Problems Expanding South Korean League System

Tikka Mezzala

Hello, 

I am trying to expand the South Korean league system. I am working through things very gradually, testing every step as I go along. I initially added the K3-League and K4-League without any promotion/relegation to the K2-Challenge League. I kept things very basic at first. There would be 3 promotions from K4-League and 3 relegations from K3-League. All division levels were set properly and there were no glaring contradictions in the system I had created. I went to verify things and I got a message saying that a league that I hadn't even added required a minimum of 8 teams and the editor had found 0. I sought out the league in question and could find no explanation as to why it influenced what I had in place. There were no ties to any of the competitions I had added to the league set-up. So far, so bad. 

I decided to then run a very simple test. I reloaded the editor and opened up the 'add leagues to existing structure' section, then selected South Korea. Without changing a single thing, I decided to run a test. Lo-and-behold: I got the same message. 

B648210DF5AA138BD3B893D1CD76B0D5F1683413 (1024×749)

Just to clarify: this message appeared without a single change being made in the editor. 

Any ideas what is going on?

5 hours ago, Tikka Mezzala said:

Hello, 

I am trying to expand the South Korean league system. I am working through things very gradually, testing every step as I go along. I initially added the K3-League and K4-League without any promotion/relegation to the K2-Challenge League. I kept things very basic at first. There would be 3 promotions from K4-League and 3 relegations from K3-League. All division levels were set properly and there were no glaring contradictions in the system I had created. I went to verify things and I got a message saying that a league that I hadn't even added required a minimum of 8 teams and the editor had found 0. I sought out the league in question and could find no explanation as to why it influenced what I had in place. There were no ties to any of the competitions I had added to the league set-up. So far, so bad. 

I decided to then run a very simple test. I reloaded the editor and opened up the 'add leagues to existing structure' section, then selected South Korea. Without changing a single thing, I decided to run a test. Lo-and-behold: I got the same message. 

B648210DF5AA138BD3B893D1CD76B0D5F1683413 (1024×749)

Just to clarify: this message appeared without a single change being made in the editor. 

Any ideas what is going on?