Clarification when going on holiday and "Use current match tactics" set

Hi all

I've tried searching this but can't find a definitive answer. When you go on holiday and select the box to "use current match tactics", what things can the Assistant Manager change in a match - and is it possible to see what the Assistant Manager has done? I can't seem to find this when I look at the match report.

I know they don't change formation, but do they change player roles and mentality etc...?

It almost makes all the knap tactics redundant if they change players roles and other stuff and  they're tested in holiday mode.

Can anyone shed any light?

Many thanks

• Administrators

The game uses the match tactics selected. There's no change to roles or mentality, as there is Match Plans for that purpose. 

• 3 years later...
1 hour ago, amadeo said:

Is it possible to have the start 11 the same for each match as well?

image.png.f52277c5729620e83b095636a59b5284.png

Just tick the highlighted box and the game are going to use the players you have picked in the starting 11 as much as they can. You can also choose like 5 key players in your eleven and the game is going to play these 5 players in the given position all games except for when injured/banned.

Il 01/01/2021 in 19:00 , Lucas ha scritto:

The game uses the match tactics selected. There's no change to roles or mentality, as there is Match Plans for that purpose. 

So match plans should work when going on  holiday? I remember back on FM20 this wasn't true at all