Personalised player role overwrites normal role

Ganzoars

I use personalised player roles so that I don't have to constantly change the player roles when I swap a player out (e.g. my inside foward will come off for another player who is better suited for a winger)

However, when I start a match with someone who has a personalised role, the standard tactic changes to that role even when I put someone in there who doesn't have a personalised role set

It's a bit difficult to explain but I hope that makes sense

I think there's any issue with player instructions that they know about. I am having similar issues by telling my striker to shoot more, then when I go back into edit more instructions for my striker it appears that I never told him to shoot more as it's not been selected. 

You should provide screenshots to the SI guys, will provide them will evidence of what your issue is. 

OK, so hopefully these screenshots help

Normally in my tactic, I have my AMC using the Attacking Midfielder (Attack) role (1 - Standard)

However, in this case, I am going to play someone who has a personalised role. In this case, using the Advanced Playermaker (Attack) role (2 - Personalised)

However, after starting him in a game, I remove him from the position, but the role has changed to use the Advanced Playermaker (Attack) role rather than the Attacking Midfielder (Attack) role (3 - Changed)

This happens in all the positions I have tried with many different roles...

1 - Standard.JPG

2 - Personalised.JPG

3 - Changed.gif