The Official What are the scenarios for Each Team Talks Thread

I only ever use "you can win this" or "do it for the supporters". So I would like to know what are the scenarios for Team Talk? I have read some threads, but they are bits and bobs about what the format is.

As I understand If you are

Favourites, Home = I expect a win

Underdog, Home = Do it for the supporters

Favourites, Away = You can win this

Undergod, Away = Good Luck.

I think those are right. I will edit the thread as discussion goes along.

I would like to also discuss the team talks for individual players, based on moral.

Prematch - Poor Moral = No Pressure

Okay = I have faith

Half Time Poor Moral = ??

Okay = ??

Etc etc.......

Options are as follows

Prematch

prematchbe7.jpg

Half Time

htfc2.jpg

So lets discuss the scenarios

The old fm08 guide can not be used for Fm09 . There has been some changes, especially at halftime - disappointed or don't get complacent works great this year.

"Disappointed" at halftime when your team perform badly often result in 3 or 4 professional or ambitious players get fired up .

"Don't get complacent" when you lead 2-0 or something like that, some players get the "gained focus".

Also with "prove a point" I see some players become "motivated".

I don't know the system 100% yet - but a lot has changes for sure .

• 2 weeks later...
i found the fm08 version guide working very well for me, with a lower league team. i dont't think there have been a lot of changes in this area of the game. (but i don't know for sure.)

Wolfsong's Guide was for FM08 with patch 8.0.1, it already didn't work as before with 8.0.2. Now, things have even more changed, and if you try to follow this guide you will notice it won't work as fine as it did for FM8 with 8.0.1 patch. :(

Archived