All logo's disappeared

1 hour ago, StephenCronin said:

Have you tried the Reload Skin option? You might even need to restart the phone afterwards, to make sure FMM is actually closed and reopened. Just a guess, but probably worth trying...

Tried it multiple times already, didn't work

• SI Staff

How long has it been since you rebooted your device fully? 

This could either be one of two things most likely - 

1. An app-cleaner getting carried away and deleting skin graphics (in which case reinstalling the game will sort it out).
  2. Your device is low on memory and failing to load some images (sounds unlikely to me as the game would probably become unstable at that point).

1 hour ago, Marc Vaughan said:

How long has it been since you rebooted your device fully? 

This could either be one of two things most likely - 

1. An app-cleaner getting carried away and deleting skin graphics (in which case reinstalling the game will sort it out).
  2. Your device is low on memory and failing to load some images (sounds unlikely to me as the game would probably become unstable at that point).

I've restarted my phone today, didn't work either. So i'll try reinstalling the app, does that mean I will lose all my saves?

• SI Staff
3 hours ago, casperzwaart100 said:

I've restarted my phone today, didn't work either. So i'll try reinstalling the app, does that mean I will lose all my saves?

If you look in the Tech Support area for your OS/Hardware then it'll explain how to back your save games up and avoid losing them.