Previous matches are not saved.

russell9

1 hour ago, Harrison Modeste said:

Hi @russell9,

We'd appreciate if you could provide us with a screenshot of what you're experiencing so we can the see the issue a bit clearer.

Thanks for your help,

Harrison

Hi, please refer to attached screenshot. Click to view the match report does not work on the schedule screen, it's not clickable.
I think either the click event is not triggering or the match is not saved at all.

Clipboard01.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I have the same problem. You cannot view the match report unless you go via the item in your Inbox where you can only view highlights not the whole match.  Also I haven't found a way to analyse the match data, e.g. shots, mistakes, etc

On 01/12/2020 at 12:37, russell9 said:

Hi, please refer to attached screenshot. Click to view the match report does not work on the schedule screen, it's not clickable.
I think either the click event is not triggering or the match is not saved at all.

Clipboard01.jpg

Any update on this 2 weeks later?

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience of not seeing the match report through the schedule page.

You're able to view recent match reports for your team through the inbox items you receive and other recent match reports on the below competitions page:

image.thumb.png.f725b335c6d036d88ef21e3f01dae84c.png

The Dev Team are still working on restoring this issue so we appreciate your patience at this time.

Thanks,

Harrison

34 minutes ago, Harrison Modeste said:

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience of not seeing the match report through the schedule page.

You're able to view recent match reports for your team through the inbox items you receive and other recent match reports on the below competitions page:

image.thumb.png.f725b335c6d036d88ef21e3f01dae84c.png

The Dev Team are still working on restoring this issue so we appreciate your patience at this time.

Thanks,

Harrison

I assume this hasnt been fixed in latest update.... total shambles....game is clearly broken and released early to capture the xmas market. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So is this issue by design or is there an actual fault?

This issue in the game, for me at least, makes it unplayable. I genuinely do not enjoy the game, nor even play it currently, largely due to this. 

I would like to know if I am wasting my time revisiting this thread every week. I have a pessimistic worry that a few of these threads will have the same copy-pasted reply come the end of the season. 

2 hours ago, Frio said:

So is this issue by design or is there an actual fault?

This issue in the game, for me at least, makes it unplayable. I genuinely do not enjoy the game, nor even play it currently, largely due to this. 

I would like to know if I am wasting my time revisiting this thread every week. I have a pessimistic worry that a few of these threads will have the same copy-pasted reply come the end of the season. 

Im in exactly the same place as you...bought the game tried it and this made it totally unplayable for me. I still dont know how you are expected to play a stats based management simulator without being able to see any of the stats? 

Asked many times in here and twitter etc and keep getting the same reply...i fear i will keep getting the same reply till i get bored asking.

• SI Staff

Hi guys,

Once again, sorry you have been encountering this issue with viewing past matches.

We have been working on it and tracking the cause down. What would be helpful is if we could get some example saves from you to check out at our end.

If you're able to, could you upload an example save and let us know the file name(s) please?

https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015264418-How-to-upload-files-for-support#text

Many thanks!

6 hours ago, Dan Marshall said:

Hi guys,

Once again, sorry you have been encountering this issue with viewing past matches.

We have been working on it and tracking the cause down. What would be helpful is if we could get some example saves from you to check out at our end.

If you're able to, could you upload an example save and let us know the file name(s) please?

https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015264418-How-to-upload-files-for-support#text

Many thanks!

Why would you need a game save? Its not an error to individual users...its an issue for anyone playing touch on PC!!  Im pretty sure you could load up any touch game on pc, save it and look into it at your end...would take all of 8 minutes

Another attempt to buy time im afraid, could understand if it was only certain users this bug was the case for, but its EVERYONE! The game is broken.

Embarrassing even asking for a save IMO.

Edited by gazza8

Hi @gazza8,

We have a potential fix for this issue and want to make sure that the potential fix covers all scenarios; there have been some niche cases for this issue which the fix hadn't applied to.

It'd be helpful if you and some other users could send through your save game to ensure that no scenario is missed.

Thanks,

Harrison

I presume this is a bug which only occurs for some users, as I seem to be able to view match reports fine as noted in the thread 

Hence why a save game was requested, because some/most users aren't hitting this issue?

• 2 weeks later...

I've uploaded 2 screenshots here and to the cloud as requested.

Although not keen to add to the criticism, it is February now. Looking at the Touch forum generally, it's concerning. 

I concede defeat on this game. For me, many more aspects asides this one need fixing, and more insight from modern and elite data analysists wouldn't hurt as to what needs to consume the main screens and what doesn't. 

Hopefully the screenshots lead to a fix for others, if indeed it even is a fault and not just by design. 

No Match Report 1.png

No Match Report 2.png

• 2 weeks later...