[FM21] Around the Globe - Megapack by DaveTheEditor (6/6)

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 6 Minuten schrieb id99:

please tell is it real rules Megapack?

Have you read the main post? It's clearly written that he created real league formats ;)

vor 8 Minuten schrieb id99:

Why you didn't include all countries?

There are all Nations available, some are already in the game, so with his pack you can play in every Nation that has a League IRL.

Cheers

Daveincid

First of all thank you for amazing work:) and i also have a question regarding UAE leagues. Why all UAE clubs have this rule? From all 3 available divisions. Almost all clubs (or even all) have foreign players currently at the clubs and use them on regular basis.

non-emirati.jpg

vor einer Stunde schrieb Xavier Lukhas:

That's an amazing job.

Now just gotta find a decent enough 21.4 database for Japan! :lol: Most of the ones for FM21 are for previous patches.

check out pr0's db :brock: 

Cheers

Daveincid

vor 3 Stunden schrieb anitamui:

Pr0 doesn't have Japanese Leagues...

No, but he has the players. The question was "database" not "league".  I personally use pr0's player-db in combination with riddlers league file.

Cheers

Daveincid

il y a 57 minutes, Daveincid a dit :

No, but he has the players. The question was "database" not "league".  I personally use pr0's player-db in combination with riddlers league file.

Cheers

Daveincid

Thanks for taking the time to answer. To be honest, I indeed was thinking of league database file rather than a player database file. I had checked Riddler's files, but the bottom league doesn't relegate into the lower leagues for some reason on any of his files I've checked so far, which I do find to be an important feature so that the system doesn't become a completely closed loop. Nevertheless, thank you for the suggestion. :)

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Xavier Lukhas:

Thanks for taking the time to answer. To be honest, I indeed was thinking of league database file rather than a player database file. I had checked Riddler's files, but the bottom league doesn't relegate into the lower leagues for some reason on any of his files I've checked so far, which I do find to be an important feature so that the system doesn't become a completely closed loop. Nevertheless, thank you for the suggestion. :)

You are welcome! I haven't found any better Japanese file so far which works for 21.4.  I still try to convince @davie77 to create Japan too ;) 

Cheers

Daveincid

Estonian league rules are not correct. There are no rules for non-eu players in starting 11 and in squad registration too. In your file there is rule that only 3 non-eu players are allowed in starting 11 and 4 non-eu can be registered for a season. As an example Narva Trans had 6 non-eu players in starting eleven last week, you can check - here

In Estonia there are two rules regarding squad registration and match squad. It is quite complicated and i am not sure that it can be done in FM editor. There are players trained in Estonia and players trained by a club.

Players trained in Estonia (let's call it PTE) - player who is either an Estonian citizen or a player who has undetermined citizenship and holds an alien's passport issued in Estonia. In addition, a player who was born in Estonia or who has played in the Estonian football championship for at least seven (7) seasons, regardless of his nationality and citizenship. So basically if you have Estonian citizenship you are automatically trained in Estonia

Player trained by a club (PTC) - this one is quite simple, if you have been in one club for three years between 12 years old and 23 years old then you are considered as trained by a club (i mean this particular club).

Now let's move on to the squad registration for the season and for the match. You can register max 30 players for the season and 25 of them should be players trained in Estonia (PTE). Thats it, very simple. Remaining 5 places can hold any nationality. If you will register less than 25 PTE then max allowed will also be less. Regarding match rules, there should 18 players (11+7) and 13 of them should be PTE and in starting eleven there should be 2 PTC and one of them should play the whole 90 minutes. Second one can be subbed off during game. These are rules for highest (Premier) division.

For first division clubs can also register max 30 players and 27 of them should be PTE, match rules - 18 players (11+7) and 15 of them should be PTE, regarding PTC rules are the same as for Premier league.

And also regarding subs, in First division 7 subs named and 5 can be used, not 3 like now in file.

If these rules can be applied it would be great.

Thank you for answers! Will you improve existing leagues?  I hope you will add  some lower leagues. For example for France, Spain, Italy, Russia (there is Russia update from dlinnyi, but it is not compatible with most other updates. ) and other countries.

Am 30.4.2021 um 22:21 schrieb barleycorn:

First of all thank you for amazing work:) and i also have a question regarding UAE leagues. Why all UAE clubs have this rule? From all 3 available divisions. Almost all clubs (or even all) have foreign players currently at the clubs and use them on regular basis.

non-emirati.jpg

Then you have an old version of the Megapack.

Am 21.3.2021 um 21:35 schrieb davie77:

Updates

02 May 2021 - India (D2) and Japan (D3) were added to the pack.

Small but interesting update. At the urging of @Daveincid, I have now also made a file for Japan and India. Have fun with it. :)

Edited by davie77

Le 01/05/2021 à 16:25, barleycorn a dit :

Estonian league rules are not correct. There are no rules for non-eu players in starting 11 and in squad registration too. In your file there is rule that only 3 non-eu players are allowed in starting 11 and 4 non-eu can be registered for a season. As an example Narva Trans had 6 non-eu players in starting eleven last week, you can check - here

In Estonia there are two rules regarding squad registration and match squad. It is quite complicated and i am not sure that it can be done in FM editor. There are players trained in Estonia and players trained by a club.

Players trained in Estonia (let's call it PTE) - player who is either an Estonian citizen or a player who has undetermined citizenship and holds an alien's passport issued in Estonia. In addition, a player who was born in Estonia or who has played in the Estonian football championship for at least seven (7) seasons, regardless of his nationality and citizenship. So basically if you have Estonian citizenship you are automatically trained in Estonia

Player trained by a club (PTC) - this one is quite simple, if you have been in one club for three years between 12 years old and 23 years old then you are considered as trained by a club (i mean this particular club).

Now let's move on to the squad registration for the season and for the match. You can register max 30 players for the season and 25 of them should be players trained in Estonia (PTE). Thats it, very simple. Remaining 5 places can hold any nationality. If you will register less than 25 PTE then max allowed will also be less. Regarding match rules, there should 18 players (11+7) and 13 of them should be PTE and in starting eleven there should be 2 PTC and one of them should play the whole 90 minutes. Second one can be subbed off during game. These are rules for highest (Premier) division.

For first division clubs can also register max 30 players and 27 of them should be PTE, match rules - 18 players (11+7) and 15 of them should be PTE, regarding PTC rules are the same as for Premier league.

And also regarding subs, in First division 7 subs named and 5 can be used, not 3 like now in file.

If these rules can be applied it would be great.

Let's try to unpack that to see if it's doable.

Since a player who has the passport is considered "PTE" and since players are very likely to get the passport (5 years to gain citizenship in the database), then it's (almost) the same as saying "you need to register 25 Estonians out of 30 players"... or in another way, "you are only allowed 5 non-Estonian players". That can be done; it's not perfect but it can be done. You could also put "years to gain nationality" at six (because paperwork can take a lot of time in FM) or seven years  instead of five if it's bothersome. Also, if there are 5 foreign players in squad, it also means there can only be 5 foreign players in match squad... or that you need 13 Estonians in match squad.

The match rules are trickier. 13 PTE players is pretty much the same as 13 Estonian players, so that can be done. However there's no Homegrown rule in either the Playing 11 Rules or Starting 11 Rules that goes from 0 to 23 years old: it stops at 21. I haven't found a rule that could be used to force a player to stay on the pitch no matter what either.

So what you could do in the Editor:

• Max squad size is 30;
  • 5 foreigners maximum;
  • "Homegrown Players From Club in Playing 11 (3 Years Between 0 and 21) is at least 2" (you have to keep both of them on the pitch, but at least they'll start the match); OR "Homegrown Players From Club in Match Squad is at least 2" AND "Homegrown Players From Club in Playing 11 is at least one" (you are allowed to have only one HG for club player on the pitch, but the second player could be on the bench).

That's how I understand it at least, and that's the best I can do.

Edited by Xavier Lukhas

5 hours ago, davie77 said:

Small but interesting update. At the urging of @Daveincid, I have now also made a file for Japan and India. Have fun with it. :)

Does Japan update include players too, or is it just clubs competitions update?

29 minutes ago, Xavier Lukhas said:

Since a player who has the passport is considered "PTE" and since players are very likely to get the passport (5 years to gain citizenship in the database), then it's (almost) the same as saying "you need to register 25 Estonians out of 30 players"... or in another way, "you are only allowed 5 non-Estonian players".

It is not that easy, there are a lot of local Russians who have Russian passport, but were born in Estonia and they are considered as players trained in Estonia. If you apply such rule as  "you are only allowed 5 non-Estonian players" then they will be considered as foreigners, which is not correct in this case, Narva has such players and they will be in trouble then :) And also this 7 years rule too...There is one Ivorian guy who played for 7 years in Estonia and in one club (Narva Trans again here), so he is considered now as trained in Estonia and trained in club. Link to his profile on Estonian Football Association webpage - Bi Sehi Elysee Irie
 If you check his profile then under his name there is blue strip and written - Eestis treenitud mängija - this is player trained in Estonia.

Regarding homegrown players rule your offer seem reasonable. But still it seems that it is too complicated to replicate correct PTE rule and to combine with PTC rule, Estonian rules are too much for FM editor:D

vor 1 Stunde schrieb dmakovica:

Does Japan update include players too, or is it just clubs competitions update?

Just the Competition. 

vor einer Stunde schrieb lionel messi:

I can create a challenge using this database if anyone is interested.

World club challenge.

Points system based on competions and trophies you win.

This sounds interesting. 

Il y a 1 heure, barleycorn a dit :

It is not that easy, there are a lot of local Russians who have Russian passport, but were born in Estonia and they are considered as players trained in Estonia. If you apply such rule as  "you are only allowed 5 non-Estonian players" then they will be considered as foreigners, which is not correct in this case, Narva has such players and they will be in trouble then :) And also this 7 years rule too...There is one Ivorian guy who played for 7 years in Estonia and in one club (Narva Trans again here), so he is considered now as trained in Estonia and trained in club. Link to his profile on Estonian Football Association webpage - Bi Sehi Elysee Irie
 If you check his profile then under his name there is blue strip and written - Eestis treenitud mängija - this is player trained in Estonia.

Regarding homegrown players rule your offer seem reasonable. But still it seems that it is too complicated to replicate correct PTE rule and to combine with PTC rule, Estonian rules are too much for FM editor:D

It's not that easy for sure, but what would happen in FM is that all those Russian players would get the Estonian passport. The first couple of seasons would be a bit problematic since all those players would rush to get a passport done and you're going to have a lot of players unhappy about being left out of squad registration, but after that it should work. It's not perfect, but it's what I would consider "good enough" within the limitations of FM. :onmehead:

This looks wonderful. Please can you explain how the academy teams (you mention the ASPIRE Academy) are now producing newgens?

How wide spread in the game world is this? Is every single academy (thinking Clairefontaine, RTD etc) now producing *some* newgens annually?

Thanks in advance!

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Frohike:

Thank's for all the leagues,

now i can finally start my career.

Are you still working on Australia, or did you abandon that project?

I have abandoned the project because it is close to impossible (impossible in the sense of reality). Since Australia 2022 is shifting the schedule so much due to the World Cup and the 2nd leagues are not coming together with the season update. 

vor 27 Minuten schrieb _Ben_:

This looks wonderful. Please can you explain how the academy teams (you mention the ASPIRE Academy) are now producing newgens?

How wide spread in the game world is this? Is every single academy (thinking Clairefontaine, RTD etc) now producing *some* newgens annually?

Thanks in advance!

I have created a league and added the academies. The league has no games, but due to a bug, a champion is "determined" anyway (it's just the team that comes alphabetically at the beginning every year. Haha). Because these teams are now in a league, they also produce youth players every year at YI. 

I went through all the African countries (+ Qatar). If I have forgotten anything, I would be very grateful if someone could report it.

34 minutes ago, davie77 said:

I have created a league and added the academies. The league has no games, but due to a bug, a champion is "determined" anyway (it's just the team that comes alphabetically at the beginning every year. Haha). Because these teams are now in a league, they also produce youth players every year at YI. 

I went through all the African countries (+ Qatar). If I have forgotten anything, I would be very grateful if someone could report it.

Very clever! I like it. 

is that one ‘African academy league’ or split into countries? I’m sure people can look past a ‘random’ winner and a ‘league’ with 1 or 2 teams in it, should you have split it into countries. 

Clairefontaine are based in France and there is another set of academy chains there, CREPS (will need to find their full name but they also have French territories such as Reunion, Guadeloupe etc) so you may have missed a few.

I will give it a download later and see what I can find. 

Thanks for the quick reply!

Hey, @davie77! Thank you for this awesome megapack! 

Now I can add all leagues to my save. Please tell, are you going to update existing nations in FM21? I mean adding lower leagues, for example for France, Russia and so on...  like Claassen did in his time. 

Edited by id99

vor 20 Stunden schrieb anitamui:

Will you do the same thing for FM22?

No, in FM22 I will map the leagues from the 2021/22 season, no longer those from 2020/21. ;)

vor 19 Stunden schrieb id99:

Now I can add all leagues to my save. Please tell, are you going to update existing nations in FM21? I mean adding lower leagues, for example for France, Russia and so on...  like Claassen did in his time. 

At the moment, I have certainly not planned it at all.  There is already a very good file for France which, according to a friend of mine, is compatible with my files. French Leagues

3 hours ago, davie77 said:

No, in FM22 I will map the leagues from the 2021/22 season, no longer those from 2020/21. ;)

At the moment, I have certainly not planned it at all.  There is already a very good file for France which, according to a friend of mine, is compatible with my files. French Leagues

Hi @davie77,

There are also good files for Germany, Spain, Austria and Switzerland which are compatible with your megapack. If i can find where i got them from would you like me to post where i got them for other people?

Many Thanks for all your hard work on this megapack.

Dai

1 hour ago, Dai35 said:

Hi @davie77,

There are also good files for Germany, Spain, Austria and Switzerland which are compatible with your megapack. If i can find where i got them from would you like me to post where i got them for other people?

Many Thanks for all your hard work on this megapack.

Dai

Please give me links to these files in PM. 

Davie, thanks for answering!

vor 6 Stunden schrieb _DarrenMarshall:

The winner of Bermuda's premier league is going to the CFU Club Championship? 

I don't know what these competitions are called where you live, but the champion of the Bermudian Premier League gets into the CFU Club Shield.

2 ore fa, davie77 ha scritto:

I don't know what these competitions are called where you live, but the champion of the Bermudian Premier League gets into the CFU Club Shield.

Oh ok, so they dont do the Caribbean Club Championship. It's normal to see nothing about the qualification in the CFU club shield in the rules of the bermudian League?

vor 3 Stunden schrieb _DarrenMarshall:

Oh ok, so they dont do the Caribbean Club Championship. It's normal to see nothing about the qualification in the CFU club shield in the rules of the bermudian League?

On 05/05/2021 at 11:30, _DarrenMarshall said:

Yes, it is normal, because all CONCACAF continental competitions were recreated in a separate file. But this means that serious bugs can occur if the player forgets or does not want to upload that file and the qualification rules are included in the "national" files. To avoid these bugs all qualification rules for all CONCACAF continental nations and competitions are contained in that single file. This is completely different from the continental European competitions. Those competitions are loaded by default, regardless of whether the player needs them or not. On the other hand, that file is a compromise between realism and playability. In real life clubs Bermudan clubs do not participate in any continental competition.

30 minuti fa, GreenTriangle ha scritto:

Yes, it is normal, because all CONCACAF continental competitions were recreated in a separate file. But this means that serious bugs can occur if the player forgets or does not want to upload that file and the qualification rules are included in the "national" files. To avoid these bugs all qualification rules for all CONCACAF continental nations and competitions are contained in that single file. This is completely different from the continental European competitions. Those competitions are loaded by default, regardless of whether the player needs them or not. On the other hand, that file is a compromise between realism and playability. In real life clubs Bermudan clubs do not participate in any continental competition.

That file Is in this megapack?

@davie77 there are some changes to do in your Uzbekistan file about the format

2nd division have 10 teams not 8:

Immagine-2021-05-07-070321.png

Third division now, according to the Uzbekistan footbal federation website, have a new format formed by one league of 12 teams

Immagine-2021-05-07-065924.png

Here the Uzbekistan football federation if you want a closer look

https://pfl.uz/uzb/tournaments/tournament/1-liga

Edited by AndreaSSL

vor 2 Stunden schrieb AndreaSSL:

@davie77 there are some changes to do in your Uzbekistan file about the format

2nd division have 10 teams not 8:

Spoiler

Immagine-2021-05-07-070321.png

Third division now, according to the Uzbekistan footbal federation website, have a new format formed by one league of 12 teams

Spoiler

Immagine-2021-05-07-065924.png

Here the Uzbekistan football federation if you want a closer look

https://pfl.uz/uzb/tournaments/tournament/1-liga

Uzbekistan starts in my file in 2020, this year the league I deposited was still active. I am happy to include this system, but I would also need information on how many teams the 1st division will be increased to (2 relegated and 3 promoted). Will it stay at 15 or will there be more? 

Hi @davie77,

It appears there may be an issue with 2 of your files as i get a Red error Triangle on the league choice screen when starting a game.

The 1 country i think is Vietnam as the leagues are named VSK something and it is a lack of teams error in both the first and second division. The other country is 1 of the african 1's after Djibouti  and before Gabon and it is a lack of teams in the 2nd division error again.

Many thanks for all these amazing files.

Dai

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Dai35:

Hi @davie77,

It appears there may be an issue with 2 of your files as i get a Red error Triangle on the league choice screen when starting a game.

The 1 country i think is Vietnam as the leagues are named VSK something and it is a lack of teams error in both the first and second division. The other country is 1 of the african 1's after Djibouti  and before Gabon and it is a lack of teams in the 2nd division error again.

Many thanks for all these amazing files.

Dai

It seems you don't have my files. Mine don't have these problems.

18 ore fa, davie77 ha scritto:

Uzbekistan starts in my file in 2020, this year the league I deposited was still active. I am happy to include this system, but I would also need information on how many teams the 1st division will be increased to (2 relegated and 3 promoted). Will it stay at 15 or will there be more? 

@davie77 Uzbekistan Premier League called Super League still remain with 14 teams and have the same format with one sure relegation or two relegations if  13th lose the playoff: 14th placed is relegated and 13th placed if lose the playoff against second placed in Pro Liga.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_Uzbekistan_Super_League

So i assume that promotions for Pro Liga, the second division, are one sure promotion or two based on the result of the playoff: the team took the first place is promoted directly and second placed if win the playoff against 13th placed in Super League

I don't know where to find information about second division relegations and third division promotions. Football federation website don't mention anything about the rules and i don't understand russian or uzbek

There is another update that regards national cups. According to the Instagram football federation account, the Uzbekistan cup in your file become the only national cup except the super cup and change her format in one with the group stage mixed between teams of Super League, second and third division. The other cup, previous League Cup with group stage format was eliminated

Immagine-2021-05-08-004945.png

Edited by AndreaSSL

vor 22 Stunden schrieb AndreaSSL:

@davie77 Uzbekistan Premier League called Super League still remain with 14 teams and have the same format with one sure relegation or two relegations if  13th lose the playoff: 14th placed is relegated and 13th placed if lose the playoff against second placed in Pro Liga.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_Uzbekistan_Super_League

So i assume that promotions for Pro Liga, the second division, are one sure promotion or two based on the result of the playoff: the team took the first place is promoted directly and second placed if win the playoff against 13th placed in Super League

I don't know where to find information about second division relegations and third division promotions. Football federation website don't mention anything about the rules and i don't understand russian or uzbek

There is another update that regards national cups. According to the Instagram football federation account, the Uzbekistan cup in your file become the only national cup except the super cup and change her format in one with the group stage mixed between teams of Super League, second and third division. The other cup, previous League Cup with group stage format was eliminated

Spoiler

Immagine-2021-05-08-004945.png

I'll have a look at it tomorrow. Thank you very much!