[FM21][SKIN] TCS 2021

TCSSkin

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Rivanov said:

@bluestillidie00 Which panels defines this screen? I want to define the font / color of the player names. 

CleanShot 2020-12-30 at 10.26.50.png

Sure @bluestillidie00 will jump in an correct if I'm wrong, but its usually the Match preview line ups panel - but I think this then refers to Tactics Icon Preview Info panel  that controls the name boxes /icons and text. I have noticed the issue with the black/black as well so seeking to fix it - for now i've replaced it with original extracted game file because I cant find where the font files being referred to for the name is to alter the text colour reference? 

1 hour ago, giglet13 said:

Sure @bluestillidie00 will jump in an correct if I'm wrong, but its usually the Match preview line ups panel - but I think this then refers to Tactics Icon Preview Info panel  that controls the name boxes /icons and text. I have noticed the issue with the black/black as well so seeking to fix it - for now i've replaced it with original extracted game file because I cant find where the font files being referred to for the name is to alter the text colour reference? 

Thanks! It's indeed inside the file: tactics icon preview info panel.xml

The part that defines the font is down below:

<!-- Name -->
    <container class="main_box" id="nmcn" appearance="boxes/custom/match/lineup pitch icon/bottom/paper" height="20">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="label" id="name" size="7" alignment="centre" auto_size="vertical" multiline="false" font="tad"/>
    </container>

I removed font="tad" and that fixed it. :)

Having problems with sizing the screens can you help? For some reason the player profiles wont allow me to display faces and player information. The first photo is with 85% zoom out which is what works for me usually and the second is with 50% which is way too small to read. 

Anyone know why this might be doing that? or ways to fix it?

Screenshot 2021-01-01 at 18.47.31.png

Screenshot 2021-01-01 at 18.47.06.png

8 minutes ago, GunnerDM said:

Having problems with sizing the screens can you help? For some reason the player profiles wont allow me to display faces and player information. The first photo is with 85% zoom out which is what works for me usually and the second is with 50% which is way too small to read. 

i feel like the new update broke zoom options for skins. regardless it’s the code from 20 and i haven’t changed it so i’m not sure 

3 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

i feel like the new update broke zoom options for skins. regardless it’s the code from 20 and i haven’t changed it so i’m not sure 

Damn! ok i will keep trying at it...no idea what it could be though, love this skin so determined to get it working. Cheers for replying anyway much appreciated.

18 hours ago, GunnerDM said:

I was having similar problems, check the windows scaling settings under display settings on your pc/laptop. Mine was set to 125%, change that to 100% and the game zoom settings at 100% and all skins should show up fine.

On 07/12/2020 at 08:08, -Jef- said:

Great skin. One problem. There is no list of player traits in development

image.thumb.png.9863eeae3a79d2426710da34e953b21d.png

is there any fix for this problem? i cant see the list of player traits in development but in the main player screen works ok

6 hours ago, markyosullivan said:

None of the stadiums are appearing for me, just downloaded this morning. 

Also couldn't find v1.1 or is the download link now for v1.1 only?

download on fmscout, just forgot to post it over here

25 minutes ago, benhoward12 said:

Hello,

Any help?- I am trying to set my forwards pressing intensity to 'more urgent' - however I don't seem to have the option- but do for my defenders

It's probably a resolution / screen size issue but wondering how I could resolve?

image.thumb.png.87d2165f4f2104850c95aa1709a3fdae.png

not a skin bug, that specific role is limited in pressing options. you can see similar if you look at a role like Treq, the opposite applies to pressing forwards

3 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

not a skin bug, that specific role is limited in pressing options. you can see similar if you look at a role like Treq, the opposite applies to pressing forwards

Thank you, I seem to have this for a number of different roles, both forwards and midfielders so thought it might be something to do with resolution or screen settings

36 minutes ago, CammyBoi273 said:

Hiya, I can't figure out why but my game won't show player faces/stars at the top like its meant to. Does Anyone have any knowledge of why it's like this or what I could do to try fix it?

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Resolution related, the new update seems to have broken it. Make sure your display is set to 1080p, as well as your in game resolution is 1080p with 100% zoom

Loving the skin, got one question, is it possible to replace the team selection page and have the normal tactic page? The screen with the table and chairs in the background. I don't understand why they make it a small box with all the empty space around it.

https://imgur.com/a/wBzQyYj

I shouldn't have to scroll down or right to see all the info. Is it even possible to change this in a skin?

Edited by Matty114

On 14/12/2020 at 22:43, yonko said:

@bluestillidie00

I like this match screen and how you've removed the dugout. If I wanted to use that in the base dark skin, which panel file do I need to copy & paste over? Is it just match in between highlights panel.xml? Thanks

2134122646_matchscreen.thumb.png.3dd9d42e6c36528974ab0a2c1128612b.png

I want that one to and i know its the resolution that makes it look like that but it should be possible to edit and make it look like that on a 1920x1080 screen...but don't know how :confused:

I tried this skin just for this week, really nice but had problem with game crashed after match is finished, can a fix being made please. Only on this skin the problem exist, I tried rene skin and also fme skins but they are operating good after match. I also have red pixels on buttons of the game and tácticas screen, maybe you can get the fix for that if you know. This problem exist with every skin I try :brock:

5 hours ago, riceXI99 said:

I tried this skin just for this week, really nice but had problem with game crashed after match is finished, can a fix being made please. Only on this skin the problem exist, I tried rene skin and also fme skins but they are operating good after match. I also have red pixels on buttons of the game and tácticas screen, maybe you can get the fix for that if you know. This problem exist with every skin I try :brock:

haven’t had any crashes so i can’t fix what i can’t replicate 

1 hour ago, poma said:

It happens all the time, why?

- Cache cleared

- Automatically override custom panels unticked

- No other skins

- No changes made

Birmingham v Chelsea_ Review.png

I have been using this skin for ages. I have used both 1.1 and 1.2. I have never seen this issue. Nor have I had any crashes. 

I honestly don't know what you guys are doing, but I feel like something is being changed, or your not following the instructions correctly. 

On 24/12/2020 at 15:09, Borktendo said:

Hi there, thanks again for the awesome skin, I'm having an issue with the in-match tablet. I'm able to drag to resize, but the panels do not update to accommodate. No matter what width I use, there is always 8 panels. Leaving me with the result below:

Capture.JPG

I'd like to know too if there is a way of removing some of the panels? I don't need 8, maybe only 4. Too much info being shown for me.

@bluestillidie00

Any reason why the match display has changed from 1.0 to 1.1? My only concern is that the sidebar no longer includes the recent events section in 1.1 which makes it harder to follow which players have scored and picked up cards at a glance. Any intent to bring this back for a version 1.2?

Thanks for all your hard work; I'm enjoying the skin immensely. Just my one concern. I've attached some screenshots for clarification.

Spoiler

2146004462_Sidebar1.0.PNG.ef4b6287373516f4451dff7781820d3d.PNG789180042_Sidebar1.1.PNG.70045bbd5c5bc22e398cb8d62dffea54.PNG

15 hours ago, CaesarXI said:

@bluestillidie00

Any reason why the match display has changed from 1.0 to 1.1? My only concern is that the sidebar no longer includes the recent events section in 1.1 which makes it harder to follow which players have scored and picked up cards at a glance. Any intent to bring this back for a version 1.2?

Thanks for all your hard work; I'm enjoying the skin immensely. Just my one concern. I've attached some screenshots for clarification.

Reveal hidden contents

2146004462_Sidebar1.0.PNG.ef4b6287373516f4451dff7781820d3d.PNG789180042_Sidebar1.1.PNG.70045bbd5c5bc22e398cb8d62dffea54.PNG

Delete the match folder and post the one from v1.0

14 hours ago, vamcj said:

tem como fazer funcionar o teclado virtual com sua skin. gosto de jogar em tela touch

Please post in English.

9 minutes ago, viktorallvin said:

Does anyone know what's causing this and how to fix it?

The missing widget things I mean. Can't remember it looking like that on FM20 and I didn't do anything to add them there.

A bug with the new update. I'll fix it if i get around to posting v1.2