[FM21][SKIN] TCS 2021

TCSSkin

44 minutes ago, viktorallvin said:

Thanks. So if I can download 1.1 and figure out which file to use it should work, in theory at least? :)

no so its a bug where the id's of the file changed, and the old ones obviously don't have the new ones. Try this. Make sure it's called 'match overview popup panel.xml'. I think the scores will be missing but i haven't figured that out yet

match overview popup panel.xml

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, bluestillidie00 said:

no so its a bug where the id's of the file changed, and the old ones obviously don't have the new ones. Try this. Make sure it's called 'match overview popup panel.xml'. I think the scores will be missing but i haven't figured that out yet

match overview popup panel.xml 3.3 kB · 0 downloads

I'll try and let you know, thanks a lot! :)

3 hours ago, can_9 said:

hi @bluestillidie00. How can i make it bold? 

and also i have a problem on these panels. It is empty. How can i solve it ? 

Q1: player/tcs/selector/header/per det.xml. Replace line 104 with

<widget class="link_text" id="wgex" section="Pcnr" auto_size="vertical" size="normal" colour="fg" style="bold" />

Q2: Bug with the game I think

On 06/02/2021 at 01:24, bluestillidie00 said:

Q1: player/tcs/selector/header/per det.xml. Replace line 104 with

<widget class="link_text" id="wgex" section="Pcnr" auto_size="vertical" size="normal" colour="fg" style="bold" />

Q2: Bug with the game I think

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, sorry for being late to the party. Is there any way I can get the stadium megapack to work with this skin? I was using another skin before and it worked just fine, it just seems to stop working (just the default black background) for TCS, probably doing something wrong to be honest, but I would be really glad if anyone could tell me how to fix the issue. 

Hi everyone. Is it possible to edit the skin manager profile panel, so it will show favoured clubs and personality after the languages? I took Human Profile file from the Light21 skin and it almost works.

I've tried to make it similar as the language parameter, and it shows the Favoured Clubs and Personality headers, but not the widgets.

Spoiler

<!-- Languages -->
										<container>
											<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_gap="0" horizontal_inset="0" />
											<widget class="label" col="0" row="0" alignment="left,bottom" font="label" auto_size="vertical">
												<translation id="text" translation_id="295874" type="use" value="Languages Spoken" />
											</widget>
											<widget class="languages_text" id="lngw" col="0" row="1" alignment="left,centre_y" auto_size="vertical" spec="text" multiline="true" />
										</container>

<!-- Favoured Clubs -->
										<container>
											<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_gap="0" horizontal_inset="0" />
											<widget class="label" col="0" row="0" alignment="left,bottom" font="label" auto_size="vertical">
												<translation id="text" translation_id="247453" type="use" value="Favoured Clubs" />
											</widget>
											<widget class="favourite_clubs_text" id="fvcw" col="0" row="1" alignment="left,centre_y" auto_size="vertical" spec="text" multiline="true" />
										</container>

<!-- Personality -->
										<container>
												<translation id="text" translation_id="247713" type="use" value="Personality" />
											</widget>
											<widget class="personality_label" id="PPst" col="0" row="1" alignment="left,centre_y" auto_size="vertical" spec="text" multiline="true" />
										</container>

Снимок экрана (156)_LI.jpg

Edited by Outrospective

I've tried the first thing - it results in the profile page going blank so the code isn't meant to work this way, it seems.

As for adding closing widget in the end - I'll try but I have my doubts about it, as the same pattern reapplies to press conferences and interaction style - they all have the same style of closing:

Spoiler

<!--Press conference/ Interaction style/ Languages/ Favoured Clubs/ Personality-->
								<container class="scrolling_box" id="pcIS">
									<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top, left" apply_to_children="true" />
									<container>
										<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_alignment="top" vertical_gap="8" />

<!-- Press conference -->
										<container>
											<widget class="label" auto_size="vertical" alignment="left" font="label">
												<translation id="text" translation_id="308467" type="use" value="Press Conferences[COMMENT: number of clients]" />
											</widget>
											<widget class="text" id="prcn" height="20" alignment="left,top" auto_size="vertical" />
										</container>

<!--Interaction Style-->
										<container>
											<widget class="label" height="12" alignment="left" auto_size="vertical" font="label" >
												<translation id="text" translation_id="343976" type="use" value="Interaction Style[COMMENT: human profile; title text for section indicating how the human manager interacts with his players on a one to one basis]" />
											</widget>
											<widget class="text" id="prco" height="20" alignment="left,top" auto_size="vertical" />
										</container>

<!-- Languages -->
										<container>
												<translation id="text" translation_id="295874" type="use" value="Languages Spoken" />
											</widget>
											<widget class="languages_text" id="lngw" col="0" row="1" alignment="left,centre_y" auto_size="vertical" spec="text" multiline="true" />
										</container>

<!-- Favoured Clubs -->
										<container>
												<translation id="text" translation_id="247453" type="use" value="Favoured Clubs" />
											</widget>
											<widget class="favourite_clubs_text" id="fvcw" col="0" row="1" alignment="left,centre_y" auto_size="vertical" spec="text" multiline="true" />
										</container>

<!-- Personality -->
										<container>
												<translation id="text" translation_id="247713" type="use" value="Personality" />
											</widget>
											<widget class="personality_label" id="PPst" col="0" row="1" alignment="left,centre_y" auto_size="vertical" spec="text" multiline="true" />
										</container>

</container>
								</container>

</container>

Basically it seems to me, that the whole operation should be really easy, but for some reason the game doesn't want to register it properly.

Edited by Outrospective

Try to use this. I took code for Favourde clubs and Personality from my own skin and it looks like this.

obrazek.png.65b83dfd8e4f763fddaa987eb6db3243.png

Spoiler

<!-- Favoured clubs -->
    <container class="person_personal_information_panel" file="none">
        <record id="object_property">
            <list id="get_properties">
                <record>
                    <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                    <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
                </record>
            </list>
        </record>

<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" vertical_gap="0" horizontal_inset="0" />

<widget class="table" id="left" />

<widget class="table" id="rigt" layout="-1" mode="fill_rows" auto_size_rows="true" fixed_size_rows="false" auto_size="vertical">

<widget class="label" col="0" row="0" alignment="left,bottom" font="title" colour="white" auto_size="vertical">
            </widget>
            <widget class="favourite_clubs_text" id="fvcw" col="0" row="1" auto_size="vertical" spec="text" multiline="true" />                    
            </widget>
    </container>                

<!-- PERSONALITY -->
    <container>
        <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="0" />

<widget class="label" id="PPs:" auto_size="vertical" font="title" colour="white">
                <record id="object_property" get_property="PPst" name="true" />
            </widget>
            <widget class="personality_label" id="PPst" auto_size="vertical" colour="white">
                <record id="object_property" get_property="PPst" />
            </widget>
    </container>

57 minutes ago, keysi said:

Try to use this. I took code for Favourde clubs and Personality from my own skin and it looks like this.

obrazek.png.65b83dfd8e4f763fddaa987eb6db3243.png

Reveal hidden contents

<!-- Favoured clubs -->
    <container class="person_personal_information_panel" file="none">
        <record id="object_property">
                <record>
                    <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                    <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
                </record>
            </list>
        </record>

<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" vertical_gap="0" horizontal_inset="0" />

<widget class="table" id="left" />

<widget class="table" id="rigt" layout="-1" mode="fill_rows" auto_size_rows="true" fixed_size_rows="false" auto_size="vertical">

<widget class="label" col="0" row="0" alignment="left,bottom" font="title" colour="white" auto_size="vertical">
            </widget>
            <widget class="favourite_clubs_text" id="fvcw" col="0" row="1" auto_size="vertical" spec="text" multiline="true" />                    
            </widget>
    </container>                

<!-- PERSONALITY -->
    <container>
        <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="0" />

<widget class="label" id="PPs:" auto_size="vertical" font="title" colour="white">
                <record id="object_property" get_property="PPst" name="true" />
            </widget>
            <widget class="personality_label" id="PPst" auto_size="vertical" colour="white">
                <record id="object_property" get_property="PPst" />
            </widget>
    </container>

Yep. Different holding container (plus other stuff). Good to know :) 

Edited by Tyburn

On 22/02/2021 at 21:19, bluestillidie00 said:

first thank you.
Taking advantage, could you help me with this screen?
Is it possible to switch to the old way, as it was on FM 20? Please see the nexus image.

positions.jpg

On 23/02/2021 at 00:19, bluestillidie00 said:

Thank you so much for all your work making this skin and updating it with the stars. You do a thankless task for free but you improve our gaming experience which is incredibly valuable to me so I just wanted to say thank you.

On 28/02/2021 at 19:26, vamcj said:

first thank you.
Taking advantage, could you help me with this screen?
Is it possible to switch to the old way, as it was on FM 20? Please see the nexus image.

positions.jpg

Switch the player positions panels round from an FM 20 skin to a FM 21 skin if you still have 

The goalkeepers height and weight is not visible on the profile overview page, we get a technical rating in the place of where these would normally sit, is there a fix for this please? or where would I find the xml file for this?

image.png.53faa8d26833476a47ccc7bdd4fee020.png

12 hours ago, CBP87 said:

The goalkeepers height and weight is not visible on the profile overview page, we get a technical rating in the place of where these would normally sit, is there a fix for this please? or where would I find the xml file for this?

image.png.53faa8d26833476a47ccc7bdd4fee020.png

goalkeeper.thumb.png.dfcab33088795cd5bd0fefdf0f8f2cde.png

10 hours ago, alian62 said:

goalkeeper.thumb.png.dfcab33088795cd5bd0fefdf0f8f2cde.png

Thanks, I've been doing that to get the info, but it would be better to view on this profile page rather than the GKs free kick rating

So, for people who want to have background support do this:

Download this base skin: 

After that unpack the zip file and in that same folder u just unpacked go to "graphics/boxes/custom" and copy "background" to TCS's "graphics/boxes/custom" path. Now we are done with the base skin folder, u can now delete the file.

Next go TCS's "panels\client_object" path and open "client object browser.xml" (i recommend using notepad++). Go over to line 55 and replace from that line to line 63 with this:

<widget class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/custom/background/paper">
            <attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="false">
                <record get_property="MatS" test_mode="equal" value="true" skip_if_null="true" />
                <!-- PROP_FULL_SCREEN_3D_BEING_DRAWN -->
                <record get_property="Ma3D" test_mode="equal" value="true" comparison_mode="or" skip_if_null="true" />
            </list>
            <integer id="set_property" value="hidn" />
        </attachment>
    </widget>

Should look like this now:

1766920414_Portugalcaralho.jpg.a5c2679a145ad8364d2371de25821007.jpg

Congrats now u have your background images working with around 80-90% opacity (no i dont know how to change that value)

PS: Im portuguese so forgive my "portiglish" XD