HELP (Young team end team2). Need answer ;)

Hello,

I’m french and I’m new to the forum.

Like every year I start with an English D4 team (sky bet league 2) and this year, it’s HARROGATE TOWN.

There is indeed a 2 team (U23) and a young team (U18) but neither (no teams) is in official competition (only friendly matches). Same for the second season ...

However my team 2 (U23) is of "very good level", according to the coach. lol

Do I have to wait long? Or do I have to do a manipulation so that my 3 teams are in official competition?

Thank you for your answers and your help.

There should generally either be an option to ask the board to put your team in a league for next season, or at the end of the season you should get a news item asking you if you want to submit your teams to the reserve/youth leagues for the next season.

Your U18 league might also be tied to your Youth Level rating so you might need to ask the board to improve this before you'll be invited to the youth league.

Hey. Got the same problem with WHU. Played only one save before last patch and half season only, but my U18 didn´t play any match whole time. I´m starting new save  right now so will see what will happen. But it can be problem of the game maybe (or was before patch)... WHU U18 play south division in real world in 20/21 season, but not in my (last) game...I´m using vanilla database..

Edited by Crossczech

2 minutes ago, Crossczech said:

Hey. Got the same problem with WHU. Played only one save before last patch and half season only, but my U18 didn´t play any match whole time. I´m starting new save  right now so will see what will happen. But it can be problem of the game maybe (or was before patch)... WHU U18 play south division in real world in 20/21 season, but not in my game...

Have you downloaded a file to remove brexit from the game? If so, there was an issue with one of those files removing u18 teams from leagues.