NUFC Save - Arsenal Youth

edhdurham

As NUFC have taken Joe Willock on loan I was looking at the other youth players at Arsenal and wondered which would improve my team.  I am mainly scouting Eddie Nketiah and Reiss Nelson...  according to my scouts Eddie just has the potential of a Good player, where as Reiss has the potential of a Very Good player.  But when I check some of the database forums like FMScout, they say that the potential of certainly Eddie is much better than what my scout is informing me.

So would both of these players be good enough to improve my NUFC (discounting Joelinton who I am not convinced is even a footballer) or should I look elsewhere?

Thanks

I would say that Wilson at NUFC is one of the effective players in game. In a 2 season save I ran with them he got 84 goals and 16 assists in 92(3) games, helping us finish 3rd in the first and second seasons, as well as win the Champions League in Season 2 & the Carabao Cup in both seasons.

But Nkeitah should do as back up.

29 minutes ago, james_wilko said:

I would say that Wilson at NUFC is one of the effective players in game. In a 2 season save I ran with them he got 84 goals and 16 assists in 92(3) games, helping us finish 3rd in the first and second seasons, as well as win the Champions League in Season 2 & the Carabao Cup in both seasons.

But Nkeitah should do as back up.

Great, thanks for the info...