FM21 not updating to latest patch

As the title says, my FM21 is still on 21.1.1 and i've tried many ways to try and update it but with no luck. I've restarted steam, unintalled and reinstalled the game, followed step-by-step guides on other forums on how to get it to update but with no luck. Any ideas people?

FYI, the homescreen of the game has 21.1.3 in the bottom right hand corner, however, when I start a new game, the only option is 21.1.1.

Thanks in advance.

5 minutes ago, RossT551 said:

As the title says, my FM21 is still on 21.1.1 and i've tried many ways to try and update it but with no luck. I've restarted steam, unintalled and reinstalled the game, followed step-by-step guides on other forums on how to get it to update but with no luck. Any ideas people?

FYI, the homescreen of the game has 21.1.3 in the bottom right hand corner, however, when I start a new game, the only option is 21.1.1.

Thanks in advance.

If it says 21.1.3 at the bottom, you are up to date. There's a difference between the game version and the database version. :thup:

If it says 21.1.3 bottom left of Home Screen you have the latest version when you start a new game the top right is the database which is 21.1 and that won’t change till the winter transfer update

21 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

If it says 21.1.3 at the bottom, you are up to date. There's a difference between the game version and the database version. :thup:

Ok thank you mate. I've been playing FM for a decade, you'd think i'd know this.

24 minutes ago, Mush1983 said:

If it says 21.1.3 bottom left of Home Screen you have the latest version when you start a new game the top right is the database which is 21.1 and that won’t change till the winter transfer update

Thank you mate.