Modifying B teams

AM99

I've been messing around with the editor a bit today - is it possible to change the league that B/II teams are able to reach or make them a bit less overpowered? So for example in Germany they can play in the 3. Liga, however if I use German lower league database the 3. Liga ends up half full of B teams once I get a few years into the future which is a bit daft. I'm interested to know if its possible to stop them getting promoted from the Regionaliga (perhaps the highest placing none-B team going up from each regional division instead) or change the way that B teams work? Thanks.

You should be able to stop B/II teams from being promoted from the Regionalliga in the fixture rules. 

I actually think the issue is more related to lack of players in lower divisions in Germany so the only teams that are full are the B/II ones. Have you checked that non-reserve teams look ok from that p.o.v.?

@Fredrik That could possibly be the case. I'm looking at one of my saves that is about 8 seasons in and a lot of the bigger clubs that have dropped into the regional divisions seem to be fine, but a lot of other clubs seem to have very small squads. Also some of the reserve teams in the regional leagues have players that are far too good for that level even at 18 or 19 years old! In the 3.Liga there are 9 reserve teams of which 6 of those finished in the top half :D

I'm not sure I can see an option to prevent reserve teams being promoted within the Regionaliga fixture rules unless i'm being daft and completely missing something.

Le 21/03/2021 à 21:02, AM99 a dit :

I'm not sure I can see an option to prevent reserve teams being promoted within the Regionaliga fixture rules unless i'm being daft and completely missing something.

Because it's not quite there. It's there instead, but I think there's another setting for that as well but I can't remember where it is.

editor_2021-03-24_20-55-38.thumb.png.2024098ea6a02403d9a3f0f4363ce1f2.png