Background Design of Boardroom, Dressing Room, Start Screen

Does the background look of the various rooms, scenes ever change? For example, I am always stuck with the same basic bare concrete dressing room, pressroom etc even after taking the club from the lower divisions to the top one and having won a number of trophies. Does it remain the same or is there any way to change the look? 

• 2 years later...

Necro-hijacking this question. Sorry about that, but...

...why is it still like this? There should be a way to have the graphics change as you manage to upgrade to new and better facilities. Right? We've gone from semi-pro bush-league to top tier over a number of seasons now and the facilities have been extensively improved. Granted, my guy is still in his tracksuit... but I bet I'd have him in full three piece Conte-style suit if the boardroom and dressing room looked classier. 

Improving the way the boardrooms look depending on what you do would help improve immersion in the game.

But the developers are very slow making progress on these sorts of things and it doesn't seem to be much of a priority for them.

Despite this though, they still seem to love to promote the idea the game full of wonderful 'stories', when this is actually what the game is severely lacking.

The game could be so much better.

Edited by 2feet

17 hours ago, 2feet said:

Improving the way the boardrooms look depending on what you do would help improve immersion in the game.

But the developers are very slow making progress on these sorts of things and it doesn't seem to be much of a priority for them.

Despite this though, they still seem to love to promote the idea the game full of wonderful 'stories', when this is actually what the game is severely lacking.

The game could be so much better.

Will be an exciting new featured feature in '25 ;)

• SI Staff

The backgrounds are intended to change as the relevant facilities change actually. So if you've got examples where your team has drastically improved their facilities/stadium but the background has remained the same, then it's worth reporting examples as a bug.

• 5 months later...
On 11/01/2023 at 16:12, Jack Joyce said:

The backgrounds are intended to change as the relevant facilities change actually. So if you've got examples where your team has drastically improved their facilities/stadium but the background has remained the same, then it's worth reporting examples as a bug.

Uhmm I hope I can bump this one again. I once had my second stadium being finished. Played a bit more. Then I backupped everything and took a break. However, I forgot to backup the folder in the appdata-folder. Since then I use the wooden dressingroom instead of the highest/richest looking dressingroom. Do you perhaps know the file, so I can edit it?

Yours,
Marius