Who's responsible for youth intake?

Possibly stupid question. Is there still a way to choose who's responsible for youth intake, as in e.g. FM19? If so, I just can't find it.

As background for the question, yes, I do have a Head of Youth Development. But the intake report came from the DoF. Hence the confused yellow face. :confused:

Given the current intake issue, I thought you're making another ranting post  :)

I think it depends on the responsibility you set. If it is assigned to your DoF, I assume it's better to reassing to HoY as they normally have better required attributes

2 hours ago, davewolf said:

Possibly stupid question. Is there still a way to choose who's responsible for youth intake, as in e.g. FM19? If so, I just can't find it.

As background for the question, yes, I do have a Head of Youth Development. But the intake report came from the DoF. Hence the confused yellow face. :confused:

You can change that in the staff responsibilities. 

You can find that by going to responsibility > Advice and Reports then change the "Provide Youth Development Information" to HoF. This should make it so that intake information come from HoF, not DoF. 

3 hours ago, Tom 99 said:

Look for "Provides Youth Development Information".

3 hours ago, SazoJohnno said:

You can change that in the staff responsibilities. 

You can find that by going to responsibility > Advice and Reports then change the "Provide Youth Development Information" to HoF. This should make it so that intake information come from HoF, not DoF. 

Thanks, everybody!

That wasn't hard to find, at all... To me "Advice and Reports" doesn't mean "Bringing in Youth Players". But that might be just my problem...

hace 7 horas, davewolf dijo:

Thanks, everybody!

That wasn't hard to find, at all... To me "Advice and Reports" doesn't mean "Bringing in Youth Players". But that might be just my problem...

I don't think bringing in youth players depends on one staff member. The HoYD has the most influence, but I think the other coaches plus DoF can have some influence as well (I don't remeber this very well honestly). It never made much sense to assign it as a task to a coach in particular.