[FM21] "Don't Go Debrecen my Heart"

Hootieleece

Debreceni Vasutas SC

VHUGa0.png

Preseason 20/21

Hello all! I am going to try another career save.

The Club I have chosen is Debrecen Vasutas SC. Recently relegated from the Hungarian Top Division and are favorites.

The reason I chose Debrecen is that when I was in High School I had a crush on on Henrietta Onodi and I found out she was from Debrecen....

See the source image

The Game Database is as follows:

j3Y7Rz.jpg

Here is the Manager Stats for Solomon Arpad a retired young ex Professional Footballer and want to be Pep Guardiola!

stUJ8Q.jpg

Solomon is hired out of the Blue.....

sLEbYD.jpg

PGlEY8.jpg

Here is the team Background and History:

QXrfPD.jpg

cudCgz.jpg

to3T2A.jpg

Solomon emulation of Pep's Tactics:

oZPk1h.jpg

wpdCbq.jpg

kVwedh.jpg

And finally the Assman's Report on the Squad:

7ehDAj.jpg

We will show the Preseason Results in our next Post.

Always happy to hear criticism that will make a better Career Update....

Thanks for Reading!

Edited by Hootieleece
added images

I should walk the league unless I am totally incompetent with 1-91 odds. The real fun will come from our presence in Hungarian League I and challenging for Titles and Champion's League while using our youth squad.

I didn't know I needed to keep a under 20 player in the first XI.

QygeJH.jpg

Edited by Hootieleece
added images

Preseason/August 2020

The Preseason started with a few Friendlies and getting some Tactical competence.

5ljgbq.jpg

We started off well for a team that was learning a new tactical philosophy.

The League started as I was expecting and we were winning on sheer quality.

The Last  two games I will chalk up to my Goalie being bad....and we can't handle Over the Top Balls....

League Standings

bCzCXC.jpg

Player of the Month

uf1i31.jpg

Benyei's is becoming a regular at the Mezzala position in my Central Midfield even at his tender age.

32 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Brilliant thread title. :applause:

27 minutes ago, karanhsingh said:

Seconded!

I was worried someone had already thought of it....after I started the thread.

Thanks for the compliments....

24 minutes ago, Hootieleece said:

I was worried someone had already thought of it....after I started the thread.

Thanks for the compliments....

Yep great title, that was main reason I gave you an upvote.:)

Good luck with the save, images are a bit small for me though.

14 minutes ago, Maw74 said:

Yep great title, that was main reason I gave you an upvote.:)

Good luck with the save, images are a bit small for me though.

For some reason I can only post Direct Links, but I will use bigger images if that helps.

4 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Brilliant thread title. :applause:

I don't want to spoil it, but actually that "c" is not a "k" sound, it's a "ts" sound.

And sadly there's a lot more practice waiting for you, if you want to say correctly the name "Balázs Dzsudzsák".

So... Good luck in Hungary! :D :D

28 minutes ago, kg88pks said:

I don't want to spoil it, but actually that "c" is not a "k" sound, it's a "ts" sound.

And sadly there's a lot more practice waiting for you, if you want to say correctly the name "Balázs Dzsudzsák".

Shush. :lol:

5 hours ago, kg88pks said:

So I guess it sounds more like "Don't go Depressing my Heart"

As for that guy who is my Star Player....I call him "BD" or "Playmaker"

because I'm sure Baldass Sudsack isn't right either.

Debreceni Vasutas SC

VHUGa0.png

September 2020

League Table

Jo0Ehw.jpg

September Fixtures

bTVSwS.jpg

Players of the Month

Akos Kinyik

CVrA1k.jpg

He was the piece we needed as our defense has begun to solidify....it isn't great but I think it is more of a GK problem.

Mark Szecsi

uAJgnY.jpg

He has begun to bang them in regularly.....only problem is that he is a little short!

End of Month Reports

KJvzDD.jpg

Not a Bad report but we could be doing better....at least Locker Room Atmosphere is good! Team Bonding is Important.

ci1K5M.jpg

Not the best financially as we are losing money, but I can't really afford to sell anyone.

Thanks For Reading!

Edited by Hootieleece

Debreceni Vasutas SC

VHUGa0.png

October 2020

After our back to back losses at the end of the month of September. Solomon was looking for his team to get back on track.

Schedule

2S9uas.jpg

The only blip was a draw against Ajka one of the better teams in the Division. The team is still not as good defensively as Solomon would like. 

League Table

o4ODwk.jpg

Players of the Month

Mark Scezci

ReQFpt.jpg

Adam Bodi

xCNV0Q.jpg

Joszef Varga

Iowfcs.jpg

Balazs Dzudzsak

lzDcAK.jpg

These Four Musketeers are leading the team in goals and assists. BD is playing as the #10 an AMC-S Playmaker even though he is a natural AML-IW. His speed is suspect but his craft and guile and Set Piece virtuosity is undeniable.

Management Reports

YlHSdX.jpg

The Board is happy overall and we are on top of the table as expected. We have a 6 point lead even after losing two matches!

hRFl5I.jpg

The Finances aren't terrible, but obviously we need to get back to the Top Division and European Competition as soon as possible!

Thank you for Reading!

any comments are welcome.

Edited by Hootieleece

Debreceni Vasutas SC

VHUGa0.png

November 2020-Winterbreak

Schedule

8VTXEd.jpg

The League was a romp other than our match against second place Gyimot.

League Table

dCqDF3.jpg

Our Winning streak has led to a 14 point lead at the Winter Break. The Bookies and Media predicted this....

Analyst Report

OAmOMD.jpg

Our attacking is great our defense less so, but I think it is GK complacency.....

Player of the Month

Csaba Szatmari

OucvbA.jpg

This Giant has become quite the cover CB. Cleaning up all the long balls over the top even though he has less than stellar pace.

Management Report

7cT8X0.jpg

0ZyBtG.jpg

Still losing money but it should be better in the Top League....We are the best drawing team in the League and average about 4k fans per game.

Thanks for Reading!

Edited by Hootieleece

43 minutes ago, B.W.G said:

Fantastic start to life at Debrecen :thup: 

This is just practice until I get promoted to the Top League....unless something goes spectacularly wrong I will be in Hungarian Top Division Next Season and I want to be in European places in Two Seasons. Just in case the 4 Mouseketeers retire.

Debreceni Vasutas SC

VHUGa0.png

Winter Break 2020/2021-February2021

The Team finished the first half of the season in good shape then Winter Break came....

It was announced on 12/14/2020 that the team would go on Break until 1/23/2021.

Except the team never left on vacation and Solomon decided to keep on training at a lower level to keep up match sharpness. He also arranged a bunch of Friendlies with Foreign Clubs willing to visit Eastern Hungary.

Schedule

lweG0z.jpg

The team didn't play particularly well during those Friendlies, but they did help prove Solomon's point about complacency. Then the injuries started first it was BD, then all of the 4 Musketeers just before the Hungarian Cup match against Ferencvaros!

nEvsyY.jpg

5tgSmc.jpg

The Board and the Fans weren't happy with the loss but without the team's 4 Best players Solomon didn't expect to win....

W8JTDC.jpg

after the Cup Loss the Team took it out on our hapless foes in the II Division!

League Table

ai18LA.jpg

The team is still missing players due to injury, but we are grounding out results with the help of the "Three Amigos"

Players of the Month

Norbert Kondrak

Q9WYgg.jpg

Adam Pinter

IlmiMG.jpg

Donat Barany
FoRVco.jpg

Analyst Report

Zmc4nG.jpg

Management Report

tpBgAI.jpg

jrC7Be.jpg

Thanks for Reading!

Edited by Hootieleece

1 hour ago, SixPointer said:

13 wins on the spin is most impressive 

It would be more impressive if the team wasn't better than even favorite's to win the title. 

Debrecen is a recently relegated team that loaded up on stars to ensure a return to the Top League. 

It's like playing with men against boys... 

The only thing that worries me is complacency in the team and some defensive mistakes we keep making!

Debreceni Vasutas SC

VHUGa0.png

March 2021

The schedule only has 3 matches all in Division II. 

Schedule

o3ej7V.jpg

Yes, we lost to our local rivals for a second time this season....it was one of those games. They sat deep and their goalkeeper played out of his mind and they beat us with one long ball over the top.

34foge.jpg

but we did set records with our winning run. Now we must complete the Job.

League Table

KZABJY.jpg

As you can see the team has a 20 point lead in the title race...We still need to do a professional job to claim the title and Solomon will not be happy until the title is mathematically secured!

Analysts Report

2XOkQT.jpg

Management Report

EeZqKj.jpg

srZ6id.jpg

The Board is happy that the Team is on track to win the League. The Financial position is relatively Comfortable and most Key players have been resigned for next season....some without promotion pay raise clauses:lol:!

Thanks for Reading!

Edited by Hootieleece

Debreceni Vasutas SC

VHUGa0.png

April 2021-End of Season 2021

Schedule

iSssln.jpg

The team did not lose another match all season and coasted to the Title with 97 points!

VhseaN.jpg

We assured ourselves of Promotion on April 7th!

SkPKDO.jpg

The Fans are happy....

hIfTUb.jpg

Three Days later The Team clinched the Title we set out to win!

jcJDC2.jpg

and the Team set a record number of Wins!

JxAxL5.jpg

Record Points Tally! It was a shame not to get 100!

Season Review 2020-2021

EEhCQt.jpg

Squad Final Ratings

XWTUak.jpg

BD was the leader of the team and our version of Messi.

Player Awards

NnICoM.jpg

BD won the Player of the Year!

W17jf7.jpg

Agoston Benyei was Young Player of the Year!

jwiYCf.jpg

Mark Scelzi was 3rd in Scoring which is great because he only played in about 30 matches due to rotation.

Division II Team of the Year

hIiMLk.jpg

The could have drafted our entire team except our GK, but 8 out of 11 isn't bad...

Hungarian Cup Review

4HYa1U.jpg

Debrecen lost to a clearly superior Ferencvaros Team that won the Cup! The team should have done better and we will look to do better next season.

Management Report

hJ3Due.jpg

StnSLG.jpg

The Board is pleased and we are in decent financial shape...what will next season bring?

Board Vision for Next Season

WqubdE.jpg

Solomon is NOT happy...the Board has decided to play defensive counterattacking soccer...ala Mourinho while Solomon wants to be Guardiola!

Thanks for reading!

Edited by Hootieleece

Debreceni Vasutas SC

VHUGa0.png

June 2021:The Silly Season

I call the offseason the "Silly Season" because fans and Managers alike start overestimating players and are always looking for the final piece to add to a team to win a Championship or Trophy. This leads to managers to waste money on many players who will never live up to their wages and get the managers and GM's fired.

This is not just a Football/Soccer Phenomenon, but all Professional Sports including the NFL, NBA, and NHL as well.

Season Review

hGHdDH.jpg

and then the first Bad news....

SACUfK.jpg

The team has lost some position in Europe...hopefully we can remedy it with a Successful season in the Hungarian Topflight!

Transfers 2021

WVWoZD.jpg

Solomon was actually relatively happy with the team most leaving players were from the Reserve and Under 19 teams . The major additions were to find a Goalkeeper and strengthen the Back line in the Future. Solomon is disturbed by his defense's lack of pace. 

Jakub Wrabel

aY0J2t.jpg

Jakub has been brought in to be our new First Choice -Goalkeeper .

Adam Varga

3ySS7B.jpg

Adam is our new Deputy GK.

Attila Koch

xuufgF.jpg

A new CB to be nurtured in our reserve team.

Lazar Djurovic

XGeO6Q.jpg

Lazar is a Big Man and good athlete who can play multiple positions...a backup option, but I couldn't resist the low wage. (Had him in a save in FM20 was a Serbian International) He will primarily be cover for our Striker Scezi!

Adam Kecskes

WbWNIl.jpg

Adam is being brought into nurture into a BPD and he has better pace than the current 2nd string. Will Feature in the 2nd Team.

Andras Juhasz

uWZk4S.jpg

Andras was brought in as future Mezzala and will be sent out on loan to get some first team experience in the role.

Kristofer Horvath

TJCVur.jpg

Kristofer is to be the deputy to BD and eventually take over the reigns of the #10 Role. Even though he is only on loan from Torino.

Lucas Lovat

xNmnOW.jpg

Lucas is being brought in to replace either Kuhert or Ferenczi at Left Back. He was found by our GM and is Transfer Listed by Slovan Bratislava. He is currently on trial for 3 weeks.

Board Expectations

TCFiBi.jpg

The League expectations aren't outlandish and should be manageable with the current team....if they aren't met. This will be a short career!

The Hungarian Cup expectations depend on if we end up playing a top team before the Quarterfinals like last season, but are doable.

Thanks for Reading!

Edited by Hootieleece

Debreceni Vasutas SC

VHUGa0.png

July 2021:Preseason

Schedule

Tnr2xq.jpg

The Preseason schedule is packed with 10 matches...Solomon believes that playing matches is the best way to get fitness...even though he routinely schedules running drills.

The early losses were the team learning the new counterattacking philosophy that the Board want after the losses...Solomon re implemented the Vertical Tiki-Taka he favors.

The only thing that stinks is the fact that we start the season visiting defending League and Hungarian Cup Champion Ferencvaros!

Preseason

Zv3pmr.jpg

The journalists rate us as the 5th best team in the League...if we can live up to it we will easily manage to meet the board expectations of Mid-Table!

eCf8rZ.jpg

27BHa5.jpg

The team is one of the smallest physically but we are technically proficient to make up for our lack of physicality.

Squad Ratings

IF0ML4.jpg

Regular Season

75gQKJ.jpg

The first game of the season started of well Mark Scelzci scored a header off a throw in and then just before halftime the wheels fell off....

League Table

192IJM.jpg

Player of the Month

N/A only one match played in regular season.

Management Report

8qZyc8.jpg

QCf0vc.jpg

The board is lukewarm in support of Solomon but he is safe for now...

Financially the team is in a much better position and will be doing better when the aging stars contracts run out in 2023!

Thanks for Reading!

Edited by Hootieleece

36 minutes ago, DazRTaylor said:

Roll on June 2023 and those contracts can go!

Your screenshots are slightly blurred - Do you play in a low resolution or is it just me?

I agree...I need those stars now this season and maybe they can earn a trip to the World Cup in December 2022 after that they are on the bench. BD is already slowing down....he's 34!

As for my Screen shots I have to use direct links....for some reason when ever I use the "forum links" from Imageshack they never show up,

Debreceni Vasutas SC

VHUGa0.png

August 2021-Regular Season

Solomon was looking forward to the start of the season even after the loss to the best team in the league. The schedule for August did include the other top teams as well and the TRUE relegation fodder. If the Team could end the month with 6 points Solomon would be happy.

Schedule

MSTu9C.jpg

League Table

VTYKq4.jpg

The team's play wasn't terrible except for the Ferencvaros match.  The Defense is playing well especially GK Jakub Wrangel. If we could get offensive out put about 2/3 of last season we would be in the European places.

4 points is not good enough....the lack of concentration...that is a problem with this team is especially glaring in the match against Budafok . We bossed the game and in the last 20 minutes we gave up to cheap goals! FM'd!

Squad Form

CMAtcD.jpg

Player of the Month

Jakub Wrabel

UQeA5H.jpg

The GK's performances have been let down by the attackers....lack of goals especially Mark Scelzi and Donat Barany's misses....

Management Report

44C7bX.jpg

The board isn't enthused but Solomon will keep his job for now....

oJGT2A.jpg

The Financial picture isn't bad but a good season in the European Places would help....but that is probably beyond this team.

Thanks for Reading!

Edited by Hootieleece

Debreceni Vasutas SC 

VHUGa0.png

September 2021:Regular Season

Schedule

Solomon looks forward to righting the ship with only 3 matches in September. Both league matches are winnable and the Hungarian Cup should provide match time for the Backups.

QOdL54.jpg

All Three were wins but the match against Lipat was concerning....

League Table

TZFIie.jpg

Squad Form

ZfDLSm.jpg

Player of the Month

Adam Pinter

AixLIo.jpg

Solomon had been using Adam as the backup Mezzala and training him that way, but with Bodi injured the new ASSMAN suggested Pinter play on the right wing...after a good match in the Hungarian Cup and another against Ajka. He might be keeping the job... 

Management Report

4uC5Lj.jpg

llxKa4.jpg

The Board is still happy, not ecstatic, but good enough to keep the job. More concerning is the financial state of the team. If we keep losing 230k a month we will use up our Bank balance pretty fast and that would hamper our competitive balance in the League. We have an absurdly low payroll versus the other top teams in the League.

Thanks for Reading!

Edited by Hootieleece

8 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

Yes, it is.

I will probably use the new site, but I don't like its lack of adjustments to photos. 

I am also going to try a few experiments on the old site as well to see if I can get better picture quality.

7 hours ago, kingjericho said:

Good job so far. I managed Debrecen on FM19 and on top of being a historical club they had excellent facilities. Is that still the same? You should get some young prospects.

The Name is officially Debreceni Vasutas Sports Club! I call them Debrecen FC because I'm not sure if FM has the rights to the name...and I like continuity in my posts.

7 hours ago, kingjericho said:

Good job so far. I managed Debrecen on FM19 and on top of being a historical club they had excellent facilities. Is that still the same? You should get some young prospects.

Sorry, I quoted you twice.

8 hours ago, abulezz said:

Just caught up reading this thread - great save so far. 

Thanks for reading....Let's hope the boys can maintain there hold in the League.

Hello everyone another Image test:

First from old Imageshack...resized Image: 1024x764

vigvZO.jpg

2nd same image from new site (IMBB):

20201207165509-1.jpg

If I end up going with the New site I will only be able to USE super large images which are 1920x1280 (my screen size)

I think the problem was that I wasn't resizing my Images. It wasn't a problem in the summer when I made my Clermont Thread.

Debreceni Vasutas SC

VHUGa0.png

October 2021:Regular Season

Schedule

hO0ycL.jpg

The team had 5 fixtures this month, four in the League and one in the Hungarian Cup! As you can see we play much better at home except against inferior opposition.

Yg7xA5.jpg

In Fact Solomon goes on the record about what he wants from our Home play at NAGYERDEI STADION!

Image result for nagyerdei stadion

League Table

syIpiz.jpg

Player of the Month

Mark Scelzci

Dntoje.jpg

Management Report

8j3UiX.jpg

D7w6n5.jpg

Thank You For Reading!

This is an Imageshack post. Is it still blurry?

Debreceni Vasutas SC

VHUGa0.png

November/December 2021:Regular Season

Schedule

of2CD6.jpg

The last five fixtures before Winter Break are daunting in that we play three of the four top teams in the League. We have played  Ferencvaros twice so far during Solomon's tenure and neither match was a pleasant experience. Puskas Akademia is playing out of their skins right now...will have to hope for a bad day to help us keep our Home win streak going!

fTkUlZ.jpg

League Table

cyjz5e.jpg

Our good form at home continued where we won matches against all three of the big teams and vaulted our selves into the Playoff Places!

We still have some work to do, but I we can nick a win or draw away from Fortress Nagyredei ....

Squad Form

qmO6XH.jpg

Most of the starters have ratings of 7.00+ for the last month...which shows our play is improving. Solomon is still tinkering with roles but is happy with the 4-2-3-1 Wide's Results

Player in Focus

D0GM9u.jpg

Normally I would name a player of the month, but the players are becoming repetitive. So I am going to show you one of the many quality wingers the teams seems to have. So he can actually get in the First Team, he is being retrained to become a Low-Rent Version of Trent Alexander Arnold!

Youth Intake Preview

n05LaW.jpg

Not exactly what I was looking for, but the defense could always use a boost. Luckily the team has a surplus of wingers and attacking players in general...about 5 of our players will be out of the club after the 2022 World Cup.  Those players include many of our leading players and leadership.  I have this season to make Europe with this group of players before a rebuild. 

BD is 34 and probably won't make the Hungarian squad he is a statue playing in the Enganche role as a #10. I have several possible candidates for his replacement since that position is key to formation.

Analysts Report-Midseason League

94nsCs.jpg

DVSC is the second best scoring team in the league...If we could just hold a few more leads especially away from home.

3Lasbk.jpg

Our Leading scorer Mark Scezci is tied for 2nd in the league. Look at the Saves Held and Parried! We owe our position to our GK!

Management Report

O04C9b.jpg

UF4EOg.jpg

Now that the team is playing better Solomon is more secure....a European Place would certainly help the bank balance and the goal of putting Hungarian Football back on the map!

Thanks for Reading!

Debreceni Vasutas SC

VHUGa0.png

December 2021:Winter Break

The team headed into the Break on a high...but the Holidays brought a few interesting events!

igjvEC.jpg

Interesting as it might seem Solomon is a Debrecen born and bred and has living out his childhood dream....

qG6RYj.jpg

The day after Christmas after news of the offer....The Board offered Solomon.

VuN1q0.jpg

Solomon isn't exactly happy with the playing style of the Club Vision but couldn't negotiate any changes...The Board wants him to emulate Mourinho while Solomon wants to be Guardiola under whom he was an under 23 Player at Bayern before his catastrophic motorcycle accident ended his playing career.

Management Report

yA3x3v.jpg

Ni3HMd.jpg

Thanks for Reading!

Debreceni Vasutas SC

VHUGa0.png

January 2022:Winter Break/Regular Season

Schedule

NXF0xX.jpg

The team was offered some Friendly's by similarly sized foreign teams and Solomon agreed hoping that He could get the team playing better away from home.

Sadly our road woes continue...

The Back Four are really all over the place....especially in the matches against Gorica and Bottom Feeder Ajka!

I decided to sell off one of the defenders I thought was too slow to play a higher line....and that cause a revolt led by BD!

BD was angered that the team now lacked depth in defense....

I promised to let some youngsters play and that pacified the team for now, but I am stepping up the clear out of the team to this summer window...all the old heads will roll!

Hopefully we can play well enough to stay in the top four of the League and earn European Football.

The Backups played against Ujpest after the Revolt and played well....

The defense is still shaky but at least we get results at home.

League Table

ii7fJr.jpg

As you can see we sit 3rd we are only there on goal difference.....

Squad Form

VYs8Fd.jpg

most of the players that are playing well this last month are backups....not a good sign!

Player of the Month

Mihaily Korhut

See the source image

1iFuUz.jpg

Korhut is physically declining but has so far still being called up for the National Team. He has been playing better in the past few months as he realized He needed to fight for his Starting Job and that was the only way he would make it to the World Cup in 2022!

Management Report

7bP4n2.jpg

8Nvr75.jpg

The Board is happy even if Solomon isn't. The bank balance is looking pretty good due to a League Payment on the first of the year. (I guess to cover the costs of Winter Break)

Thanks for Reading!

Debreceni Vasutas SC

VHUGa0.png

February 2021/Regular Season

Schedule

UfpBcR.jpg

The schedule calls for a busy month with 7 fixtures. Five in the League and Two Legged Hungarian Cup Draw. Also during this run DSCV will play Rivals Ferencvaros Three Times!

The results weren't stellar on the pitch....but Solomon thinks he should take the boards advice a become more like Mourinho. Teams are either "Parking the Bus" or Go all out against us...

Highlights

9kiVui.jpg

All the draws gave us an unbeaten run....

PD4CW2.jpg

m5OSJy.jpg

We made the Quarterfinals the Boards Vision!

League Table

JKe4tT.jpg

Squad Form

ZdqVNf.jpg

No one is playing well except Wrabel our GK. He has been a Rock at the Heart of our Defense.

Player of the Month

Jakub Wrabel

See the source image

CluiXI.jpg

Management Report

6CRjXj.jpg

mSgdBQ.jpg

The Board is satisfied but any real slips in form and this career might be over....

Thanks for Reading!

Debreceni Vasutas SC

VHUGa0.png

March 2022:Regular Season

Schedule

I0HEU7.jpg

The month of March see five fixtures. Three in the League and Two in the Hungarian Cup within 3 weeks. After the February slump Solomon tweaked his tactics and has taken a less patient approach. The TI's that were change were "Work in the Box" and "Underlap Left and Right" as well as adjusting the Defensive line and line of Engagement.

The result three wins and two draws. Two of the three wins were in the League which has helped our place in the table.

Highlights

aDjABC.jpg

OnOQRv.jpg

League Table

mmXHY6.jpg

Squad Form

05jwT9.jpg

Player of the Month

Krisztofer Horvath

2hyMgL.jpg

Management Report

eabfdq.jpg

t8a8cG.jpg

Thanks for Reading!

Debreceni Vasutas SC

VHUGa0.png

Youth Intake 2022

OrZ2eb.jpg

This is all the players not a bad bunch and a few who might be of use down the road.

JasJxY.jpg

Solomon took the advice of the HOYD and signed the players.

Tibor Bodnar

XUrlJF.jpg

He is probably the best of the bunch but needs some mentoring and a lot of playing time....

Gergo Kovacsevics

iMvMor.jpg

We will need a left back in the future, but needs to work on his attacking skills and quickness, also needs mentoring.

Gabor Farkas

g3hbbL.jpg

The most first team ready player, but we have plenty of players a his position. Will have to work on attacking skills and work rate to become a starter.

Thanks for Reading!

Debreceni Vasutas SC

VHUGa0.png

April 2022:Regular Season

Schedule

lwhZW3.jpg

The Schedule for April is busy, Seven Fixtures. Five in the League and Two Hungarian Cup! Luckily most of our games are against lower half teams, but we play league leaders Puskas in the Cup and finish the season with our closest competitors for a European places!

The Month started with us in good form, but at the end of the month re ran out of gas ... the home loss to Fehervar hurts because it ended a 29 match Home Winning Streak!

Highlights

KzNVZc.jpg

The team won a thrilling victory over the league leaders!

7twRSs.jpg

our run continued and we played well in the first leg of the Semi-Final!

oKS43M.jpg

Our fans were expecting victory....this match probably decides the winner!

6Cpqyv.jpg

We played terribly in the "Big Match"....

fZ84NA.jpg

League Table

xAEMfl.jpg

Squad Form

NkesNk.jpg

Player of the Month

Norbert Kundrak

7375iX.jpg

This Homegrown player is really showing the goods unfortunately he doesn't want to stay....and will be a steal at $375K!

Management Report

Yy7SZ3.jpg

On1O7G.jpg

Thanks for Reading!

Comments and suggestions are encouraged!

Debreceni Vasutas SC

VHUGa0.png

May 2022: End of Regular Season/Awards Show

Season End Awards Show: The Loki Awards

8qBPvI.jpg

qGG69f.jpg

Jakub Wrabel was the best piece of Business done last off season. He is the reason We made European Places.

Horvath the Loanee from Torino is the Heir apparent to the #10 Spot.

The rest are depth option or future prospects.

ixfI85.jpg

JQ8Agq.jpg

HmE1p6.jpg

FkT9mi.jpg

PkZQgq.jpg

GtGsS4.jpg

Solomon won Hungarian Coach of the Year!

RO1Upw.jpg

gahfFT.jpg

UJJpbI.jpg

For the second year in the row! Scezci is the runner up for Top goal scorer

sLQwtj.jpg

Club Vision

vLMt4J.jpg

qkqkB4.jpg

The board still want Mourinho....and we just don't have the players...

Management Report

TutcES.jpg

s2V0Me.jpg

The Board isn't enthused with our form at the end of the season....Our players were already at the Beach in their minds. Financially with Solomon's tight fisted (mostly) Free transfer policy the team is getting the Foundation of future success. 

Thanks for reading!

Edited by Hootieleece
added images