Good morning everyone!!

I have a problem. Let's see if someone can tell me if it also happens to him or if you know what the solution is. I usually start games almost always with the following configuration and player load:

https://ibb.co/jgJLNM0

That is, as you can see, I charge the maximum players and employees that the game allows me. Although I go slower sometimes, I prefer it that way because of the browsing theme.

The thing is that the other day seeing the news that Sergio García and Joan Verdú had signed for CF Montañesa (ID: 67109604), I decided to look for him. In the Editor both appear in the club correctly:

https://www.sport.es/es/noticias/futbol-catalan/sergio-garcia-joan-verdu-tandem-llegado-para-competir-8193448

I have run the test with all countries and divisions loaded and the maximum load. However, inside the game when I look for Sergio García, he does not appear. Joan Verdú, yes.

I do not know if it is the subject of the editor, of the games, ... to see if someone can tell me about his experience. THANKS!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

Hi @Horcajada.

There's something odd going on when the game is created. It would be more suitable for Sergio Gercia to appear over some of the other players that appear in the Montañesa team.

We'll look into making the logic behind what players are picked to be included a lot better, in this specific situation. Cheers for raising it to us.

hace 12 horas, Ed Hewison dijo:

Hi @Horcajada.

There's something odd going on when the game is created. It would be more suitable for Sergio Gercia to appear over some of the other players that appear in the Montañesa team.

We'll look into making the logic behind what players are picked to be included a lot better, in this specific situation. Cheers for raising it to us.

It's a bit weird what happens. I caught up with the editor and took Sergio García to a LaLiga Santander team (1st Spain) to see if he would appear ... and nothing ... is still not seen in the game.

I would beg you to see it and try to fix it. I would appreciate!
THANKS!