[Discussion] Separate stats from qualifying to main part of competitions.

seabas3

Hello,

I'm not sure if this has changed yet... but I do remember this being in FM where when you look at the overall stats for players and clubs in certain competitions like the Champions League - ALL clubs (even in the first round of qualifying) are there. I feel that it should be reset when you reach the group stage of the competition to give a more accurate indication of how clubs perform when they are in the competition proper. If this has been implemented I would like to consider subdividing this possibly further - so subdividing stats between the group stages and knockout rounds.

I also would consider this for leagues. In England you have stat's against your 'big six' if there even is a big six anymore - but especially from a scouting perspective or as a manager trying to change tactics, zoning in on these stats can be helpful and even for buying players.

Let me know what you guys think.

• 7 months later...
  • SI Staff

Thanks for logging this feature request. This has been documented and is part of our internal database of features for consideration. Like all features raised to us, it could end up rejected, or could after extensive design and development become a part of a future FM.