Problems with my football manager editor

jim-thompson1980

I downloaded the FM Editor for FM2021 I wanted to make some league changes. One thing I love to do is take Liverpool FC to the lowest League possible remove all big name players and using just my youth players and Regens get back into the champions League but my FM Editor looks like this. see below and I dont know what to do to fix it I tried uninstall FM2021 and the editor and re install but that didnt help any please help.

FM Editor.jpg

vor 9 Stunden schrieb jim-thompson1980:

I downloaded the FM Editor for FM2021 I wanted to make some league changes. One thing I love to do is take Liverpool FC to the lowest League possible remove all big name players and using just my youth players and Regens get back into the champions League but my FM Editor looks like this. see below and I dont know what to do to fix it I tried uninstall FM2021 and the editor and re install but that didnt help any please help.

Does it look like this after you started the editor? This is the screen to load existing files on your computer.

1 hour ago, jim-thompson1980 said:

I load FM editor it loads its database and when I click load editor data it goes straight to that.  

So it will load it's database and then you can search for clubs or players and edit.  You then save editor data when you've finished.

You need to press "load editor data" to open the changes file which you have saved.

If you are letting the editor load it's data then pressing "load editor data" before you've saved anything, there will be no data in the default location so I think the editor is asking you to direct it to the data.