Divisional highest average rating awards given to players who appeared in one playoff game

Supermercado99

I have a league where the third bottom team plays the third top team in the lower division for promotion/relegation. Two years in a row one of my 'of the season' awards based on average rating has gone to a player from the lower division side who had a great playoff game. This is despite the minimum percentage of games played setting being 70%.

This wouldn't be an issue at all if the 70% rule was followed, but in any case the award should only be going to a player from the right division side.

UPDATE - The playoff sides are also counted in the news item about highest/lowest sponsorship incomes in a division.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/12/2020 at 21:47, Thomas Hardy said:

Hey @Supermercado99,

Do you have a save before the award comes through? 

Thanks,

Tom

I rebuilt my awards to stop this from happening (made them on calendar year rather than season) but happy to recreate the original award format and run a test season to try and get this happening again. The only complication is that the lower division team has to win the game for their records to be counted in the higher division's awards so might need to run through a few seasons before this happens. Will get back to you, thanks for looking into it.