Tactical changes on pre-match screen

ss03

It seems that changes made on the screen just before you go into a game aren't working properly.

For a particular game, I selected the option to make changes for "this match only" and changed mentality to cautious and altered the LOE and defensive line amongst other things. When I got into the game however, the mentality had switched to balanced. Also for the next match, the LOE and defensive line changes had stuck when they should have only changed for that one game.

Sorry for the delay in getting back!

I've attached 2 screenshots, one taken immediately before a game with apply changes to "next match only" selected, then one from the tactics screen after the match.

I must have remembered wrong in regards to the in/out of possession and transition settings as these have reverted as expected. I had changed the mentality from cautious to positive for this game only however, but it didn't reset after the game.

Screenshot_20201208_141352_com_sega.score.touch.thumb.jpg.b6b485d80bef7174e807645f99de5a0e.jpgScreenshot_20201208_145628_com_sega.score.touch.thumb.jpg.b35309499d47c14efdfd292663bdc4fa.jpg

Edited by ss03