Issue with finances when moving a club to new nation/league

scottnmcleod

Hello everyone, 

I am trying to move Aberdeen into the Vanarama North. I have used the swap club function and done a straight swap with Bradford (PA).

I have made no additional changes. The issue I am having is when I load up the game Aberdeens bank balance changes to £45m when it should be £1.6m. It says £1.6m in the editor. I have tried small adjustments to £1m, £2m etc but it still loads into the game as £45m. I trust there is something simple I am missing.

In addition if theres anything else I should change to make this swap smoother in game and for long term, any advice is appreciated. 

Thank you. 

2 hours ago, scottnmcleod said:

I've managed to work out that the game thinks Aberdeen have had 5 back to back relegations and has handed out a parachute payment of £41m. Does anyone have any idea how to counter the games thought process here?

Does it say anywhere on Aberdeen's info pages in the editor what their last division was? If yes, then try to remove that. If no, or if that doesn't work you could remove their history from last season too. 

10 hours ago, Fredrik said:

Does it say anywhere on Aberdeen's info pages in the editor what their last division was? If yes, then try to remove that. If no, or if that doesn't work you could remove their history from last season too. 

Thanks, will take a look and give it a try.