Players on Holiday When Season Still Running

seabas3

Hello,

My current save is with Forge FC in the Canadian Premier League. Now we have had an amazing run of form and find ourselves in the Scotiabank CONCACAF League Semi-Finals against Olimpia. The issue is that this tie takes place in early January when the CPL and likewise Forge FC have their holiday. I saw that a training regime was set for surrounding the week of the match - however ALL my players were still on holidays. I can't seem to call them back and so I made an extra save to see what would happen when leading up to the match and I had to play with a bunch of greyed out players! I don't know if this is a bug and quite honestly where to put this but in past renditions of FM I have run into these issues before but mostly for friendlies or testimonials. 

Can I have some help please? If you need more information please let me know.

Let me also add that I believe this issue will develop further. The Finals (if we do make it) is either end of January/early February. On top of that I have qualified for the CONCACAF Champions League which the early campaign starts in late February - right in and around when my players come back from holiday which is March 1st. 

• 4 weeks later...