I've been scheduled to play the same team twice away from home in the Premier League season

finleya123

I'm just starting my third year in charge of Arsenal and I've been scheduled to play a number of teams in the Premier League either only at home, home and away (as it should be) and only away.

I'd rather not play Liverpool at Anfield once in a season let alone twice! I saw someone had the same problem with a Stoke save in their third season? Please help me out here!

image.png.c678363c7137c0a29b2ecd984ca8f8a3.png

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tony Garvey said:

Hey guys can we get some saves where we can see this please? It will help our investigation

What file do I select from the docs folder to upload? I'm desperate for this to be sorted. I've spent over 4 days worth of game time on my current Forrest save and i've had this issue for 2 seasons running now. Only just noticed and refuse to start a new season until this issue is sorted. It is making the game unplayable! 

• SI Staff
5 minutes ago, Dylan1994 said:

What file do I select from the docs folder to upload? I'm desperate for this to be sorted. I've spent over 4 days worth of game time on my current Forrest save and i've had this issue for 2 seasons running now. Only just noticed and refuse to start a new season until this issue is sorted. It is making the game unplayable! 

Hey, again, sorry about this!

Your save should be named on the start screen when you start the game (whatever you called it) - look in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\Games for it 

You can use this link to browse for it or just drag and drop to it, let me know the name when done and I'll get this looked at ASAP!
https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

12 minutes ago, Tony Garvey said:

Hey, again, sorry about this!

Your save should be named on the start screen when you start the game (whatever you called it) - look in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2021\Games for it 

You can use this link to browse for it or just drag and drop to it, let me know the name when done and I'll get this looked at ASAP!
https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Thank you. I have uploaded the file to the link under the name of Nottm Forest 2.fm , can you please confirm that this has been received? 

• SI Staff

Hey guys

I apologise for the delay to a response in this thread - it was picked up in our League forums earlier, but we should have answered this thread much earlier too, of course. Sorry.

Down to brass tacks.... I've checked this issue and it's logged with our developers. We are working on sorting it.

This should not be happening in any new savegames however.

Again, please accept my apologies, it's definitely under investigation.

26 minutes ago, Tony Garvey said:

Hey guys

I apologise for the delay to a response in this thread - it was picked up in our League forums earlier, but we should have answered this thread much earlier too, of course. Sorry.

Down to brass tacks.... I've checked this issue and it's logged with our developers. We are working on sorting it.

But are you planning on fixing the existing save games?

28 minutes ago, Tony Garvey said:

Hey guys

Appreciate you responding on this one. 

I note that this is not an issue on new games however I have no motivation to start a new game given the time invested on this one. It would be really disappointing to find I can't continue with my current save. When I go to start my new season the fixtures generated are EVERY team I play twice at home or twice away, this is just not realistic and is ruining the fun.

Frustrating as well because I havent been able to play the game for over a week now, have seen people picking up on this for weeks now and what is already annoying that this issue has been for 2 seasons and I haven't noticed it.