• SI Staff

@aAu thanks for the info. Ive tried to reproduce here and the AI are meeting the foreign player registration rules. Do you happen to have a save game from just before the 31st August 2021? If so would you be able to upload to our cloud service and we will take a look at the registration decisions by the AI 

@kgain_k thanks for the info. Likewise if you have a save game from just before the registration deadline that saw this issue occur then could you please upload and we will take a look. 

Cheers,

Ben 

On 04/12/2020 at 22:10, Ben Kenney said:

@aAu thanks for the info. Ive tried to reproduce here and the AI are meeting the foreign player registration rules. Do you happen to have a save game from just before the 31st August 2021? If so would you be able to upload to our cloud service and we will take a look at the registration decisions by the AI 

Hi @Ben Kenney, unfortunately, I've only noticed that bug in December and I don't have any savegames near the summer transfer market closing, but I have savegames in January. Are you interested in taking a look?

Edited by aAu

• SI Staff
On 06/12/2020 at 14:16, aAu said:

Hi @Ben Kenney, unfortunately, I've only noticed that bug in December and I don't have any savegames near the summer transfer market closing, but I have savegames in January. Are you interested in taking a look?

If you have that save in January then that would be really helpful.

Cheers,

Ben