Club training and youth facilities grading system

Hi, 

Can I suggest someone revisits the wording for the club training facilities and youth facilities grading system.  

At the moment, too many of them sound similar and it's hard to differentiate between them as an experienced player, let alone a new one. 

Currently for training facilities we have State of the Art, Impressive, Superb, Excellent, Good and Average. First and last ones are pretty obvious, but the other four are interchangeable. 

Similarly for youth facilities, we have Excellent, Superb, Great, Good, Top and Average. 

If coming up with distinct adjectives is difficult, maybe it can replaced with a star grading system as used elsewhere in the game?

Screenshot_20201220-111743.jpg

Screenshot_20201220-111736.jpg

Screenshot_20201220-111720.jpg

Screenshot_20201220-111715.jpg

Screenshot_20201220-111711.jpg

Screenshot_20201220-111707.jpg

• SI Staff

Very reasonable suggestion - will have a think about this (although where possible I want to retain the words as I find it helps frame peoples state of mind about the 'world' they're playing within better than raw numbers/stars - its why the personalities are shown as strings etc.).

4 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Very reasonable suggestion - will have a think about this (although where possible I want to retain the words as I find it helps frame peoples state of mind about the 'world' they're playing within better than raw numbers/stars - its why the personalities are shown as strings etc.).

Sure. That makes sense, Marc. Thanks.