[FM21] Full Team Name Scoreboard & Faces on the Bench

giglet13

5 hours ago, Jas80 said:

Excuse me @Wells, what kind of font do you use for the match score area?

I'm using Gilroy

3 hours ago, keysi said:

Lovely!

4 hours ago, kingjericho said:

@Wells might as well just share your skin, so many cool stuff you have there :cool:

5 hours ago, Erimus1876 said:

@WellsCould you share the files you made for those?  They look great!

2 hours ago, Jeffs72 said:

any chance of a share please

Yes, I will be sharing it after I reach home.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 08/12/2020 at 23:20, Jas80 said:

After many attempts, this is the code for full names in match scoreboard (match score area panel.xml):

<!--home team name-->
<widget class="team_button" id="homN" icon_enabled="false" auto_size="none" font="title" size="10" alignment="right,centre_y,can_scale" click_event="htac" navigation_focus_target="false" colour="black" mode="1">
  <record id="object_property" get_property="home" set_property="valu" />
</widget>

<!--away team name--> 
<widget class="team_button" id="awaN" icon_enabled="false" auto_size="none" font="title" size="10" alignment="left,centre_y,can_scale" click_event="atac" navigation_focus_target="false" colour="black" mode="1">
  <record id="object_property" get_property="away" set_property="valu" />
</widget>

Replace this code with the original one.

It's a mix of Material Skin and FLUT Skin codes.

Hi all, sorry but where do I locate the file (match score area panel.xml) please?

19 minutes ago, Sheffield Hammer said:

The skin I'm using doesn't have the players faces on the subs bench at the bottom of the 3d match screen.  Has anyone figured out how to add them yet? 

I borrowed some panels from this skin https://www.fmscout.com/a-kojuro-fm21-skin.html - I haven't been able to pin point exactly what does it but I've started with everything from the Match folder from this and then subbed in the scoreboard panel I wanted from this thread above if that helps!

1 hour ago, giglet13 said:

I borrowed some panels from this skin https://www.fmscout.com/a-kojuro-fm21-skin.html - I haven't been able to pin point exactly what does it but I've started with everything from the Match folder from this and then subbed in the scoreboard panel I wanted from this thread above if that helps!

Thanks mate. Ive sorted my scoreboard out just struggling to identify what panel the subs bench is so I can import it from elsewhere.

On 12/12/2020 at 09:57, Wells said:

Messed around with the match score area panel today, first thing I noticed is we can't somehow use secondary colour for the team name, not sure why.

But in the end I came up with this plus using the full team names, much better than abbreviated names :)

t650Yv8.png

RRq3D3j.png

k6iPYMa.png

Xaluo0P.png

This looks wonderful... the only issue is with teams that have black as primary colour, the bar becomes the same colour as the background.

After your help I made my own look like this:

image.png.af1437926c41dbd74a6b9828ab19f55e.png

Edited by kingjericho

1 hour ago, kingjericho said:

Is there a way to remove that pixel of space between the scores and the team names? 

Find this line on team names and score container and just change the horizontal gap to -14 or -15... It should -13 by default.

<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_gap="-14" horizontal_layout="-1,75,-1" vertical_inset="0" />

Edited by Wells

Am 12.12.2020 um 23:20 schrieb Wells:

TNQHeCY.png 

Here it is

The panel should be in your panels/match and also extract graphics to your skin/graphics folder.

match score area panel.xml 7 kB · 121 downloads   graphics.rar 7 kB · 111 downloads

Hi Wells,

unfortunately it looks like this.

1652725462_Bildschirmfoto2020-12-18um22_05_01.png.cfad3634b7f4e979e06415bcdd98dfa5.png

Is there something wrong? 

119040981_Bildschirmfoto2020-12-18um21_59_40.png.c6a7927a8ae96af347b45262c64c8a2c.png 1010192516_Bildschirmfoto2020-12-18um22_06_39.png.1f1a252665d9cd6312bb3bccf9628d2c.png

Thanks in advance :)

vor 33 Minuten schrieb EnigMattic1:

You will need to rename it to match score area panel. I had the same problem with a file before. 

Hi,

Looks better now, but I still cannot see the logo, the long names and also the colour looks different? 

1604126243_Bildschirmfoto2020-12-18um22_51_41.png.a3cf2c998865ed4cfc84e8ffbcd1f513.png

I'm new to all this but when I have tried to import the following

On 13/12/2020 at 09:20, Wells said:

TNQHeCY.png 

Here it is

The panel should be in your panels/match and also extract graphics to your skin/graphics folder.

match score area panel.xml 7.51 kB · 129 downloads   graphics.rar 7.04 kB · 119 downloads

I use the FM21 Resource Archive to open and extract the Panels file and the Skin file from within the game install location, I then downloaded the above files to import into said file locations, but I get stuck on the game loading screen forever. Obviously I have done something wrong. can somebody help?

All I wanted to do is keep the vanilla skin but have the club logos and full name show when in a match.

Capture.JPG

4 hours ago, Muzzley said:

I'm new to all this but when I have tried to import the following

I use the FM21 Resource Archive to open and extract the Panels file and the Skin file from within the game install location, I then downloaded the above files to import into said file locations, but I get stuck on the game loading screen forever. Obviously I have done something wrong. can somebody help?

All I wanted to do is keep the vanilla skin but have the club logos and full name show when in a match.

Try to use a base skin, then it will work.

10 hours ago, sgevolker said:

Hi,

Looks better now, but I still cannot see the logo, the long names and also the colour looks different? 

1604126243_Bildschirmfoto2020-12-18um22_51_41.png.a3cf2c998865ed4cfc84e8ffbcd1f513.png

I think you may need to clear your cache or you have other panels conflicting each other, as normally it would work without a problem.

5 hours ago, <> said:

@Wells thanks for the files!

On my skin, the away team keeps showing a black background and bar. For example, that away team has primary and second colors white and blue.

Any idea what could be wrong?

There is nothing wrong here if you mean for sc Heerenveen, every team whether it's home, away or third kit have a primary/secondary colour set for them, In the case for sc Heerenveen away kit, It's black primary and yellow for secondary.

Edited by Wells

Thank you @Wells. I didnt realize that the colors in the score panel reflect the  used kit colors during the match.

I have been messing with so many panels that I am afraid to ruin everything now, therefore pardon my stupid question :)

How I can remove this purple bar from the match? I would like to keep just your score panel and the menus in the far right top corner.

Thank you!

image.thumb.png.d0d286f5ae29e271be78174e8f066db0.png

12 минут назад, <<Macaco-RJ88>> сказал:

Thank you @Wells. I didnt realize that the colors in the score panel reflect the  used kit colors during the match.

I have been messing with so many panels that I am afraid to ruin everything now, therefore pardon my stupid question :)

How I can remove this purple bar from the match? I would like to keep just your score panel and the menus in the far right top corner.

Thank you!

image.thumb.png.d0d286f5ae29e271be78174e8f066db0.png

in this tred all ready ansver

generic.rar

I'm glad to have come across a thread about this as frankly I think the scoreboard this year is appalling. I know it's only a very minor part of the game but when managing in a pretty crap league I almost forget who I'm playing against and I like making more mental notes on teams, having the full name would definitely help. Even something like the scoreboard just being the two teams logos would be great. That is literally the only tweak I'm after, I've got the default FM skin at the minute - consider me a bit of a dummy on this, my knowledge of tweaking things on FM runs as far as being able to sort out the logos.

Quite simply, how can I get a scoreboard just like this?

k6iPYMa.png

12 hours ago, Dan1884 said:

I'm glad to have come across a thread about this as frankly I think the scoreboard this year is appalling. I know it's only a very minor part of the game but when managing in a pretty crap league I almost forget who I'm playing against and I like making more mental notes on teams, having the full name would definitely help. Even something like the scoreboard just being the two teams logos would be great. That is literally the only tweak I'm after, I've got the default FM skin at the minute - consider me a bit of a dummy on this, my knowledge of tweaking things on FM runs as far as being able to sort out the logos.

Quite simply, how can I get a scoreboard just like this?

k6iPYMa.png

see below

On 12/12/2020 at 21:20, Wells said:

TNQHeCY.png 

Here it is

match score area panel.xml 7.51 kB · 150 downloads   graphics.rar 7.04 kB · 140 downloads

41 minutes ago, kingjericho said:

see below

Thanks although it hasn't worked - do I have to download another skin beforehand? I apologise that I'm a bit clueless about it all, quite new to doing stuff like this really. Like I say my knowledge of things like this stretches as far as using Winrar to extract logos every year and that's it.

1 minute ago, Dan1884 said:

Thanks although it hasn't worked - do I have to download another skin beforehand? I apologise that I'm a bit clueless about it all, quite new to doing stuff like this really. Like I say my knowledge of things like this stretches as far as using Winrar to extract logos every year and that's it.

From the thread below choose the base skin you would like to use and follow the installation instructions in that thread. Once you've done that then follow as above and move the files into the Base skin folder.

34 minutes ago, Mikal said:

From the thread below choose the base skin you would like to use and follow the installation instructions in that thread. Once you've done that then follow as above and move the files into the Base skin folder.

image.png.c62cd7c5fc0ec2b6c01a7afad7946137.png

image.png.b42c37b1a4613e28920526f6ddb6edcb.png

Still not working, unfortunately.

19 minutes ago, Dan1884 said:

image.png.c62cd7c5fc0ec2b6c01a7afad7946137.png

image.png.b42c37b1a4613e28920526f6ddb6edcb.png

Still not working, unfortunately.

Couple things you need to do:

1. In the 'panels' folder (your first image), create a folder called 'match'

4.png.fbec1f5fe748ba10d751e7331a1d6b21.png

2. Inside the 'match' folder that's where you need to put that 181xxx_matchscoreareapanel.xml file you have. You then need to rename it to just 'match score area panel' as below

2.png.b451f75bf155b3ee54b269f8333557fe.png

3. Going into the 'graphics' folder (your second image), I'm assuming you've extracted the graphics.rar you have in there? If so, you should have the below file path showing (boxes > custom > match > tv captions > si tv > score > away team & home team folders should be there)

1.png.ee6390f5e143471a827f9b038fc38666.png

And don't forget to also:

1. select the skin when on FM (preferences > overview > select skin from the drop down)

2. reload the skin also from preferences

Edited by Mikal

13 minutes ago, Mikal said:

Couple things you need to do:

1. In the 'panels' folder (your first image), create a folder called 'match'

4.png.fbec1f5fe748ba10d751e7331a1d6b21.png

2. Inside the 'match' folder that's where you need to put that 181xxx_matchscoreareapanel.xml file you have. You then need to rename it to just 'match score area panel' as below

2.png.b451f75bf155b3ee54b269f8333557fe.png

3. Going into the 'graphics' folder (your second image), I'm assuming you've extracted the graphics.rar you have in there? If so, you should have the below file path showing (boxes > custom > match > tv captions > si tv > score > away team & home team folders should be there)

1.png.ee6390f5e143471a827f9b038fc38666.png

Done 1 and 2, and have a scoreboard that looks like this:

image.png.e339db3cc461e167a7fb2ff0f43b7fe6.png

So something has happened and we're definitely getting somewhere.

Number 3 however I have a bit of a problem. I extracted the graphics folder I downloaded earlier into base21\graphics - however I haven't got that folder structure that you've put up there.

image.png.d39c56e09321c4cbf7383ff01bd2123b.png

That's as far as mine goes, for some reason.

6 minutes ago, Dan1884 said:

Done 1 and 2, and have a scoreboard that looks like this:

image.png.e339db3cc461e167a7fb2ff0f43b7fe6.png

So something has happened and we're definitely getting somewhere.

Number 3 however I have a bit of a problem. I extracted the graphics folder I downloaded earlier into base21\graphics - however I haven't got that folder structure that you've put up there.

image.png.d39c56e09321c4cbf7383ff01bd2123b.png

That's as far as mine goes, for some reason.

It might be worth a try extracting the graphics.rar to your desktop or somewhere and making sure you have the full folder structure. If you do, you can drag and drop from the 'match' folder into the custom folder you already have.

16 minutes ago, Mikal said:

It might be worth a try extracting the graphics.rar to your desktop or somewhere and making sure you have the full folder structure. If you do, you can drag and drop from the 'match' folder into the custom folder you already have.

I've just realised that the problem is to do with colours - the names are there but it's all in white. That's all that needs changing now.

19 horas atrás, Emir94 disse:

hello everyone ,how can i get bigger competitions logos ? and why Anderletcht why not ANDERLECHT??

anyone code all logos and letters bigger  please? 

838611089_Adsz.png.2db2db70c173a39d8d4558ed5da20acf.png

If you manage to get bigger logos, I'd like to learn how to as well, please.

Edited by lugui

1485508138_Screenshot(1388).thumb.png.c5752088ca1a5e0518a87694a4d75c5d.png

On 20/12/2020 at 10:56, Jas80 said:

Rename the following file in match players bar widget and put in your_skin/panels/widgets:

match players bar widget.xml 5.87 kB · 35 downloads

1149198301_Schermata2020-12-20alle10_58_55.png.af005777bc7c6ba23e05b3d68365cf36.png

Spoiler

How to increase the text of the score area panel? I can't see the full name of "paris saint germain" correctly but it will be cutted, thanks

Edited by Vince_957

En 12/12/2020 a las 19:20, Wells dijo:

TNQHeCY.png 

Here it is

match score area panel.xml 7 kB · 188 downloads   graphics.rar 7 kB · 175 downloads

Awesome work man, but do you know how i can interchange the colours of the bar and the line of the bar?

TNQHeCYe32576d781708b03.png

Or how can i make the letters or the line of the bar with the secondary colour?

Edited by ucdark