Opposition report and scout report

Scottstinton

Hi @Scottstinton,

Apologies if you have found the game underwhelming so far as obviously we have gone to great effort in unprecedented times to make this edition of FMT as enjoyable as possible given the circumstances. That being said if issues are raised we will need as much clear information as possible to get issues passed to our devs thereby getting fixes in for our users as soon as possible. Given that i would suggest that some screenshots be sent over in this thread and i will do all i can to help with the issues you are having here. As with the description provided so far i am slightly unclear as to the problem here. If you could also provide your device model that would be much appreciated as well.

Thanks,

Harry

Hi @Scottstinton,

From those screenshots i am still struggling to see the issues here - with the first screenshot it doesn't look like the opposition report is showing your team to me as it references Luton when you seem to be managing as West Brom. As for the Team Report, you are in fact looking at your own teams report - so is the correct page. Could i ask again what you believe to be the issues here on these pages?

Thanks,

Harry

3 hours ago, Harry Dunning said:

Hi @Scottstinton,

From those screenshots i am still struggling to see the issues here - with the first screenshot it doesn't look like the opposition report is showing your team to me as it references Luton when you seem to be managing as West Brom. As for the Team Report, you are in fact looking at your own teams report - so is the correct page. Could i ask again what you believe to be the issues here on these pages?

Thanks,

Harry

Yes mate when it comes up opposition reprt this correct however when I click full opistion report or scout report at the bottom of this it leads to my own teams report so not full opposition report id that makes sense?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...