FM21 "Increase realism megapack" - October Update by Daveincid ( 01.10.2021)

vor 3 Minuten schrieb J-Hood:
  13 minutes ago, J-Hood said:

Do we still need the 

• RBS Change V1.0
  • sugardaddy fix v1.1

there not in the updated pack

- If you have used my previous versions please remove all the files from the editor-data-folder

what files now correct/fix  those issues?

Daveincid's club-finances fix v1.0 NEW

This file includes the sugar-daddy-fix file but it has a lot of more features

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 24 Minuten schrieb johnels001:

Any ETA for your next update? Should I wait for my next save? Thanks in advance!

My time-schedule is the same for a few months now. 
1. Alpha-Stage ~4 weeks before public release

2. Beta-Stage ~3-2 weeks before public release

1. Early-Access ~1 week before public release

So public release should be around 3rd September if everything runs well.

Cheers

Daveincid

Some Screenshots of the BETA Stage:

1. Re-balanced League and Club-Reputation leads to a more realistic spread of Copa Libertadores-Winners.
- No Brazil-Domination anymore
- No unrealistic high sponsorship-deals in the future
- More realistic transfer-fees
1962190964_CopaLibertadores.thumb.png.0a4b8f4f9367de9866e6d6aa852d673b.png

2. No unrealistic increase of Reputations from brazilian Teams (without justified success)

1823714427_SouthAmerica.thumb.png.29ce8daab24a5e8ea6f9c0d55c33be9d.png

3. It's tough to be a injury-prone player with my updated injuries-mod:kriss::
1392643145_MykytaBurda.thumb.png.efe6d2bbde5be43e7170e82d92fd082d.png

Cheers
Daveincid

BETA now available on Patreon:
- Realistic Injuries
- City-Attraction added for all Cities
- Geographics and Languages updated
- Club + Competition-Reputation fix
- Complete Overhaul for China
- a lot of smaller improvements

11/17 Files have been updated

Cheers
Daveincid

vor 4 Minuten schrieb mutdve:

Can I use these files together? Are these files not conflict?

Checking compatibility1.jpg

Checking compatibility2.jpg

- Do not use other mods which may conflict with my megapack at the same time. This includes files which changes:
- Youth Ratings
- Market Values
- Transfer Preferences
- Sponsorship
- Finances
- Languages (only Switzerland)
- League Reputations
- Awards
- Derbies
- Club Data

So may I need to change 'Realistic Transfer Preferences v2.0' to your 'Transfer Preferences v2.3' and also to change 'Affiliation for Youth Intake Variety', 'Enhanced Newgen Experience' to your 'Alternative Youth Rating + Game Importance and others'?

vor 2 Minuten schrieb mutdve:

So may I need to change 'Realistic Transfer Preferences v2.0' to your 'Transfer Preferences v2.3' and also to change 'Affiliation for Youth Intake Variety', 'Enhanced Newgen Experience' to your 'Alternative Youth Rating + Game Importance and others'?

Yes. My whole project got so big that I just don't have enough ressources to answer all these questions if File A works with File B. That's why I created a general overview what might work and what doesn't. If you want to be 100% sure with a lot of files tested over several years, there is a List on my Patreon:thup:

1 minute ago, Daveincid said:

Yes. My whole project got so big that I just don't have enough ressources to answer all these questions if File A works with File B. That's why I created a general overview what might work and what doesn't. If you want to be 100% sure with a lot of files tested over several years, there is a List on my Patreon:thup:

Thank you so much for your help. It is very difficult to reflect our real world to just a game. Your spirit of challenge is very very inspiring me. Thanks!

@Daveincid Hi! Can you please repost here your latest video on what leagues to load as playable/viewable and what database settings to pick? I'm starting a new save. I have your August file updates but can't find your recommendations on what leagues and player databases to load. Many thanks!

vor 2 Minuten schrieb phd_angel:

@Daveincid Hi! Can you please repost here your latest video on what leagues to load as playable/viewable and what database settings to pick? I'm starting a new save. I have your August file updates but can't find your recommendations on what leagues and player databases to load. Many thanks!

There isn't a "latest" video about it. All general infos and some examples you can find here: :)

Cheers

Daveincid

Hi Dave - I was rewatching your awesome video. In the setup part, I noticed that your estimated game speed was only half a star (see image below from your YouTube video). My laptop is also showing 1/2 star. Isn't that too slow? How should I read the star rating estimates? Thank you.

image.png.1d5c0ba332adc957a52c1f465bf85e76.png

Edited by phd_angel

vor 2 Minuten schrieb phd_angel:

Hi Dave - I was rewatching your awesome video. In the setup part, I noticed that your estimated game speed was only half a star (see image below from your YouTube video). My laptop is also showing 1/2 star. Isn't that too slow? How should I read the star rating estimates? Thank you.

image.png.1d5c0ba332adc957a52c1f465bf85e76.png

ignore it^^ It's just a rough guideline. 

Hey Dave - amazing work as always. Enjoying playing with it.

Just a quick question - with the way finances work in your files is there still the potential to see big teams ''fall'' and a fair few teams go into admin and have points deductions? For a long term game I really enjoy seeing these happen occasionally for the chance to take over a Sunderland, Bolton etc a falling giant if you like. I know majestic's file seemed to have some on, I've only holidayed a few years on here! 

I know it happens every now and again on the vanilla version (but not as often as I think it should) and just want to make sure the way the finance files are done, it doesn't work in ''favour'' of the big clubs/teams not getting into financial difficulty and seeing teams parachute down the leagues.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Domoboy23:

Hey Dave - amazing work as always. Enjoying playing with it.

Thank you :)

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Domoboy23:

Just a quick question - with the way finances work in your files is there still the potential to see big teams ''fall'' and a fair few teams go into admin and have points deductions?

yes, but mostly it's down to badly researched teams in Nations which aren't included in the default game (For example Egypt). This is fixed in combination with Dave's League-Files.

Administration can happen, yes.

I'm planning to do a yt-video as soon as I simulated 10 years with all leagues loaded.

@Domoboy23 There are now some screenshots on my twitter about the financial behaviour of some Clubs like Barca, Chelsea  etc.

Cheers

Daveincid

Edited by Daveincid

Not sure if anyone will ever come across this, but just in case: this megapack conflicts with the FM Fusion file for the Italian lower leagues. I don't know which file, but it's not the Youth Rating one. I'll try testing a little bit and I'll edit this again if I find something interesting. Anyway, congratulations for this pack! I'll be waiting the September release to begin my journeyman save :)

Edit: it's the "club transfer preferences", all the other ones are working fine!

Edited by hrmantovani

12 hours ago, Daveincid said:

How does a XXL-Save-Game looks like with my files included in year 2027? Here you go ;) :

Thanks for the test video. 200 countries?!! Wow!   Is it playable or is it running by itself just for the test?

A few strange things to consider:
- Players' profile ability stars are empty (see Joao Felix image below)
- Sharp decline of Chinese league in Asia.
- Extreme dominance of Flamengo in Serie A for many years is not realistic.
- I missed your review of Argentina...

Request: please post the links to your skins and packs under your YouTube video. Thank you!

image.png.24afc1925a7bce2d7c341130e4ec6d65.png

Edited by phd_angel

vor 50 Minuten schrieb phd_angel:

Thanks for the test video. 200 countries?!! Wow!   Is it playable or is it running by itself just for the test?

It's playable and running as a test^^

vor 51 Minuten schrieb phd_angel:

A few strange things to consider:
- Players' profile ability stars are empty (see Joao Felix image below)

this is because I haven't activated the ingame-editor.

vor 52 Minuten schrieb phd_angel:

- Sharp decline of Chinese league in Asia.

Which actually happend IRL too.

vor 52 Minuten schrieb phd_angel:

- Extreme dominance of Flamengo in Serie A for many years is not realistic.

As I said at the beginning in the video: "Leagues are not simulated in full details, so there will be less variation of league-winners", because the game weights the club-reputation more as when you simulate everything in full detail.

vor 56 Minuten schrieb phd_angel:

Request: please post the links to your skins and packs under your YouTube video. Thank you!

The link to my megapack is already added, I will add a link to the skin ASAP.

Cheers

Daveincid

En 17/8/2021 a las 8:16, Daveincid dijo:

Some Screenshots of the BETA Stage:

1. Re-balanced League and Club-Reputation leads to a more realistic spread of Copa Libertadores-Winners.
- No Brazil-Domination anymore
- No unrealistic high sponsorship-deals in the future
- More realistic transfer-fees
1962190964_CopaLibertadores.thumb.png.0a4b8f4f9367de9866e6d6aa852d673b.png

Hello Dave, love your work.

I wanted to comment on this screenshot because the spread of winners from 2021-2024 is not realistic at all actually. A Peruvian team has never won the Libertadores and probably never will. The last time a Peruvian team was in the semi finals was 1997, and that was their only semi-final appearance since 1978. The gap between Argentina-Brazil and everybody else is so massive that only once in the last 30 years you had teams from other nations win twice in the span of four years, as it happened in your save. A brazilian team not winning four years in a row? Only happened once in the last 30 years. If you had that spread of winners while using the quick match engine, I worry a little. 

I don't complain because I look forward to a save where there is more parity, like there was in football before the 2000s :).

If you look here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_Libertadores_records_and_statistics#General_performances you will see that a team from Peru, Bolivia, and Venezuela combined can barely make it to the semi finals once per decade on average, and much less than that in the last 30 years.

Edit: I hope my comment doesn't read as too harsh. I truly love your mods and appreciate all the effort you put into them

Edited by TokyoWanderer

vor 4 Minuten schrieb TokyoWanderer:

I wanted to comment on this screenshot because the spread of winners from 2021-2024 is not realistic at all actually.

Well my files don't really affect the winners in general, especially not in the first years. So it's written by the game. It could be that Cristal was taken over by a tycoon. 

The main problem was the massive reputation-increase of brazilian teams which caused a very unrealistic financial benefit for them. Not more, not less. This is one specific save-game. I had several ones where there was  still a domination of brazilian teams (look at my latest youtube-video).  If this would happen in every save, I would agree, but it doesn't.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb TokyoWanderer:

I don't complain because I look forward to a save where there is more parity, like there was in football before the 2000s :).

My goal isn't to create more parity like it was in 2000s. My goal is to reflect reality better, which works pretty good over several save-games.

Cheers

Daveincid

Early-Access of my "Increase-Realism"-September Update is now available on Patreon :)

FM21 "INCREASE REALISM MEGAPACK"-SEPTEMBER UPDATE BY DAVEINCID

- Daveincid's Alternative Youth Rating + Game Importance and others v2.1

- Daveincid's Salaries, MWvalues and Sponsors v2.8 Updated

- Daveincid's Current Currency Exchange-Values v1.3 Updated

- Daveincid's League Reputation Change v2.2 Updated

- Daveincid's Financial Behaviour Improvement v1.4 Updated

- Daveincid's Transfer Preferences v2.4 Updated

- Daveincid's Club Transfer Preferences v1.4 Updated

- Daveincid's Citizenship-fix v1.0

- Daveincid's Nations Agreements by DaveTheEditor v1.0

- Daveincid's Ticket-Price-Adjustments v1.1

- Daveincid's Award Fixes v1.0

- Daveincid's Derby Fixes v1.0

- Daveincid's Realistic Injuries v1.0 NEW + German Version

- Daveincid's Club Data Fixes v1.1 Updated

- Daveincid's Club-Finances Fix v1.1 Updated

- Daveincid's Geographics and Languages v1.2 Updated + German Version

- Daveincid's Club Reputation v1.0 NEW

Cheers

Daveincid

vor 3 Minuten schrieb vassilispyrgos:

at last i can start a new save!!!!

will this be your last update for FM21?

At the moment there is a new update every month. As long as my ressources are enough, this will still the case :)

Cheers
Daveincid

4 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

At the moment there is a new update every month. As long as my ressources are enough, this will still the case :)

Cheers
Daveincid

yeahhhh

thanks for all

the only problem is tha i play with an enchanced mode for Greece and every time that u release an update i change the League Reputations file in order not to conflict with yours

but it does not matter

vor 1 Minute schrieb vassilispyrgos:

yeahhhh

thanks for all

the only problem is tha i play with an enchanced mode for Greece and every time that u release an update i change the League Reputations file in order not to conflict with yours

but it does not matter

I'm glad you like it and thanks for being part of the Patreon-Crew! Much appreciated :)
If you have some basic-knowledge of the editor this is easy to correct:)

Enjoy your weekend!

Cheers
Daveincid

Hi Daveincid, I'm about to start a new save with all of your mods and was wondering whether you know if there are any compatibility issues with the traditional licensing and real name fix packs.

In particular, I wasn't sure if your Club Data fixes would clash with the files that correct club names in leagues without license (like Portugal and Brazil).

Thank you for your work, the mods are awesome.

Cheers

Gerade eben schrieb TokyoWanderer:

Hi Daveincid, I'm about to start a new save with all of your mods and was wondering whether you know if there are any compatibility issues with the traditional licensing and real name fix packs.

In particular, I wasn't sure if your Club Data fixes would clash with the files that correct club names in leagues without license (like Portugal and Brazil).

Thank you for your work, the mods are awesome.

Cheers

Hi mate, it works without any issues.

Cheers

Daveincid

• Daveincid changed the title to FM21 "Increase realism megapack" - September Update by Daveincid ( 03.09.2021)

FM21 Increase Realism Megapack by Daveincid September Update (03.09.21)

- Daveincid's Salaries, MWvalues and Sponsors v2.8 Updated
- Daveincid's current currency exchange-values v1.3 Updated
- Daveincid's League reputation change v2.2 Updated
- Daveincid's financial behaviour improvement v1.4 Updated
- Daveincid's Transfer Preferences v2.4 Updated
- Daveincid's club transfer preferences v1.4 Updated
- Daveincid's citizenship-fix v1.0
- Daveincid's Nations agreements by DaveTheEditor v1.0
- Daveincid's Ticket-price-adjustments v1.1
- Daveincid's award fixes v1.0
- Daveincid's Derby fixes v1.0
- Daveincid's Realistic Injuries v1.0 NEW + German Version
- Daveincid's Club Data Fixes v1.1 Updated
- Daveincid's Club Finances Fix v1.1 Updated
- Daveincid's Geographics and Languages v1.2 Updated + German Version
- Daveincid's Club Reputation v1.0 NEW

Everything explained in a Youtube-Video: :)

Wish you all a nice weekend! Enjoy ;)

Cheers
Daveincid

Edited by Daveincid

Have you tested the files for more than 10 years?? How many and how are the players with 160+ AP distributed? I am interested in that point since there are significant changes in the National Youth Rating

vor einer Stunde schrieb hyb:

Have you tested the files for more than 10 years?? How many and how are the players with 160+ AP distributed? I am interested in that point since there are significant changes in the National Youth Rating

Of course I do. Save-Games are available on Patreon.

Cheers

Daveincid

image.thumb.png.48b12de6173c6ff52ff9987299e23ef2.png

This is three weeks into the season after starting with no injuries. No one played twice in one week and the training is mostly the default chosen by the assistant manager. I'm starting to feel the realistic injuries file is a bit harsh.

In only three weeks, 10 of my 24 players were injured.

Edited by TokyoWanderer

vor einer Stunde schrieb TokyoWanderer:

image.thumb.png.48b12de6173c6ff52ff9987299e23ef2.png

This is three weeks into the season after starting with no injuries. No one played twice in one week and the training is mostly the default chosen by the assistant manager. I'm starting to feel the realistic injuries file is a bit harsh.

In only three weeks, 10 of my 24 players were injured.

It's tested over 5 years with a huge database. The values are good, so it works as intended.
edit: As you can see in the right corner, you have the most injuries in the league. So either you are very unlucky or it's down to the common mistakes. It really doesn't help argueing that in team X or team y there are way too many injuries. Compare it with the whole league, compare it worldwide and you will notice, that it's pretty accurate.

Cheers

Daveincid

Edited by Daveincid

Increase Realism October ALPHA-Version is now available on Patreon:

My focus is on the awards. These are an extremely important component for balance in the game world. I revised almost every award (where it was necessary). I have now created basic awards for over 200 nations. These should provide much more dynamism. There is also a version that is supposed to slow down the too rapid reputation growth of managers and thus bring about a more realistic career for the user and the AI. (Test-Save starts tomorrow)

- Worldwide Awards (almost 500 new Awards in over 200 Nations)
- Almost all existing Awards are re-worked and re-balanced
- Alternative Youth Rating updated (small fix)

Cheers
Daveincid

Edited by Daveincid

vor 3 Minuten schrieb phd_angel:

How do awards affect the players or clubs? Do they increase the value or attributes of players?

They affect their value, their standing in the team and through that it might increase their chance to reach their PA earlier because they get match-time.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb phd_angel:

Should I always vote on award elections?

If you can vote for your own player, yes^^

Awards ALPHA-Stage-Screenshots:
I'm currently running the ALPHA-Test for the next Update. Awards working really good!

Castle Lager Player of the Season (Zimbabwe) Gerald Takwara now plays for Stellenbosch FC (South Africa) Level up!
Zimbabwe.thumb.png.c81cbc69bdb53bc9a2661f4e6e122fcd.png

Club Bolivars (Bolivia) "Jugador del ano" Leonardo Vaca moved to CDP Junior (Colombia) Level up!
1696245913_boliviatoecuador.thumb.png.d6c78d4312464dd949865c320c287943.png

After being awarded 2--times as "U23 Player of the Season" in Tajikistan, Sorbon Afghonov refuses to sign a new contract! -> Reputation-Increase
1254253309_TajikistanU21.thumb.png.b844824ba234cb22a7a008689b590851.png

Fernando Costanza was part of the "Echipa Sezonului Moldovei" (Moldova) which helped him to get spotted by PEC Zwolle (Netherlands)
6273885_moldovatonetherlands.thumb.png.2c2f6fb166db019521ddafef27265f8f.png

"Mejor Entrenador" in Costa Rica Erick Rodriguez leaded Santos (CRC) to their first "Grand Final"-title in their history! Now he's manager of CS Herediano -> Level up!

2107442754_santostoherediano.thumb.png.c20f5a5afc53f735a56ab4ebca46312b.png

Cheers
Daveincid

vor 4 Minuten schrieb ursaminor:

Hello, thank you for sharing, and i can't find the new transfer at this update, for example cr7 still at Juventus, do you have the transfer update? i need to down together, i scare if i use other editor data will have conflict, thank you

This megapack doesn't include transfers