugout panel? (I know there is an advice popup in the bottom left corner).

For the main panel it's actually a lot easier to work with - have max. eight panels at the moment, and the split code seems to work so you can adjust the width of the individual panels and hopefully the height code will work this year (as the commentary bar should no longer be an issue) though at the moment adjusting the height will adjust all the panels (I'll see about switching that around for a future version) so is mainly there to give you a choice over whether you want full/half height panels instead of being resolution limited.

For views within the selector panels it looks like most of the old views still work, but need to test/check and look at the new panels.

I haven't really had a look at the HT Review screen but will see if there is anyway to make it possible to switch between Review/Tactics/Teamtalk panels as at the moment you cannot go back which limits your access to the data.

For the FT Review and Post Match Review screens looks like these both use the same file so that might be an issue - also has anyone seen where the Upload Highlights panel is located this year in case I accidental cut it out again.

One thing I need to know from people are what screen resolutions you use as the width of the tablet is determined by your resolution and I'll hopefully add some more options as the default thresholds are fairly limited (1920, 2560, 3840 people all get a Tablet of the same width for example). If you are playing in Full Screen mode just need to know your screen resolution, for windowed mode your active window size is better - if unsure take a screenshot without the borders and that will give you your active screen area, also let me know if you are on a MAC in case they have slightly different screen sizes.

For a release nothing set yet but won't be this week.

How we getting on? Always look forward to your match screen mods every year

I imagine that, apart from Michael (which I hope has nothing serious), nobody looked too hard at this new match interface (ibh) which seems very complicated to handle? It's so sad ...for me, it's clearly one of the most important panels and Michael's first screen was very interesting (with the option to resize each panel). If no one is dedicated, I can be interested to find something even though I'm far from having the talent and experience of some here.

I'll tell you if I ever stumble upon something nice.

Edited by AtlasFR

On 11/12/2020 at 14:53, Crb1986 said:

Hey, maybe you could help :)

Is that screenshot during the 3d match? If so, how did you manage to have the background picture during the match highlights?

You have to use a transparant skin. I couldnt play fm without stadium pic backgrounds, Makes it so amazing.

5 horas atrás, cruiseylee disse:

You have to use a transparant skin. I couldnt play fm without stadium pic backgrounds, Makes it so amazing.

Same for me but I was looking to have that background during the 3d match (as in previous versions) but it looks like it's not possible anymore.

Thank you.