[FM21] Realistic Transfer Preferences v2.0 and *NEW* League Reputations - by Daveincid and majesticeternity *UPDATED 1/14/21*

6 hours ago, majesticeternity said:

UPDATED TO 2.0

A better version of transfer preferences, updated today.

Netherlands issue is a bug we can't fix, only SI can.

Many other nations are now improved in their picking of nationalities of players, in correct leagues.

Maybe if you adjust the club preferences as well?

17 hours ago, majesticeternity said:

We have tried all of that. Adding to club visions, changing selection rules, and many other things. Nothing works...

Hello my friend, first congratulations for the magnificent work!

I always wanted to leave the game with the most realistic transfers possible here in Brazil, as it is a European game, his thinking does not match so much with Brazilian football.

I'm using your file in version 1.0 and I would like to add some ideas:

- Brazilian first division teams hire many players on loan and exchanges between them.
- The most reputable Brazilian teams should bring players from the European market: players who are about to be without a contract, over 30 years old.
- Teams should hire players with installment payments, and clubs in the first and second division hire an average of 5-6 players per season.
- It would be very interesting if internationally renowned players agreed to come to Brazil as Seedorf, Forlan, Honda, Ronaldos, renowned Europeans and already in an advanced career (it would make the game more fun)
- The Brazilian market should sell the revelations to more high-end countries
- The smaller teams sell their biggest players to top teams, that already happens in the game, but if it were to show an emphasis.

I'm really enjoying your file. I tried to do this since FM 2012, in my file I modified:
- National and international hiring trends
- team reputation
- alloy reputation
- country development status
- economic factor of countries

But to make the game real, you can't move too much, if there are no European, African and Asian players who would never play here in Brazil.

Any doubts about Brazilian football can ask me, if you want to chat through steam feel free, I would like to help! Your idea is the same as mine!

i want to ask, how many leagues i have to load - lets say from Brazil (all 3?), when i want to play in Portugal.

I know the setup-file from Dave (thank you Dave), but then i have ca. 160k players in the Database. Additionally the simulating of all main leagues, the national teams .... i get panic, when my save would be broken in 10 yrs ^^ - sry maybe a foolish question ...

7 minutes ago, Conardo said:

i want to ask, how many leagues i have to load - lets say from Brazil (all 3?), when i want to play in Portugal.

I know the setup-file from Dave (thank you Dave), but then i have ca. 160k players in the Database. Additionally the simulating of all main leagues, the national teams .... i get panic, when my save would be broken in 10 yrs ^^ - sry maybe a foolish question ...

It would depend on how many leagues you're loading in Portugal. Say you're only loading the top division, probably very few Brazilians from Serie C are going to be good enough. But if you load Campeonato, then probably Serie C would be good also

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Conardo:

It's a fear which isn't justified that a save will be broken years later. This happends very rarely. If a save is stable the first year, it will be in most cases the whole save

On 15/01/2021 at 00:18, majesticeternity said:

We have tried all of that. Adding to club visions, changing selection rules, and many other things. Nothing works...

I did a save in the Netherlands and i noticed the same and didn't have this mod installed(yet.)

It Totaly ruined my expierence, all these mediocore dutch players were bought by Ajax & PSV and no south-american and scandanavian players at all.

I'm going to report it in the bug section. 

• 1 month later...

Hi. First thanks for this, it is great.

I hope to use it on a completely custom database. So my question is, would it work as it is, once I have edited all the transfer and wage values?

Or do I need to delete lots of information in file, such as national staff etc, before attempt with custom database.

Many thanks.

10 minutes ago, Arsenal_WFC said:

Hi. First thanks for this, it is great.

I hope to use it on a completely custom database. So my question is, would it work as it is, once I have edited all the transfer and wage values?

Or do I need to delete lots of information in file, such as national staff etc, before attempt with custom database.

Many thanks.

It *should* work as it is, but it's always good practice to do a test run for at least a couple seasons.

You shouldn't need to delete anything.

• 5 months later...

I would like to give some feedback after using this mod for a while.

The amount of Brazilians signed to the Swedish top division Allsvenskan is unrealistic.

According to the Swedish article linked below, during the 2009 season there were 22 Brazilians in Allsvenskan, and when the article was written in 2016 there were only 4. This season it is somewhere around the same number. Now instead of Brazilians there were 30 Africans that got playing time in 2015.

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/allsvenskan/lagsta-siffran-brassar-pa-15-ar-i-allsvenskan-afrikanska-marknaden-battre/

I will also include a graph from the article below with number of Brazilians on the y-axis and the year on the x-axis.

bild_2021-08-10_132954.png

• 1 year later...
On 07/12/2020 at 16:09, majesticeternity said:

England: France, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Portugal. Optional - Belgium, Norway, Greece, Ireland, Argentina, Denmark

Spain: England, Italy, Portugal, France, Argentina. Optional - Germany, Netherlands, Brazil, Mexico, Turkey, Russia

Germany: England, France, Switzerland, Netherlands, Spain, Austria, Italy. Optional - Poland, Belgium, Turkey, Greece, Norway

Italy: Spain, England, France, Argentina. Optional - Germany, Brazil, Portugal, Nigeria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Senegal

France: England, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Senegal, Cameroon, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland. Optional - Argentina, Netherlands, Mali, Ivory Coast, Algeria

Portugal: Brazil, Spain, France, Italy, England. Optional - Argentina, Romania, Greece, Russia, Belgium, Nigeria, Senegal

Argentina: Uruguay, Mexico, Chile, Colombia. Optional - Italy, Spain, Brazil, USA, Portugal, Ecuador

Australia: England, New Zealand. Optional - Netherlands, Germany, Japan, China, Scotland, South Korea

Austria: Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Poland, Czech. Optional - Belgium, France, Norway, Greece, Turkey, Russia

Belgium: France, Netherlands, England, Italy, Portugal. Optional - Germany, Spain, Norway, Senegal, Turkey, Greece, Serbia, Croatia

Brazil: Portugal, Mexico, Argentina, Japan, Spain, Italy. Optional - Uruguay, Germany, Ukraine, France, Turkey, Russia, Colombia

Chile: Argentina, Uruguay, Mexico, Venezuela, Peru. Optional - USA, Colombia, Brazil

China - Brazil, South Korea, Portugal, England, Australia, Serbia, Germany. Optional - Spain, Argentina, Colombia, Bulgaria

Colombia - Mexico, Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, Uruguay. Optional -  Chile, USA, Brazil, Ecuador

Croatia - Bosnia, Italy, Slovenia, Belgium, Austria. Optional - Germany, Portugal, Turkey, Poland, Ukraine, Greece

Czech - Slovakia, Russia, Germany, Turkey, Italy. Optional - Poland, Belgium, Austria, Greece, Hungary, Slovenia, Serbia

Denmark - Norway, Sweden, Germany, England, Netherlands. Optional -  Belgium, France, Italy

Greece - Spain, France, Argentina, Italy, Portugal, Germany, England, Cyprus. Optional - Serbia, Poland

Hong Kong - China, Spain, South Korea. Optional - Serbia, Bosnia, Australia, Indonesia, Japan

Ireland: England, Scotland, Northern Ireland. Optional - USA

Japan: Brazil, South Korea. Optional - Germany, Portugal, Thailand, Australia, China

Malta:  Cyprus, Italy, Serbia, Brazil. Optional/Recommended - Nigeria, Austria, Bosnia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Slovenia, Australia, Argentina, Montenegro.

Mexico: Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Uruguay, Brazil. Optional - USA, Spain, Peru, Ecuador

Netherlands: England, Belgium, Germany. Optional - France, Italy, Denmark, Spain, Sweden, Japan

Northern Ireland: Ireland, England, Scotland

Norway: Denmark, England, Sweden. Optional - Iceland, Germany, USA, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria

Poland - Germany, Slovakia, Portugal, Greece, Russia, Czech. Optional - Spain, Serbia, Netherlands

Russia - Georgia, Belarus. Optional - Portugal, Germany, Czech, France, Italy, Romania, Poland, Brazil, Belgium

Scotland - England. Optional - Netherlands, France, Lithuania, Italy

Serbia - Bosnia, Greece, Montenegro. Optional - Russia, Hungary, Portugal, North Macedonia, Romania, Spain, Cyprus, Kazakhstan, Slovenia

South Africa - Ghana, Israel. Optional - Netherlands, Nigeria, Belgium, Germany

Sweden - Norway, Denmark, England, Finland, Netherlands. Optional - Iceland, Turkey, Belgium, Brazil, USA

Switzerland - Germany, France, Italy. Optional - Spain, Austria, England, Netherlands

Turkey - Germany, France, England, Portugal, Spain, Belgium, Italy. Optional - Netherlands, Brazil, Russia

Ukraine - Belarus, Brazil, Georgia, Russia. Optional - Romania, Poland, Serbia, Croatia, Belgium, Italy

Uruguay - Argentina, Mexico. Optional - Chile, Peru, Italy, Spain, Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil

USA - Mexico, England, Colombia, Argentina, Costa Rica. Optional - Spain, Germany, Italy, Brazil, Norway, Switzerland, France, Netherlands

Wales - England, Scotland. Optional - New Zealand

What nations do load if we want to do a save in Canada?