What To Look For When Hiring Coaches

I'm a few months into the season in my Spurs FM21 save and most of my players all have down arrows next to the majority of their attributes despite me having 4-4.5* coaching across all areas, with 2 coaches assigned to each area. In FM20 I found it relatively easy to hire 4.5-5* coaches for each area with good "DDM" when playing as any top 6 Prem team, but in FM21 it's far more difficult to get top coaches. Should I still be looking for coaches with high "DDM" in FM21, or does only one or two of these attributes really matter? Is coach personality now more important? My general approach has been just to look for coaches with "DDM" of at least 15/15/15 with a 15+ rating in each specific area (eg. 15 Att + 15 Tac), or as close as possible to get as high a star rating as possible for each area. Am I going about it wrong? Thanks.

Ddm? Determination, discipline, man management? Can't say for sure how much they affect it, I am always just satisfied if I have all 4*+ coaches and every category on "light" workload I usually hire one main coach for each category, then a couple of utility ones that coach multiple categories to bring down the workload, I find the things that seem to affect the arrows going down is if you leave the intensity too high or too low or the biggest one is if you play a player too many times in a row, it's a big bug-bear of mine with FM, if I play a player maybe 5 matches over 2 weeks his stats will get downwards arrows, don't always lose any attribute points but it's still annoying, I normally set my "rest/intensity" page to the same as standard but when they're fully green I have it on double for the beginning of the season and lower it when I see stats start dropping or after about January (unless you're a team that's got a mid-season break like bundesliga) or if you aren't in a continental competition but still have plenty of players to rotate, it seems too much training/matches seem to make it happen, if you're a team in champions League and still in cups etc I'd turn the intensity down during congested weeks of games and towards the end of the season when players start to fatigue quicker, it can also happen to players when they don't play enough, just make sure there's rotation in place and don't play too many games