Any Tika Taka Tweaks?

All is going well with Tromso, halfway through the first season and I'm 4 points clear at the top of the 2nd tier.

I'm getting all the results I'd expect from a Tika Taka formation, I lead the league in pass completion, average possession.. etc, just wondering if there is anything that stands out in the positions and instructions that is counter-intuitive to the style?

image.png.b9febd1a755e40e294bb76bdcade58d6.png

50 minutes ago, DasMagicMullet said:

All is going well with Tromso, halfway through the first season and I'm 4 points clear at the top of the 2nd tier.

I'm getting all the results I'd expect from a Tika Taka formation, I lead the league in pass completion, average possession.. etc, just wondering if there is anything that stands out in the positions and instructions that is counter-intuitive to the style?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it :thup:.

There are different ways to set up different styles.  You have set up your tiki taka, I might set up mine differently, someone else may have a 3rd view and the game's default may be different again.  So long as it is working for you, you are happy with the style of football played and you are getting the results you want, that's all that matters - and it sounds like you have all 3 :).

Of course if it stops working and you struggle to get it back on track, then ask for opinions.