Specialty Coach on B team.

I currently am managing a team in Portugal. The main reason is they allowing B team playing at lower divisions. But I always have a report saying "Need Improved Specialty Coaching." Does this mean first team coach and B team coach do not share? If so can we somehow make it possible to hire extra coaches for B team on the next edition?

Screenshot_20201221-202130.jpg

2 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Would you mind forwarding that save to me please as I'd like to take a look.

There are a whole heap of things that Reserves do that B-Teams don't. I've reported a couple and others have too:

But a general question (and sorry for banging on about it) is now that Reserves can play games too, is there any reason to keep the B-Team system? Or can the Reserves system be used for all leagues?

If there is a good reason to keep them, can we please just get an overhaul of the entire B-Team feature to replicate as much as possible from the Reserves team system? I don't mind reporting them one by one as requested, but it seems like a higher level approach to this might work better here...

Edited by StephenCronin

• SI Staff

But a general question (and sorry for banging on about it) is now that Reserves can play games too, is there any reason to keep the B-Team system? Or can the Reserves system be used for all leagues?

We need B-teams because it's how many nations are setup in real-life (ie. Spain etc.).

I'll go through the reported issues and try and get them sorted out for the next update, thanks for the feedback its very useful :D

1 minute ago, Marc Vaughan said:

We need B-teams because it's how many nations are setup in real-life (ie. Spain etc.).

I'll go through the reported issues and try and get them sorted out for the next update, thanks for the feedback its very useful :D

Thanks! I guess I don't understand what B teams really are, I just thought they had a different name and played fixtures! LoL at my ignorance! 😄 But yeah, if they can be made as close as possible to Reserves for all those little things, that would be fantastic!

Since the Reserves overhaul last year (ie they play fixtures now), I find that youngsters develop nicely in the Reserves. So I actually use the Reserves now - I buy more youngsters and bring them through that way. But when I go to Spain or Holland or one of the B-Team countries, I get a bit frustrated with the B-Team limitations and always end up going back to a smaller squad in the first team and not using the second team. 

21 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Would you mind forwarding that save to me please as I'd like to take a look.

Hi!

Here's my save file. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KPh7f19ECRjEQZPd5qFwaBY-mPtezBlz/view?usp=drivesdk

One more thing is, B team player are still benefit from coaches at my first team. As soon as they're able to participate in the lowest division available on the game, the specialty coaches don't give them any benefit.

12 hours ago, StephenCronin said:

Thanks! I guess I don't understand what B teams really are, I just thought they had a different name and played fixtures! LoL at my ignorance! 😄 But yeah, if they can be made as close as possible to Reserves for all those little things, that would be fantastic!

Since the Reserves overhaul last year (ie they play fixtures now), I find that youngsters develop nicely in the Reserves. So I actually use the Reserves now - I buy more youngsters and bring them through that way. But when I go to Spain or Holland or one of the B-Team countries, I get a bit frustrated with the B-Team limitations and always end up going back to a smaller squad in the first team and not using the second team. 

Some team in Spain/Portugal/Dutch/Belgium/etc can participate on the league system. I really like that cause it gives young player a taste of real competition be like.