Bug : Transfer budget GONE

Fei86

I was playing with Udinese today and the same thing happened. Didn't happen anywhere else - maybe it has something to do with Italy? I can see you're managing an Italian side as well. Also, while you say it happened after winter, I can see that your game date is June 30th - which implies that it maybe happened after you've progressed to next season. I'm guessing because that's what happened in my case. I couldn't do anything about it and I was growing so fond of my Udine side. Then I discovered that, for some reason, I could get my transfer budget usable again by enabling the Abolish Transfer Windows unlockable in my settings. If you, like myself, have purchased that unlockable (or a bundle), this is your short-term solution. Hope that works. Happy holidays!

On 24/12/2020 at 08:50, brodski said:

I was playing with Udinese today and the same thing happened. Didn't happen anywhere else - maybe it has something to do with Italy? I can see you're managing an Italian side as well. Also, while you say it happened after winter, I can see that your game date is June 30th - which implies that it maybe happened after you've progressed to next season. I'm guessing because that's what happened in my case. I couldn't do anything about it and I was growing so fond of my Udine side. Then I discovered that, for some reason, I could get my transfer budget usable again by enabling the Abolish Transfer Windows unlockable in my settings. If you, like myself, have purchased that unlockable (or a bundle), this is your short-term solution. Hope that works. Happy holidays!

can u send me a screen shot ? i cant find ( abolish transfer windows unlockable ) in settings

15 hours ago, Fei86 said:

can u send me a screen shot ? i cant find ( abolish transfer windows unlockable ) in settings

It's in Settings, then press View down the bottom, then press Unlockables. But it won't show up unless you've unlocked it (by making lots of transfers) or have bought it. 

15 hours ago, Fei86 said:

I can see that your game date is June 30th - which implies that it maybe happened after you've progressed to next season

When I play Italy, the end of season event is later than with say England - it seems to happen about the 3rd or 4th July for me.

I'd just finished the first season (with Inter), so I played on to the end of season event and didn't have any problems before or after it. Not sure if that helps or not.

On 24/12/2020 at 03:20, brodski said:

Hi, do you have a save before the season update where this issue can reproduce?

20 hours ago, Louie Silvani said:
20 hours ago, Louie Silvani said:

Also - did you start with transfer budgets in first window on your saves?

budget in first transfer window was unticked. i uploaded a screenshot here tat was my setring be4 starting that save

Screenshot_20210105-142848_FM21 Mobile.jpg

• 3 weeks later...