Trouble Creating new CAF Champions League Structure

rldeepcove

So I am trying to create a save where the continent of Africa is a lot more similar to Europe. More money involved and the champions league being bigger. I am having no trouble increasing the money handed out for each nation's domestic league and cups, but don't even know where to start with the champions league. I am very new to the editor and don't know how to use the advanced rules tools. My intentions are to make the tournament follow the same format as UEFA's with a big qualification system, as well as hand out participation and prize money only slightly less than in Europe.

As I said before I have no idea where to start and I am sure it is not an easy task even for experienced editors. Any help or assistance you could give me would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Am 24.1.2021 um 05:52 schrieb rldeepcove:

So I am trying to create a save where the continent of Africa is a lot more similar to Europe. More money involved and the champions league being bigger. I am having no trouble increasing the money handed out for each nation's domestic league and cups, but don't even know where to start with the champions league. I am very new to the editor and don't know how to use the advanced rules tools. My intentions are to make the tournament follow the same format as UEFA's with a big qualification system, as well as hand out participation and prize money only slightly less than in Europe.

As I said before I have no idea where to start and I am sure it is not an easy task even for experienced editors. Any help or assistance you could give me would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

The best thing for you to do is to first look at how @Carlito85, for example, created his file. He has restored various versions of the Champions League and incorporated them into the FM. Templates like these help a lot with such projects. You would need months just with explanations here from the forum.

Edited by davie77

8 hours ago, davie77 said:

The best thing is to first look at this file in the editor and see exactly how Carlito85 did it.

That helps you understand everything much better. To change the prize money, you have to create nation rules for each nation, of course.

Thanks for sharing :thup:

@rldeepcove I'm planning to add an African file to my work for FM21 but I can't get through it yet until the editor problems are fixed. The files won't verify right now.

On 24/01/2021 at 22:09, Carlito85 said:

Thanks for sharing :thup:

@rldeepcove I'm planning to add an African file to my work for FM21 but I can't get through it yet until the editor problems are fixed. The files won't verify right now.

That sound awesome bro , I was beginning to worry bout your files this year 

Edited by omarsorto6