FM21.4 JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-7, University/U18/High School (June Update)!

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello again, I downloaded and putted all the files on the folder editor data and tried to start a new save but seems there is a problem as it stops for more than one hour during the loading of the career ..at the end I quit...see the picture...

could you support me? Which could be the problem?

thanks 

matteo 

26D4BDB8-69EA-429E-878C-2BD5A15F81EE.jpeg

Just tried your database, and loving it! Thinking about using this for my next series on Youtube.

A question though. None of the teams in Japan has U23 or U18 teams. Is this correct, or have I loaded the wrong database? I'm using the 21.4.0 update.

1 minute ago, mnordbye said:

Just tried your database, and loving it! Thinking about using this for my next series on Youtube.

A question though. None of the teams in Japan has U23 or U18 teams. Is this correct, or have I loaded the wrong database? I'm using the 21.4.0 update.

U23 is not a thing in japan and most if not every team should have a U18 team playing with the High school teams as in real life. leagues are done a little differently though. also once you get to the J leagues you compete in extra U18 league and J2+J1 have a new U21 team starting this year

Hi Robbles, I did like this and selected season data and season date rules...furthermore I am using davencid realistic files...I tried a couple of time but seems is stopping at the same point during the loading of the save...in case could you indicate me the files I need exactly to load on editor data folder ? 
thank you and sorry for bother you 😊

82350D29-EA4D-4C56-84D3-DFE883335655.png

2 minutes ago, Matteom82 said:

Hi Robbles, I did like this and selected season data and season date rules...furthermore I am using davencid realistic files...I tried a couple of time but seems is stopping at the same point during the loading of the save...in case could you indicate me the files I need exactly to load on editor data folder ? 
thank you and sorry for bother you 😊

82350D29-EA4D-4C56-84D3-DFE883335655.png

try also using season data and nation rules as well ;)

1 minute ago, Matteom82 said:

It let me start only from the lowest I think : administrative Japanese divisions If I translated good...not possible to select only the higher divisions...see picture

0FBDCB70-FF47-47EC-9860-9A2FEF51BE30.jpeg

i am not sure on the problem but i will suggest to load the game in english and try to create a game. then change back to italian afterwards and see

2 hours ago, belajariman said:

still renaming my friend... there is almost 2500 cutout face need to be renamed to new UID

no rush :D

but seriously if you need help PM me

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, belajariman said:

@Robbles Quin ®™ there is jfl teams and below dont have cut out face. if anyone have any portrait sources i will edit them and make update. Thank you

legend mate :P. about 85% of the regional teams have photos on their individual club pages

il y a 18 minutes, belajariman a dit :

@Robbles Quin ®™ there is jfl teams and below dont have cut out face. if anyone have any portrait sources i will edit them and make update. Thank you

Hi, thank's for the facepack, master work ! 💪 You can find all the website of the JFL teams(with player's pictures) on the JFL official website :

http://www.jfl.or.jp/jfl-pc/view/s.php?a=1

Thank's again

8 hours ago, belajariman said:

Legend! Thank you!

now to find a club to play with :D  sadly I cannot do a youth challange

Hi Guys ! 

I'm new to this forum and the reason why we are here is for J League. I have noticed that we don't have a facepack for the J League and i have experience of making Action faces for previous FMs. 

Would you guys be interested in using faces something like this for your J League saves  ? (pictures will only be from the current ongoing season)

Your opinions will be most appreciated, let me know what you guys think !   (apologies to @Robbles Quin ®™ for using your thread to promote but i can't think of anywhere else)

banner copy.png

Edited by Supremek1

We have a

4 hours ago, Supremek1 said:

Hi Guys ! 

I'm new to this forum and the reason why we are here is for J League. I have noticed that we don't have a facepack for the J League and i have experience of making Action faces for previous FMs. 

Would you guys be interested in using faces something like this for your J League saves  ? (pictures will only be from the current ongoing season)

Your opinions will be most appreciated, let me know what you guys think !   (apologies to @Robbles Quin ®™ for using your thread to promote but i can't think of anywhere else)

pedro.png

mitoma.png

marcos.png

junker.png

iniesta.png

We have a facepack!! by belajariman! but hey adding content is always a great thing :P

7 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

We have a

We have a facepack!! by belajariman! but hey adding content is always a great thing :P

Yeah i kinda seen that late, i also messaged belajariman. not sure if he would mind if i continue with my project ? or would the community want something like the action facepack that i want to make ? 

I cannot figure out how the wage rules work in this and there's nothing to really make it clear. Sometimes I just can't offer more wages despite there being enough in the wage budget, and in some cases other teams *can* offer more than I can?

EDIT: The rules say I can't offer too many players above the max wage, but I have no idea what determines which players I can and cannot.

EDIT 2: I think it's because I had the June 9th update, but not the 20th update, which means my five years are done and I have to start over. :(

Edited by Mattybee

Hello, first of all allow me to thank you for the extraordinary work you've done with this database. It is a very very good work indeed. I've been enjoying the game fo the last couple of days but I must say that I'm finding it a bit too easy, TBH, as you can see by the prints. So i must ask if you have done something is the database to make the game easier or something? Because it is very weird that I'm being this dominant in a league that's supposed to be very competitive. 

Thank you so much :)

20210825160359_1.jpg

20210825160422_1.jpg