Academy graduates missing

Had a problem where I picked a few players I wanted to keep from the intake but didn't appear in my team.

From the images attached 'Connor Grounds' was no where to be seen.

Was thinking it could be because my reserve squad is very full, but maybe a pop-up window to say that so I could've moved a few to the first team to make space.

Also checked in 'Search Players' and 'Transfers' from club but my intakes were no where to be seen.

Abit of a shame since its my best intake in a few years (2 golds and 2 silvers TT)

IMG_832F4DB8751D-1.jpeg

IMG_832F4DB8751D-2.jpeg

7 hours ago, Joshuayeoh said:

Had a problem where I picked a few players I wanted to keep from the intake but didn't appear in my team.

From the images attached 'Connor Grounds' was no where to be seen.

Was thinking it could be because my reserve squad is very full, but maybe a pop-up window to say that so I could've moved a few to the first team to make space.

Also checked in 'Search Players' and 'Transfers' from club but my intakes were no where to be seen.

Abit of a shame since its my best intake in a few years (2 golds and 2 silvers TT)

IMG_832F4DB8751D-1.jpeg

IMG_832F4DB8751D-2.jpeg

I've had this before. It's because you have too many players in your reserve squad and the new intake would takes your over the player limit. Like you say, it'd be good to have some sort of message or prompt. 

18 hours ago, passenger58 said:

I've had this before. It's because you have too many players in your reserve squad and the new intake would takes your over the player limit. Like you say, it'd be good to have some sort of message or prompt. 

Yea, bit of a shame because it was my best intake ever with 2 golds and 2 silvers 

40 minutes ago, Joshuayeoh said:

Yea, bit of a shame because it was my best intake ever with 2 golds and 2 silvers 

Good spot. Do you know how many players you had? Or what is the maximum number of players allowed? I think I'm in danger of having too many... Time for a cull!

28 minutes ago, passenger58 said:

I think 50 is the maximum you can have in a single squad (not including the grey filler players) 

I've currently got 58 and approaching the end of the season... Hmm, i best figure out who to release!

• SI Staff

If you have a save from before this then I'd be interested in taking a look and attempting to fix any issues found - if your reserves are full then it should promote the players straight into your first team (so please check there) - in total you're allowed 80 players, 40 in the first team and 40 in the reserves.

On 19/01/2021 at 20:02, passenger58 said:

Well I just assumed this was the problem so I cracked on with my save, but yea maybe could consider adding features alerting that the teams are full and we get to move players around before accepting the intake again.

Also, I looked everywhere including my first team and they were no where to be found

1 hour ago, Joshuayeoh said:

Well I just assumed this was the problem so I cracked on with my save, but yea maybe could consider adding features alerting that the teams are full and we get to move players around before accepting the intake again.

Also, I looked everywhere including my first team and they were no where to be found

Out of interest, did you look for them as a free agent? If they couldn't fit into your squad, maybe they were automatically released and are floating around without a club and maybe you can sign them back (once you've cleared some space, assuming that was the problem). Might be work looking for them.

12 hours ago, StephenCronin said:

Out of interest, did you look for them as a free agent? If they couldn't fit into your squad, maybe they were automatically released and are floating around without a club and maybe you can sign them back (once you've cleared some space, assuming that was the problem). Might be work looking for them.

Yeap, went to search players and cleared all filters but still couldn't find them.

Thanks @Louie Silvani