FM21 "Increase realism megapack" - October Update by Daveincid ( 01.10.2021)

vor 22 Minuten schrieb ursaminor:

i see, thank you and which transfer pack do you use? i use pr0 when last transfer market closed, and i scare it will conflict

All files are tested over 5-years in-game at minimum to ensure there aren't game-breaking bugs.

It is compatible with all league-files, transfer-updates, all graphical mods etc.

I receive a lot of questions if my files work with X or Y. I really do not have the ressources to answer these questions. Questions like these won't be answered. If the general information above isn't enough for you then I warmly welcome you to join my Patreon. There is a list of files I personally recommend and which are compatible

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Increase Realism Megapack October Update BETA now available on Patreon :)

• More Realistic Transfer/Contract-Behaviour
  • More Realistic Career-Paths
  • More Realistic Manager-Reputations-Behaviour
  • Worldwide Awards-Overhaul
  • Small Fixes

Cheers
Daveincid

Guest Darkness89
30 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

Increase Realism Megapack October Update BETA now available on Patreon :)

• Small Fixes

Cheers
Daveincid

Good update! I play with it. 

Increase Realism Megapack October Update Early-Access now available on Patreon :)

• Small Fixes

Cheers
Daveincid

Football Manager 2021| XXL-SAVE-GAME | ALL NATIONS LOADED | 20 YEARS IN THE FUTURE! NEWGENS-SPECIAL
My Simulation-Series finally reached 2040! In Video 1/7, the focus will be on NEWGENS-Behaviour. How does the FM-World looks like 20 years later with my Alternative-Youth-Rating-File?
Here you go: ;)

vor 5 Minuten schrieb saihtam:

Hey
Great work on this @Daveincid

Wondering if you have still motivation and steam to continue this into FM22? Do you think it will be easy to convert your progress over to new game or whats the plans.

Thank you! This was just the beginning my friend ;)  Preparation is already running!

Some things are easier to convert and some are more difficult. But in general I do not simply convert things, as the football-world changes and the game-mechanics too. So everything needs to be evaluated carefully and tested before there will be changes :)

Cheers

Daveincid

• Daveincid changed the title to FM21 "Increase realism megapack" - October Update by Daveincid ( 01.10.2021)
vor 1 Minute schrieb Stejawiko:

Thank you for the update, mate :)

Watched your preview video and wanted to say that you really improved a lot in your overall presentation / fluidity / calmness. 

Keep it up and see you in FM22

Thank you! This really means a lot to me :) I'm still far away from feeling "comfortable" while recording, but step by step :)

Cheers

vor 1 Minute schrieb adicrot:

Amigo, looks like something I dont wanna start my new save without.

The issue is, mediafire DL link doesnt open.

Can you please assist?

Thanks in advance

It works fine for me, so I don't know how I could help you, I'm afraid.

Cheers

Daveincid

Quick question - is any of your files 'boosted'? I mean, of course that with youth or finances it can get a bit tricky in latter stages of career but I wonder if all these values and numbers replicate the real life situation. 

I love squeezing every bit of the game to the max so of course I'm a big fan. And of course looking forward to fm22 files. If you want some help with polish media/preferences/values, you know the pm button, cheers :brock:

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Bigpole:

Quick question - is any of your files 'boosted'? I mean, of course that with youth or finances it can get a bit tricky in latter stages of career but I wonder if all these values and numbers replicate the real life situation. 

They all try to replicate the real situation as good as possible and are based on the current situation. Some Nation will get boosted and some will loose power. They also are calculated to give every Nation a individual financial potential. If this matches the reality isn't possible, as I can't predict the future.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Bigpole:

I love squeezing every bit of the game to the max so of course I'm a big fan. And of course looking forward to fm22 files. If you want some help with polish media/preferences/values, you know the pm button, cheers :brock:

much appreciated! My biggest concerns right now is that I can't integrate all the geographical data into fm22, this time-effort was just crazy. As soon as I know it works, I can concentrate on improving other areas, which might include media too^^ Thank you! I'll let you know:)

Cheers

Daveincid

Edited by Daveincid

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Daveincid,

As FM22 Beta just came out, I'd be delighted to be able to use your realism pack for FM22 when it's ready.

Are you planning on creating a new pack for FM22? Any idea of when it would be available?

In the meantime, would your FM21 pack work in FM22?

Many thanks!

Gerade eben schrieb phd_angel:

Hi @Daveincid,

As FM22 Beta just came out, I'd be delighted to be able to use your realism pack for FM22 when it's ready.

Are you planning on creating a new pack for FM22? Any idea of when it would be available?

In the meantime, would your FM21 pack work in FM22?

Many thanks!

I already prepare as much as possible. A lot has changed so it will take some time.

I don't think that the pack for FM21 will work 1:1 in FM22, it also doesn't make sense in some cases.

As soon as the pre-game-editor is available I'm able to evaluate how much time Inmight need. I'll work as quick as possible but quality always comes first.:thup:

Cheers

On 22/10/2021 at 23:24, Daveincid said:

I already prepare as much as possible. A lot has changed so it will take some time.

I don't think that the pack for FM21 will work 1:1 in FM22, it also doesn't make sense in some cases.

As soon as the pre-game-editor is available I'm able to evaluate how much time Inmight need. I'll work as quick as possible but quality always comes first.:thup:

Cheers

Hi Dave. How many of your mods need a new game to take effect?

vor 1 Minute schrieb Matt_1979:

Dammit. Was hoping to get cracking on the 9th but I imagine it’ll take you a while to get everything tested and finalised. 

oh I thought you are referring to FM21. The files won't work for FM22 right away, there are a lot of changes needed. I expect to release the first public version in mid-december.

vor 1 Minute schrieb themadsheep2001:

@Daveincid loved this thread. Do you create anything for manager formations/playstyles/tendencies?

Thank you :) No, this isn't my area. I do edit some tendencies of DoF or Club Owners to replicate their transfer behaviour better.

vor 1 Minute schrieb themadsheep2001:

Cheers for the quick reply, will be diving into you FM22 one if you do one for my final FM22 save

I work as quick as possible! FM22 seems to be already a awesome game! I'm literally counting the days until the pre-game-editor will be released:D

On 11/11/2021 at 05:56, phd_angel said:

Nice! I support you on Patreon but not at the level you required... :-(

Same problem, supporting you and many others and already spending a bit too much compered income.. So just have to wait.. :)

But huge thank you about great work!! Makes it more realistic and more difficult compered to basic game.

Edited by toni2244

vor 6 Minuten schrieb phd_angel:

Thank you, @Daveincid. Looking forward to your beta.  

I understand I'll have to start a new save, which makes me ask:

how different is the experience of playing with your realism mod vs. SI? Do you think it has a huge impact on the game, in ways that are noticeable?

it does have a huge impact in almost every area:)