[FM21] Leagues Mega Pack by @Timo@ (216 nations + 10 others)

@Timo61 Nice works, some advices:

Chile D4 and D5 are U23 no foreigners or loans, D3, 5 players up 24yrs and 1 foreigner.

Bolivia starts mid january, not last week of december

Paraguay, Supercopa missing starting 2021 (not played on 2020 for covid)

Ecuador, missing Copa Ecuador and Supercopa 2021 (not played on 2020 for covid)

Venezuela, missing Copa Venezuela 2021 (not played on 2020 for covid)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a une heure, ucdark a dit :

@Timo61 Nice works, some advices:

Chile D4 and D5 are U23 no foreigners or loans, D3, 5 players up 24yrs and 1 foreigner.

Bolivia starts mid january, not last week of december

Paraguay, Supercopa missing starting 2021 (not played on 2020 for covid)

Ecuador, missing Copa Ecuador and Supercopa 2021 (not played on 2020 for covid)

Venezuela, missing Copa Venezuela 2021 (not played on 2020 for covid)

Thanks for this information so ... cause COVID all cup and championship are change ... Do you want a "normal" version (without COVID) or "COVID VERSION" ? ^^

Honestly, because of COVID, it is already very complicated to do, but if we have to delete things I will do it. But ... everything is stopped and it's not even fun to make updates.

Edited by Timo61

3 hours ago, Timo61 said:

Thanks for this information so ... cause COVID all cup and championship are change ... Do you want a "normal" version (without COVID) or "COVID VERSION" ? ^^

Honestly, because of COVID, it is already very complicated to do, but if we have to delete things I will do it. But voila ... everything is stopped and it's not even fun to make updates.

i think it better  with normal version. 

10 hours ago, Timo61 said:

Honestly, because of COVID, it is already very complicated to do, but if we have to delete things I will do it. But ... everything is stopped and it's not even fun to make updates.

Hello @Timo61, I prefer normal version too.

And i see mistakes for Perú and Bolivia DB. In Perú the promoted teams are the champions of the Second Division and from "Copa Perú" (also there are a kind of play-offs between teams of the Second Division and finalist and semi-finalist of Copa Perú, called "Cuadrangular de ascenso") . It is difficult to explain, but you can read about it on wikipedia. The relegation from 1st division goes down to second division, and the relegated teams from second division goes to Copa Perú (so complicated). And Copa Perú its kind of states championships that winners and runners-up advance to a national knock-out until get 4 teams that plays a round-robin. The winner got promoted and the other teams goes to the Cuadrangular. 

Bolivia doesn't have "second division". They have a "Copa Simón Bolivar" that works the same way as "Copa Perú", with State Championships that the champions, runners-up and even the 3rd or 4th position qualifies into the final stages. 

So if you can replicate it the best way possible, it would be awesome. Thank you.

Edited by romaedmu

• Timo61 changed the title to [FM21] Leagues Mega Pack by @Timo@ (200 nations + 10 others)

Update 3 - 26/12/20:

kq1v.png Italy (D5) Bêta without real Coppa Dilettanti

Il y a 4 heures, Damian a dit :

Are french lower leagues correct? i started in lowest rank adn cant get promoted after 2nd season . I mean, it seems that promotion is prom´pted t0o an inactive league

Je vais refaire la France ainsi que la Belgique. 

@Timo61 there is something wrong with your D.R. Congo file. just loading that file (no other file acivated) it causes in the background twice a 'ping sound' (known as error w/o message > an indicator that something does not work). later the country is not available to be selected, so that means it was not loaded. if you have time, you probably can double check it. 

by the way: loading this combination causes also the 'ping sound':

algeria
angola
burkina faso
cameroon
congo

egypt
gahna
guinea
ivory coast
kenya
mali
morroco
nigeria
senegal

tunisia
uganda
zambia
zimbabwe
Edited by adesmir

hace 23 horas, Timo61 dijo:

I think same as @romaedmu and @omarsorto6 maybe the 2020 version as nothing happened, and an alternative covid-universe leagues.

Also, Venezuela have a cup stage with the best 8 in apertura and clausura (no covid version) and Ecuador there is apertura and clausura, and both winners play each other for the anual title with no cup stage.

• Timo61 changed the title to [FM21] Leagues Mega Pack by @Timo@ (205 nations + 10 others)
On 26/12/2020 at 16:22, adesmir said:

@Timo61 there is something wrong with your D.R. Congo file. just loading that file (no other file acivated) it causes in the background twice a 'ping sound' (known as error w/o message > an indicator that something does not work). later the country is not available to be selected, so that means it was not loaded. if you have time, you probably can double check it. 

by the way: loading this combination causes also the 'ping sound':

algeria
angola
burkina faso
cameroon
congo

egypt
gahna
guinea
ivory coast
kenya
mali
morroco
nigeria
senegal

tunisia
uganda
zambia
zimbabwe

I also ran into the same situation 

1 hour ago, Timo61 said:

Hi @Timo61 there are some mistakes in the db. In the OFI division (4th tier), the teams play in there respective states leagues and each one of these states has their own league format. Also there are 18 states in Uruguay (without Montevideo, that their teams plays in the third division) and in the file are only 13 leagues. In real life there are a lot more leagues in OFI section but merging them into 18 will be the best. If you want help with these DB DM me, because im from Uruguay

hace 2 horas, romaedmu dijo:

Hi @Timo61 there are some mistakes in the db. In the OFI division (4th tier), the teams play in there respective states leagues and each one of these states has their own league format. Also there are 18 states in Uruguay (without Montevideo, that their teams plays in the third division) and in the file are only 13 leagues. In real life there are a lot more leagues in OFI section but merging them into 18 will be the best. If you want help with these DB DM me, because im from Uruguay

While what you said seems correct i would like to ask you if promotions from 4th tier to 3rd, 2nd an¿d premier are correct.

I know @romaedmu but in the database only this state are almost complete. I really put this division to complete a bit but the original Database is poor. So I chose to put only the "full" to develop a little but it is especially level 3. But I would very much like you to detail me and explain all this to me by private message with great pleasure. Like that I would do much better.
Thank you again for your remarks there is only like that that I am improving.

Révélation

Puedes hablar en espanoles.

You can talk to me in order of my ability lol
1- French
2- Spanish
3- English
4- Portuguese

I usually translate with an online translator otherwise lol

@Gee_Simpson I saw a full update on the forum. So no sorry, i don't like create players. ^^

@ucdark i look now

Edited by Timo61

20 hours ago, Timo61 said:

Update 2 - 27/12/20:

smvw.png Australia (D10) NEW

9gy7.png Greenland (D1) NEW

kcuz.png Thailand (D5) NEW

1db4.png Uruguay (D4) NEW

jm.png Jamaica (D3) NEW

Thanks,

How did you get Greenland teams in the champions league? Have you replaced a nation?

Update 2- 26/12/20:

my.png Malaysia (D4) NEW

gr.png Greece (D5) NEW

qfrs.png Vanuatu (D4) Regional Groups NEW

@oJMPx i never replace country, i use a defunct nation and i add Euro Coefficient ^^ 

Révélation

I will not reveal all my little techniques ^^ But I answer with pleasure.

Edited by Timo61

4 hours ago, Timo61 said:

@oJMPx i never replace country, i use a defunct nation and i add Euro Coefficient ^^ 

Reveal hidden contents

I will not reveal all my little techniques ^^ But I answer with pleasure.

So this just adds teams to the Champions League/International competitions? Holy ****, absolutely legend

Luxembourg League will have any changes for next year?

Will there always be 4teams relegated?

1league - 2020=16temas
                - 2021=14temas (2 teams relegated +1 Relegation Playoff)
2league - 2020=16teams
                - 2021=14temas (2temas promoted +1 Promotion Playoff)
                                                (2teams relegated +2 relegation playoff)

https://www.besoccer.com/promotion_d_honneur (can u change?) 

Edited by CVFerdinand

• Timo61 changed the title to [FM21] Leagues Mega Pack by @Timo@ (212 nations + 10 others)
4 hours ago, Timo61 said:

Update 29/12/20:

kg.png Kyrgyzstan (D2) NEW VERSION

izht.png Mexique (D5) NEW

6wn5.png Maldives (D3) NEW

2xvi.png Singapore (D7) With Cosmo League (2 Levels and Cup) NEW

dmuw.png Sweden (D6) NEW

@ucdark test this version for chile and give me your advice

Chile (D5) - By @Timo@.fmf 41.78 kB · 1 download

This is the correct structure of the Mexican Third Division (TDP League): https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tercera_División_de_México

hace 4 horas, Timo61 dijo:

@ucdark test this version for chile and give me your advice

Chile (D5) - By @Timo@.fmf 41 kB · 1 download

OMW...

EDIT: it worked!! what did you do?? Segunda (D3) first semester is playable!!! great work!!!

asdasdasdits218b215a7bd3dcb0b.png

PD1: It is 1 foreigner (EXT) in Segunda (D3) not 5 as shown

PD2: Tercera and Cuarta (D4 and D5) must be u23 rules, and there are some players 24-25 yrs playing and have 3 foreigner limit signings.

Iwas updating some things (colours, kits, stadiums, rivalries) andi dont want to lose that work, i think it's more easy to add what did you do here to your previous version updated by me or send you my db and you can modifiy it.

Edited by ucdark

On 28/12/2020 at 20:21, gibbo11 said:

There is a players file in the first post. You have to make sure you have no other files which add players (like Iniesta etc..) otherwise you'll have duplicates

I would imagine Timo's file will work with this?

17 minutes ago, gibbo11 said:

Yep I'm currently running both and can't see any issues at all

Thanks. The other league file there has been removed so I'll just use Timo's one with the players database from there.

I have only experienced a slow down with the added Japanese players file, Timo's files don't slow it down for me @Pitches

9 hours ago, Pitches said:

Anyone else having issues that this pack slows the game down immensely when loading FM? Never had this issue before, and ran smoothly last year :idiot: 

There is a wider issue that SI are aware about and have logged to be looked at

• Timo61 changed the title to [FM21] Leagues Mega Pack by @Timo@ (214 nations + 10 others)

Update 2 - 30/12/20:

1y1l.png Poland (D5) NEW

I put you for those who wish to test to correct me:

Concacaf Caribbean Club Shield (Just CC Club Shied amateur + CC Club Shield professional) 

African Champions League (All african nation play this, i add qualification round)

these are alpha versions, so I am waiting for your feedback.

Good game my friends

• Timo61 changed the title to [FM21] Leagues Mega Pack by @Timo@ (215 nations + 10 others)
7 小时前, Timo61说:

Update 2 - 30/12/20:

1y1l.png Poland (D5) NEW

I put you for those who wish to test to correct me:

Concacaf Caribbean Club Shield (Just CC Club Shied amateur + CC Club Shield professional) 

African Champions League (All african nation play this, i add qualification round)

these are alpha versions, so I am waiting for your feedback.

Good game my friends

Can CC shield winners qualify for Concacaf comps?

• Timo61 changed the title to [FM21] Leagues Mega Pack by @Timo@ (216 nations + 10 others)

Update 31/12/20 (last in 2020)

a2bk.png Belgium(D6) NEW

I added Belgium (D6) which I did again this morning. For P1, I put 16 clubs per province and repecting the real divisions as well as possible but they lack a LOT of club (there are only 630 teams for Belgium).

This is the last update of the year so in advance I wish you a better year 2021. Thank you again to all those who pay me coffee, who say thank you who exchange with me and to all those who use my creations. Hoping to save yourself some distractions during these difficult times.

Remember this is just a game so enjoy life, your loved ones and take care of yourself. See you soon ... in the future ^^

🌈😉😁🎉