what is the diffrence between the full version of FM and FM Touch?

Evening folks,now ive always wondered this as it says in the title,would i enjoy playing FMT after so many years playing the full version of FM? Ive always been intrigued so see what the diffrence actually is,does it run faster or something?

Sorry for the lack of knowledge with this,just rather curious as i said..

Cheers lads

If you have the full game on PC, you get the classic mode with it, so try it for yourself. 

Game speed is quicker as there's not as much depth, eg no press conferences, stripped back media and dynamics etc.

Core game is the same though, uses the same match engine, same graphics, same tactics, same players. 

This year in particular the difference between the game modes is closer than it's ever been, so if you want to zip through seasons whilst having around 70% of the depth of the main game, it might be for you. I always have saves on both game modes. I actually enjoyed FMT20 more than the main game last year for the first time since FM14. 

Some people turn their noses up at it though, for whatever reason. It's as if they find it beneath them to play it. Weird. 

Just now, Dagenham_Dave said:

If you have the full game on PC, you get the classic mode with it, so try it for yourself. 

Game speed is quicker as there's not as much depth, eg no press conferences, stripped back media and dynamics etc.

Core game is the same though, uses the same match engine, same graphics, same tactics, same players. 

This year in particular the difference between the game modes is closer than it's ever been, so if you want to zip through seasons whilst having around 70% of the depth of the main game, it might be for you. I always have saves on both game modes. I actually enjoyed FMT20 more than the main game last year for the first time since FM14. 

Some people turn their noses up at it though, for whatever reason. It's as if they find it beneath them to play it. Weird. 

Yeh ive always had the full game just never tried using it,maybe i have been one of the turn nose up people i dunno :D

May well give it a bash in the next few days

7 hours ago, steff91 said:

Yeh ive always had the full game just never tried using it,maybe i have been one of the turn nose up people i dunno :D

May well give it a bash in the next few days

You might find it a little tricky at first, especially if you're used to micro-managing everything in the full game. Play a season with Rangers on FMT to get used to it and see whether it suits your tastes.

21 hours ago, steff91 said:

Evening folks,now ive always wondered this as it says in the title,would i enjoy playing FMT after so many years playing the full version of FM? Ive always been intrigued so see what the diffrence actually is,does it run faster or something?

Sorry for the lack of knowledge with this,just rather curious as i said..

Cheers lads

FM touch is the superior version in my opinion.

It has all the good stuff of the full fat version, but does away with the boring and repetitive media stuff and player interactions

3 hours ago, trevjim said:

FM touch is the superior version in my opinion.

It has all the good stuff of the full fat version, but does away with the boring and repetitive media stuff and player interactions

This.

and people just can’t accept its true!

Lol spending 70 hours playing one season, brb doing 3/4 seasons in that time and having a life too 😂

10 minutos atrás, BnadnerB disse:

This.

and people just can’t accept its true!

Lol spending 70 hours playing one season, brb doing 3/4 seasons in that time and having a life too 😂

People just have different preferences. Some like to run a season as fast as possible, some like the deepness of the "full fat game". 

Gladly, both can play as they prefer and both can still enjoy a life, too! It's fantastic really.