Text size. Can I change it?

Does anyone know if the font size can be made larger? Can’t play the game because it’s too small to read over a long period of time. On older versions it was possible, so why not this one? Not everyone has the eyesight of a teenager!

• SI Staff
8 hours ago, Bobbin said:

Does anyone know if the font size can be made larger? Can’t play the game because it’s too small to read over a long period of time. On older versions it was possible, so why not this one? Not everyone has the eyesight of a teenager!

Would you mind letting me know what device you're running upon - I did do some improvements to font sizes this year to try and ensure its readable across all devices (I'm nearly 50 and my eyesight is far from 20-20 so its a big deal to me also) ... but with 4000 devices supported across iOS and android ... and new devices coming out all the time it's possible some might need further adjustment.

• SI Staff

Which size iPad Pro do you have? - I've been looking for an excuse to get one and this might be it ..

(I've 20-40 eyesight myself so I want to ensure as many people as possible are playing the game, tbh I was expecting you'd on a phone rather than a tablet .. are there any specific pages you find hard to read?)

It is a 1st series iPad Pro, 13 inch screen, and I can recommend them. The only downside is the battery life is quite short, but as I use it at home it’s not a problem really.

As soon as the game loads I find it hard to read, compared to the previous version it seems nearly half the size. Haven’t got much further into it, because of the problem.

many thanks 

• SI Staff
9 hours ago, Bobbin said:

It is a 1st series iPad Pro, 13 inch screen, and I can recommend them. The only downside is the battery life is quite short, but as I use it at home it’s not a problem really.

As soon as the game loads I find it hard to read, compared to the previous version it seems nearly half the size. Haven’t got much further into it, because of the problem.

many thanks 

Thanks for the info - I'll see what we can do to run up an equivalent via. QA (I think they have that one to hand) - I play on a smaller (non-Pro) iPad generally and haven't had any issues myself ... do you have a screenshot, does the app take up the entire screen?