[FM21] Around the Globe - Megapack by DaveTheEditor (6/6)

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello friend, I can help with some corrections to the Bolivian league:

1st: for the 2021 season there are 16 teams, the new teams are Real Tomayapo and Independiente Petrolero.

2nd: There are two descents for the Bolivian League, the overall table of the opening tournament plus the closing tournament is added, and the last team in the league descends directly and the penultimate plays the playoff versus the runner-up of the 2nd division.

3rd: The rules for the first division are
-35 registered players
-6 foreign players in the squad
-4 foreign players in the starting 11
-1 Player under 20 for the first 45 minutes in the starting 11

If someone has not yet created a save, or already regrets having selected a particular club. I have a small update for you ;)

The major changes are: Update in Uzbekistan according to @AndreaSSL's information for the 2021 season. Adjustment of the 1st Bolivian League to 16 teams from the 2021 season. (The format has not been adjusted, as the 2021 season is a "Corona League" and this format will disappear with the 2022 season). Small blemishes fixed. Upload two new Extra Files (Blue Stars/FIFA Youth Cup and Pre-Season Cups). The main post has been updated!

Screenshot_5.thumb.jpg.f91fa0a8d1d64605ceedc34f39dbfca3.jpg

vor 2 Stunden schrieb duraznito:

3rd: The rules for the first division are
-35 registered players
-6 foreign players in the squad
-4 foreign players in the starting 11
-1 Player under 20 for the first 45 minutes in the starting 11

I have already set all these rules (I did have a restriction of 6 foreigners in the matchday squad set, but since no more than 6 foreigners are allowed generally, it didn't matter) and the last point is not implementable in the FM.

@ALL: For a little information: It concerns all countries that play in the calendar year and have now recently entered the 2021 season. Please don't come with every country that doesn't run 1 to 1 exactly as I have set it, I have created the files for the 2020 season and the following season was only adjusted if there was no other way. Of course, if something has changed completely (like in Uzbekistan), you are welcome to report it, but not because of every little pebble. Cheers!

Thanks for the continued efforts, this pack is absolutely amazing!

One country that has completely re-structured its system for 2021 is New Zealand with their new National League (including Regional Leagues as qualifying tournaments). You can take a look here maybe  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_New_Zealand_National_League

Also OFC Champions League in FM traditionally has issues (wrong teams qualifying) so ideally it should be re-built from scratch (I think another creator on this forum had done this for previous updates but not for 21.4)

Thanks for all the hard work!

vor 26 Minuten schrieb anitamui:

what is the Blue Stars Fifa youth Cup about??

It's a traditonal youth tournament which takes place in zurich (Switzerland) since 1938. Every year, some of the biggest teams worldwide fighting for the title :)

Cheers

Daveincid

vor 11 Stunden schrieb kandersson:

Thanks for the continued efforts, this pack is absolutely amazing!

One country that has completely re-structured its system for 2021 is New Zealand with their new National League (including Regional Leagues as qualifying tournaments). You can take a look here maybe  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_New_Zealand_National_League

Also OFC Champions League in FM traditionally has issues (wrong teams qualifying) so ideally it should be re-built from scratch (I think another creator on this forum had done this for previous updates but not for 21.4)

Thanks for all the hard work!

I would wait until FM22 to do that, because there is no real information about the "Southern League", for example. Besides, everyone is starting to feel pissed off when I keep bringing updates and they already have a save. ^^ But it is definitely noted down. Thanks.

Oh, I thought the only problem with the OFC Champions League was that the Wellington Phoenix were taking part? Then that will be adjusted in FM22 as well, of course.

2 hours ago, davie77 said:

I would wait until FM22 to do that, because there is no real information about the "Southern League", for example. Besides, everyone is starting to feel pissed off when I keep bringing updates and they already have a save. ^^ But it is definitely noted down. Thanks.

Oh, I thought the only problem with the OFC Champions League was that the Wellington Phoenix were taking part? Then that will be adjusted in FM22 as well, of course.

Thanks! The only issue with Wellington Phoenix Reserves I've noticed is that all their players are listed as 'foreigners' (even if they have in fact New Zealand nationality) in NZ league, which is weird because they're not considered foreigners in A-League... I guess Oceania is pretty hard to edit probably due to SI  :D

Great to know that you'll be back for FM22!

@davie77 Mate now i have the correct informations about Uzbekistan new leagues format:

SUPER LEAGUE - FIRST DIVISION

-14 teams

- 28 games

- 3 asian cups spot:

League champion qualificated to AFC Champions League group stage

2nd placed qualificated to AFC Cup group stage

3th place AFC Cup playoffs

- 13th & 14th placed relegated in Pro League

-12th placed do relegation playoffs against Pro League 3th placed

PRO LEAGUE OR PRO LIGA - SECOND DIVISION

- 10 teams

- 26 games. After 18 games the table is divided into two parts: 1-5th placed play the promotion playoffs with 8 matches four home and four away. 6-10th placed play relegation playoff with 8 matches four home and four away

- 1st and 2nd placed promoted to Super League

- 3th placed play playoff against 12th placed in Super League

- 10th placed rlegated in Birinchi Liga, third Division

- 9th placed play playoff against 2nd placed in Birinchi Liga, third division

BIRINCHI LIGA - THIRD DIVISION

- 12 teams

- 24 games

- League winner promoted in Pro Liga or Pro League

- 2nd placed play playoffs against 9th placed in Pro Liga or Pro League

Edited by AndreaSSL

The final update of the #AroundTheGlobe Megapack is out now! With three new competitions (OFC Champions League, CECAFA Club Cup & ASEAN Club Championship) and many more, there is once again the greatest possible realism at the end of FM21! I wish you a lot of fun with it!  :) The links in the initial post have been updated.

EDIT: Uzbekistan was also updated, of course! ^^

Edited by davie77

This is really impressive! I have not tried any of the files, but I am assuming that if you loaded all leagues the save would run really slow?? Has anyone tried this? 

I'm new to custom databases and was turned on to this one via @Daveincid's realism pack, which I am definitely going to try for a new save!

Gerade eben schrieb PatrickReynolds:

This is really impressive! I have not tried any of the files, but I am assuming that if you loaded all leagues the save would run really slow?? Has anyone tried this? 

I'm new to custom databases and was turned on to this one via @Daveincid's realism pack, which I am definitely going to try for a new save!

Slow is relative^^ I simulated 4 years with all 221 Nations playable and about 400 Leagues. The point is: What you get is just amazing! IMO it feels almost like another game. If you are not too impatient it's definetly worth it :)

3 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

Slow is relative^^ I simulated 4 years with all 221 Nations playable and about 400 Leagues. The point is: What you get is just amazing! IMO it feels almost like another game. If you are not too impatient it's definetly worth it :)

Interesting - I am 7 years into my 1 and only FM21 journeyman save will all base leagues playable down to the lowest level, and while I wish it was a bit quicker, it's not all that painful. I wonder how slow it would go with 221 playable!

I feel there are so many undiscovered corners of the game that I could spend another 2 years discovering all the amazing content out there and not upgrade the game for FM22!

vor 7 Minuten schrieb PatrickReynolds:

I feel there are so many undiscovered corners of the game that I could spend another 2 years discovering all the amazing content out there and not upgrade the game for FM22!

I am pretty sure that @davie77 has big plans for fm22 too:brock: 

But yeah, it's fascinating scrolling through all theese Nations :)

27 minutos atrás, PatrickReynolds disse:

Quick question - when you unzip the megapack, do you need to get rid of the folder structure in the editor data folder, or can you just unzip to editor data folder and go?

you need  to get rid of the folder structure

vor 31 Minuten schrieb kobence1988:

Hello ! 

In your megapack in the japan league there are real or fake player ? 

Thanks

I have not created any players. I would use the file from pr0, who has created all the players (or at least once for the league).

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Bristol CityFC1981 said:

Sorry if this has been answered else where.

I want to start a build a nation with a Caribbean minnow. Is the a route into the Champions league. I see the winners of Caribbean championship qualify but is it possible to qualify for that as a BVi team or Cayman Islands 

try this one is a custom file of concacaf 

00Concacaf CCL.fmf

Am 8.6.2021 um 19:30 schrieb Cheez3y:
Spoiler

Armenia 

Only 1 foreign player allowed.

But how to explain this:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/spielbericht/index/spielbericht/3562279

If you check all teams in the league, they all got atleast 10 foreign players.

I'm really sorry, I'm very ashamed of it.... I will adapt and update it.

Am 12.6.2021 um 16:39 schrieb Bristol CityFC1981:

Sorry if this has been answered else where.

I want to start a build a nation with a Caribbean minnow. Is the a route into the Champions league. I see the winners of Caribbean championship qualify but is it possible to qualify for that as a BVi team or Cayman Islands 

Yes, this competition is in my "CONCACAF_Continental_Club_Competition"-File.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Robuu21:

Hello!

Can I mix your megapack with others?If you can how?

You have to try. ^^

11 hours ago, davie77 said:

I'm really sorry, I'm very ashamed of it.... I will adapt and update it.

Nah no problem.

Gettin everything right and accurate is impossible.

I random looked at the league and sah almost every team with 5-6 unregistered foreign players.

I came to ask about the Armenian league squad registration too. If it is of any help, the last time I played in Armenia in fm18 the rule was no more than 1 foreign goalkeeper. I am not sure how accurate that is. Where would one even find that information?

Thanks for all your hardwork by the way

Hi mate, 

I really appreciate your work.

But when starting today i get red icons for vietnam, an african country (just below or over DR Congo) and Letland. It always says that for example L1 is having 11 teams out of 10 and L2 is having 9 out of 10. so i cannot choose them.

Is their a fault in the database? Or is it something on my end that does not work, (I dowloaded your previous file (03/05) and had no problems then. The only other thing is that i downloaded a file from steam (FMI Update). Could that be the reason?

---> i tried again and deleted the FMI update and now it works. Nothing wrong with your great mod ! Thansk for making this !!

Edited by leynaldo

Am 20.6.2021 um 19:00 schrieb Morgan Kane:

Hi!

How did you make some african teams like Aspire and Right to dream produce regens? Don't they do that automatically?

Cheers

No, clubs without a playable league don't generate regens. ^^

Am 24.6.2021 um 12:38 schrieb jesper.stam:

Hey,

I appreciate the hard work you put into this! Thank you very much.

I was wondering if the league of Montserrat will also be added? I saw on the internet that the league resumed in 2016 apparently. 

Yep, and there is no more data after 2016. ^^

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/06/2021 at 16:13, davie77 said:

No, clubs without a playable league don't generate regens. ^^

Yep, and there is no more data after 2016. ^^

Can I ask what file it is that gives the league with all the youth academies? Or is it all the editor data files?

This is amazing work, thank you.

Does anyone know if there is a maximum number of editor files that you can load at once? 

I have tried to include all files from this update and various files from other editors that I use (DaveIncs, Majestics Media and Weather, Niks Agents, sortitoutsi player update etc.) When I go to the screen where you tick each league, I only see the SI defaults, but under the tab where I can select the editor files I want to use, all appear and all are ticked. I am at 213 in total. Is that too many editor files at once for the game to handle?

Thanks

15 hours ago, joe5p said:

This is amazing work, thank you.

Does anyone know if there is a maximum number of editor files that you can load at once? 

I have tried to include all files from this update and various files from other editors that I use (DaveIncs, Majestics Media and Weather, Niks Agents, sortitoutsi player update etc.) When I go to the screen where you tick each league, I only see the SI defaults, but under the tab where I can select the editor files I want to use, all appear and all are ticked. I am at 213 in total. Is that too many editor files at once for the game to handle?

Thanks

So after testing, it seems on my system once I go beyond 200 files it doesn't seem to work. Has anyone else seen this happen? 

For things like DaveInc, majestic and niks brilliant packs, is it safe to combine these files in the editor i.e. combine all of Daveincs into one file, all of majestics into one file, all of niks into one file, or is this likely to lead to instability? I want to load all leagues from this pack but think the only way I will be able to is if I combine files in some way to get the maximum number of editor files down below 200. 

Any advice much appreciated. 

Thanks

vor 2 Minuten schrieb joe5p:

So after testing, it seems on my system once I go beyond 200 files it doesn't seem to work.

I have used over 300 files for testing, so I personally haven't seen any limit in this area. I think there is a single file which causes issues. 

Cheers

Daveincid

4 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

I have used over 300 files for testing, so I personally haven't seen any limit in this area. I think there is a single file which causes issues. 

Cheers

Daveincid

Thanks Dave, it seemed to trigger with the European leagues, either due to an issue with one of those files or maybe a clash between one of those and another editor file I have.

It presents as still showing all files in the long list, but once I go to add/remove leagues all I see is the default leagues and none of those from this pack. It worked with all other continents included bar the files for Europe. 

I will try again and take out the file that I think might trigger a clash with one of the European ones (there is an update file I am using which sorts promotion and relegation in some European countries, but they are the top level leagues I think rather than any that are part of this pack). I will try and narrow it down one file at a time. 

Thanks for getting back to me. 

Edited by joe5p

2 hours ago, Daveincid said:

Cheers

Daveincid

Hi Daveincid,

I have tried a few things, basically, the limit I am experiencing sits at 210 files (I have 212 files in my editor folder). I can take out any two leagues from Dave's pack and it works, the actual leagues I take out make no difference, it can be any two. Will try to raise via SI to see if they know of a trigger point in terms of database changes. 

Thanks

Hi Dave, 

Apologies if I have missed this in previous posts. Is there a list of nations that we should load to include the Academy systems you have added?

I can see that some nations have Academy leagues and understand that they won't play games if the league shows as 'Academy Leagues' or similar but will create newgens/prospects. However, I don't want to miss any nations where academy leagues exist when I start a new game. I know Algeria, Egypt, Cameroon, Congo, Kenya, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Qatar, Senegal and Tunisia do have academy levels, are there any others?

Thanks again for all this work, makes the game so much better.

Hello, thanks for the great job, just a question : I downloaded the saudi arabia league and I saw that the salary are very high, example Ndyae from Al-Shabab earns 12 mil € per year...is it correct? i dowloaded also the updater realism pack from Daveincid...

thank you

matteo 

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Matteom82:

Hello, thanks for the great job, just a question : I downloaded the saudi arabia league and I saw that the salary are very high, example Ndyae from Al-Shabab earns 12 mil € per year...is it correct? i dowloaded also the updater realism pack from Daveincid...

thank you

matteo 

Hi Matteo,

In general it's correct.  IRL Players like Ever Banega or Giovinco are earning arround 10m €/y. In my save in 2023 the highest wage is 7.564m €

Cheers

Daveincid

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Matteom82:

Hi Daveincid, thank you for your reply 😊

I just started the save and I noted this high wage of Ndyae Who is earning more than Banega on Al Shabab...12 mil €

Matteo

Then this is his wage the researchers defined for him or it is the wage of the club he played before and wasn't updated. Especially when you just started your save it's not influenced by Dave's Megapack or mine.

Cheers

Daveincid