Football Manager 2021 Official Feedback Thread

On 19/01/2021 at 20:09, akm.91 said:

AI squad building has been unrealistic for as long as I can remember in this franchise. Wayyyyyy too many transfers, and way too many unnecessary transfers for players squads already have positions covered in. It’s the same year after year, so at this point I genuinely don’t believe they have a long term AI squad building fix...

Yeah it’s always been bad but I could at least tolerate it in the past because a lot of players were signed then benched. Now they’re all straight in and a load are straight out. I should not be playing Liverpool in season three of the game and Alison, Salah, Firmino, Wijnaldum, Jota, Thiago have all been sold. It’s a bit ridiculous. 

But yeah unlikely it’s something that’ll ever be looked at and fixed, like a lot of things with the game. 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Delvi said:

Player development IMHO is the area which requires more improvement. I hate to be forced to sell players when they're just 32-33 yo...

Yes, it needs improvement. I have spent too much time arguing here with people on how development needs improvement, but I just gave up, people love this current, limited system, and that's it, do not expect any improvement.

10 hours ago, rp1966 said:

I think there has been a strong element of that ever since roles came along. However, I think it has improved.  This year, more than any recently, I am seeing players' attributes making a noticeable difference to how a tactic plays. To give an example from my current save - I have a good left winger who is my top player for assists, but he rarely scores anything. Due to injuries I've had to move an attacking midfielder who can also  play out wide into that role and he is less likely to release the ball and has chipped in with some goals. The role is the same, but it is played differently depending on the player.

I'm sure there is still scope for roles to be less of a straightjacket, but attributes definitely seem to be differentiating players enough to give them a personality.  Maybe it's a bit different when you have the real player in mind. In my case I am dealing with newgens, so I have no preconceptions about how they should be playing.

I think that’s fair. I just think the improvement is a touch marginal and there is still a charm missing from a few years back. The match still feels more formula than football. It was the other way round a few years ago.

the thing is FM will never break the bank so I always buy it. So people aren’t voting with their feet. Why would SI change a winning formula. They’ve definitely recognised something is up after 20. I just wish the change had been more pronounced.

Edited by steam just is

15 hours ago, mfjin said:

Is there really going to be no response from SI on the bug regarding player ratings? It's been weeks since the hotfix has failed to fix this major bug with a large number of the community voicing their concerns over how this is affecting their game experience. I even created an account here for the first time as an experienced FM player to voice my complaint.

Yeah I find the silence on this a little deafening. Lots of responses to other issues and threads on here but nothing regarding average ratings since the hot-fix. Think it would go along way to ease peoples concerns if they just came out and acknowledged that there is still an issue.

Personally I'm concerned they don't believe it's an issue anymore and aren't planning on fixing it. Exactly why a response would go a long way.

enter FM21 after more than two weeks without playing + see that there is no update + exit the game

edit: I just read from my last comment (page 74) to here and the summary is: complaints, complaints and more complaints. 

edit 2: thanks to the moderator for editing my comment to the liking of Sigames

Edited by Costanino Hummels

Another frustrating FM to add to others.

Players unable to do a simple cross when they have the chance just dither until closed down, creating far too many corners.

Players with high PA like IF or DLP averaging around 6.6 and squad/back up players in the same positions getting 7+

Crap offers for players and players wanting daft wage demands.

Scouts bringing me players 30+ when we have a policy of younger players to coach and sell on.

9 minutes ago, jc1 said:

Another frustrating FM to add to others.

Players unable to do a simple cross when they have the chance just dither until closed down, creating far too many corners.

Players with high PA like IF or DLP averaging around 6.6 and squad/back up players in the same positions getting 7+

Crap offers for players and players wanting daft wage demands.

Scouts bringing me players 30+ when we have a policy of younger players to coach and sell on.

Yeah Fm is not Good. I had a break from Fm for a couple of years and returned to 21 and im kind baffled How little it has improved/evolved since FM06. Same poor animations sort of and The boring pointless PC etc etc. Its like fifa, kinda same game year After year. 

2 hours ago, Costanino Hummels said:

edit: I just read from my last comment (page 74) to here and the summary is: complaints, complaints and more complaints.

You're in the forums where it's likely that comments will be negative, you're in the feedback thread where majority will be based on cons for improvements. 

18 hours ago, mfjin said:

Is there really going to be no response from SI on the bug regarding player ratings? It's been weeks since the hotfix has failed to fix this major bug with a large number of the community voicing their concerns over how this is affecting their game experience. I even created an account here for the first time as an experienced FM player to voice my complaint.

I don't want to be an ass but this problem is clearly not universal.

image.thumb.png.0eb86257591779115348aa34b976506e.png

35 minutes ago, Os said:

The fact that they had to issue a hot-fix and the amount of people in this thread and others on the forum complaining of the same issue suggests its pretty wide-spread.

It's of course not going to be universal but I believe there is plenty of evidence on here and other social media to suggest its a problem.

41 minutes ago, Abysmal said:

The fact that they had to issue a hot-fix and the amount of people in this thread and others on the forum complaining of the same issue suggests its pretty wide-spread.

It's of course not going to be universal but I believe there is plenty of evidence on here and other social media to suggest its a problem.

I'm just posting a post patch example of it not happening, most of my 5th place squad have a decent rating in every position

I think showing it's not universal means that some players must be doing or not doing something to trigger the poor ratings.

I think it may help in resolving the 'issue'

16 minutes ago, Os said:

I'm just posting a post patch example of it not happening, most of my 5th place squad have a decent rating in every position

I think showing it's not universal means that some players must be doing or not doing something to trigger the poor ratings.

I think it may help in resolving the 'issue'

My team last year got promoted with 106 points, the best attack in the league along with the tightest defence. Only two of them got above a 7 rating and they were my strikers. You cant tell me that has anything to do with what im doing? How can my team be performing very well yet individually the players arent?

My LB with 11 appearances and 7 assists this season is on a 6.9, when last year he would be on a much higher rating.

I completely understand that the issue isnt universal but its wide-spread and is down to much more than what some players are and arent doing

1 hour ago, Os said:

No quiero ser un imbécil, pero este problema claramente no es universal.

It seems that some have low grade problems and others totally the opposite. For example, I had the qualifications like you, but I think that those qualifications do not fit reality. How is it possible to have such positive ratings? The matter is twisted when you are managing Valencia CF xd (as is my case)

9 minutes ago, Abysmal said:

My team last year got promoted with 106 points, the best attack in the league along with the tightest defence. Only two of them got above a 7 rating and they were my strikers. You cant tell me that has anything to do with what im doing? How can my team be performing very well yet individually the players arent?

My LB with 11 appearances and 7 assists this season is on a 6.9, when last year he would be on a much higher rating.

I completely understand that the issue isnt universal but its wide-spread and is down to much more than what some players are and arent doing

I'm not trying to dispel your case, just adding to it.

8 hours ago, Novem9 said:

42 games, 33 goals, 10 assists and 7.40 ? 

I dont sure but a feeling it could be something like 8.60 ? :confused:

bruno.thumb.png.b96b89b014c7474c5aa405d833fd5029.png

I think that average rating over 42 games is excellent.

8.60 woud be ridiculous.

17 minutes ago, Abysmal said:

How do your ratings compare to the rest of your league?

4 minutes ago, Os said:

How do your ratings compare to the rest of your league?

Pretty terrible. The teams in the top 3 positions have great average ratings amongst a great majority of their squad but comparing how their players have performed and the goal contributions they have compared to mine, there isnt much difference yet theres a massive average rating difference. However the other teams in the league all have poor average ratings including those in the top 6.

I could completely understand had I not be performing well but like I said, I was far and away the best team last season and im currently massively overperforming where I should be in my current season.

Edited by Abysmal
More information

24 minutes ago, CoffeeFueledCurmudgeon said:

Might be playable sometime after the transfer window ends then, ready for the final third of the respective season..... :D

I gave up playing my usual long term career save shortly after last hotfix, only 24 games into first season.....Lots to fix, particularly on stats related side of things so methinks it could be some time yet...

1 hour ago, mhaffy said:

I gave up playing my usual long term career save shortly after last hotfix, only 24 games into first season.....Lots to fix, particularly on stats related side of things so methinks it could be some time yet...

Yeah, disappointing. COVID has clearly made it exceedingly difficult for SI. I am sympathetic, but do feel that my enthusiasm for the series is, after a quarter century, dampened by this years issues.

12 minutes ago, CoffeeFueledCurmudgeon said:

Yeah, disappointing. COVID has clearly made it exceedingly difficult for SI. I am sympathetic, but do feel that my enthusiasm for the series is, after a quarter century, dampened by this years issues.

Agree but hoping the major issues (lots of which seem to stem from the way xG has been implemented) are fixed shortly. Never made such little progress in my long term save at this stage having bought every version of FM for >20 years now.... Maybe in hindsight and given the impact of covid, FM21 would have benefited from just addressing/fixing and polishing FM20 rather than implementing xG, and revising stats definitions, which seems to have broken some of the FME stats - sometimes the maxim "if it ain't broken, don't fix it" is worth following... Fingers crossed for a successful major hotfix soon ....

Edited by mhaffy

I don't really get why this thing of ratings make the game "unplayable" for someone. In my Country newspapers give 8 for a perfect performance, 9 if you maybe score 4 goals in 1 game. So according to my standards, if at the end of the season a player of mine has an avg of 6.8, for me it means he had a good season. Above 7, he had an awesome season.

Also I'm sincerely confused because of so many people stating ratings are low, but nobody mention compared to what, or show an algorythm proving they are right compared to real life ratings in their own country.

From my point of view, it all falls into the cauldron of "personal opinions/personal ratings", which, honestly, has no solid feedback. I don't know, maybe you are all used to different ratings in the UK?

This is the average ratings table from Serie A season 2019/2020.

Spoiler

gagliano 8.00
calafiori diallo traore 7.00
dybala 6.81
pegolo 6.70
gomez 6.69
terracciano 6.64
luis alberto ronaldo 6.61
10° mirante 6.60
11° sensi 6.59
12° sirigu 6.58
13° berardi d ilicic 6.56
15° immobile ribery 6.55
17° cragno ibrahimovic 6.53
19° amrabat 6.51
20° begovic colombi frabotta morosini nainggolan reina tameze 6.50
27° zapata d zaniolo 6.46
29° kulusevski berisha e 6.44
31° lukaku r 6.43
32° locatelli 6.42
33° juwara smalling 6.40
35° musso 6.38
36° gosens 6.37
37° szczesny 6.36
38° de vrij 6.34
39° rebic strakosha pessina 6.33
42° sepe young donnarumma g joao pedro freuler 6.32
47° hernandez 6.30
48° scozzarella 6.29
49° brozovic malinovskyi pazzini 6.28
52° gollini belotti 6.27
54° olsen dragowski dzeko nandez 6.26
58° adekanye barrow boga caputo colley e cornelius de roon lazovic moses muratore raspadori turati zanimacchia 6.25
71° handanovic 6.24
72° veretout toloi rog 6.23
75° joronen buffon ansaldi 6.22
78° borja valero silvestri magnanelli sanchez 6.21
82° mkhitaryan milinkovic-savic bennacer castagne pellegrini lo 6.20
87° douglas costa veloso 6.19
89° candreva mertens saelemaekers acerbi falco fofana 6.18
95° medel zaccagni castrovilli chiellini palacio 6.17
100° de paul muriel caicedo pandev kumbulla 6.16
105° kucka oliva barella 6.15
108° bonucci martinez lazzari castillejo de maio faraoni soriano meret spinazzola 6.14
117° de ligt pastore tutino 6.13
120° perin laurini 6.12
122° consigli haraslin 6.11
124° hateboer palomino torregrossa djuricic poli 6.10
129° borini lopez chiesa djimsiti radu i 6.09
134° demiral gervinho higuain lapadula lobotka rafael sema sportiello petriccione elmas bonaventura dominguez milik kjaer 6.08
148° gabriel chiriches dermaku ranocchia bentancur bruno peres correa 6.07
155° asamoah cuadrado bonazzoli calhanoglu audero d'ambrosio gabbia kouame' 6.06
163° junior traore tomiyasu danilo la gagliolo larsen 6.05
168° tonali perez zielinski caldara leao bremer linetty 6.04
175° augello marusic salcedo sturaro cataldi lasagna milenkovic 6.03
182° diawara ramsey kyriakopoulos verre kolarov 6.02
187° alfonso alves anderson d andrenacci arana askildsen bellanova brescianini ceppitelli cleonise czyborra da costa dawidowicz de sciglio demme empereur esposito fuzato gabbiadini ghion henderson ibanez iskra kingsley krunic ladinetti leiva malcuit maldini d nuytinck pasalic pinna rogerio rosati rossi rovella skorupski sutalo thiam ujkani vigorito vitale yoshida younes 6.00
231° mancosu mancini izzo bastoni gagliardini politano 5.98
237° hysaj muldur simeone petagna rrahmani vecino svanberg mattiello 5.97
245° orsolini iacoponi cristante 5.96
248° di lorenzo obiang pezzella ge skriniar cigarini dzemaili lulic quagliarella rabiot 5.95
257° kurtic defrel ospina perotti romagnoli walace darmian ruiz dimarco saponara 5.94
267° sanabria n'koulou rincon romero under insigne pisacane pjanic ghoulam grassi magnani parolo 5.93
279° callejon balotelli biraghi duncan farias florenzi lukaku j 5.92
286° kessie' maksimovic 5.91
288° barak godin patric agudelo bisoli cetin donati mandragora regini salamon ramirez 5.90
299° okaka bourabia hernani schouten 5.89
303° iago falque vieira ekdal di carmine barilla' criscito radu s maroni soumaoro 5.88
312° caceres klavan toljan biraschi 5.87
316° mario rui cutrone manolas schone benassi d'alessandro lozano rodrigo becao 5.86
324° jajalo allan depaoli brugman ferrari g favilli 5.85
330° jankto pulgar masiello nestorovski lukic berenguer 5.84
336° ferrari a kalinic la gumina la mantia singo villar g. vlahovic strefezza majer paqueta 5.83
346° di francesco llorente zeegelaar farago' 5.82
350° baselli luiz felipe matuidi radovanovic tonelli valoti kluivert de silvestri leris romagna 5.81
360° cacciatore jagiello laxalt lazaro 5.80
364° behrami troost-ekong khedira sabelli gunter ragatzu siligardi 5.79
371° marlon caprari pussetto 5.78
374° goldaniga papetti thorsby venuti dabo fazio ghezzal inglese verdi 5.77
383° cistana ionita lirola 5.76
386° agoume antonucci barreto benzar dessena falcone fares gumus matri romulo rossettini sprocati teodorczyk zaza 5.75
400° donnarumma al pellegrini lu danilo luiz barreca floccari 5.74
405° pinamonti chancellor eriksen stepinski tabanelli ter avest santon valdifiori 5.73
413° bani musacchio missiroli koulibaly sansone 5.72
418° castro gastaldello krejci pereiro shakhov lykogiannis mbaye meite 5.71
426° ghiglione deiola skov olsen 5.70
429° lucioni martella colley o dijks conti alex sandro calderoni vavro 5.69
437° santander lerager 5.68
439° cassata radunovic zapata c zappacosta 5.67
443° samir aina 5.66
445° ceccherini semprini 5.65
447° luperto igor julio vicari 5.64
450° badu bocchetti chabot edera jony karamoh pezzella gi spalek 5.63
458° rispoli 5.62
459° walukiewicz 5.61
460° babacar bertolacci cerri duarte pajac 5.60
465° zmrhal bereszynski calabria 5.59
468° meccariello opoku denswil dell'orco paz badelj 5.58
474° bastos rigoni sala 5.57
477° ankersen 5.56
478° biglia letica sottil 5.55
481° murgia bernardeschi 5.54
483° tachtsidis 5.52
484° adjapong andre silva baldursson berisha v birsa bjarnason boateng can cristoforo dalbert eysseric lucas millico pedro ranieri viviani zukanovic 5.50
501° cionek 5.48
502° ndoj murru 5.46
504° murillo reca lyanco rugani 5.44
508° bonifazi 5.41
509° peluso 5.40
510° felipe 5.38
511° mateju 5.37
512° anderson a padelli piatek tomovic 5.33
516° destro aye djidji mangraviti 5.31
520° carboni 5.30
521° skrabb 5.29
522° corbo tripaldelli tunjov vera 5.25
526° paloschi 5.23
527° suso 5.22
528° rodriguez 5.20
529° imbula 5.17
530° cuellar el yamiq horvath jankovic juan jesus moncini pavoletti riccardi d

2 minutes ago, Federico said:

I don't really get why this thing of ratings make the game "unplayable" for someone. In my Country newspapers give 8 for a perfect performance, 9 if you maybe score 4 goals in 1 game. So according to my standards, if at the end of the season a player of mine has an avg of 6.8, for he it means he had a good season. Above 7, he had an awesome season.

Also I'm sincerely confused because of so many people stating ratings are low, but nobody mention compared to what, or show an algorythm proving they are right compared to real life ratings in their own country.

From my point of view, it all falls into a the cauldrong of "personal opinions", which, honestly, has no solid feedback.

The threads in bugs forum flesh out the issues people have. I do not recall "ratings" being such an issue before and the incorporation of xG, revision of stats definitions, have no doubt contributed. Hard to believe that no key tackles by any premier league player after 24 games hasn't impacted player ratings etc compared to previous versions of FM...

38 minutes ago, Federico said:

I don't really get why this thing of ratings make the game "unplayable" for someone. In my Country newspapers give 8 for a perfect performance, 9 if you maybe score 4 goals in 1 game. So according to my standards, if at the end of the season a player of mine has an avg of 6.8, for me it means he had a good season. Above 7, he had an awesome season.

Because average ratings affect a huge part of the game. Player values, player development, media questions, player morale, board confidence etc. People are complaining because some of their players are having very good seasons but it isnt being reflected accurately in game.

As well as this, some players use statistics more than others to build a team and may end up selling a player who in reality is very good simply because the rating says they are not playing well.

There are differences between FME stats in league you play in versus QME stats. Although no key tackles so far in my premier league there are key tackles in playable leagues. Maybe QME unchanged from last year with stats definitions only changed in FME? Best again to look at issues flagged in bugs forum... @Federico

Edited by mhaffy

In questo momento, Abysmal ha scritto:

Because average ratings affect a huge part of the game. Player values, player development, media questions, player morale, board confidence etc. People are complaining because some of their players are having very good seasons but it isnt being reflected accurately in game.

As well as this, some players use statistics more than others to build a team and may end up selling a player who in reality is very good simply because the rating says they are not playing well.

Yeah I understand this, but from my point of view we could have a potential gamebraking problem when this rule is not applied to every team in the FM World. But IF this rating system is applied at the entire FM World, where's the problem?

What is a "very good season"? How do you translate it in numbers and how you explain he should get X instead of Y? This is not clear to me. But it's very important that the same evaluations are applied to every player.

In my opinion, it all depends on which value we give to ratings. I.E. a DLP having a game of 6.8, for me it translates into a good game and even more. If my strikers got a 6, it means he was decent but he hasn't scored. I don't know but I understand I'm probably seeing this from a very different perspective.

6 minuti fa, mhaffy ha scritto:

There are differences between FME stats in league you play in versus QME stats. Although no key tackles so far in my premier league there are key tackles in playable leagues. Maybe QME unchanged from last year with stats definitions only changed in FME? Best again to look at issues flagged in bugs forum... @Federico

From what I read from a dev, a quick ME will hardly produce the same output of the full ME, because they are played differently (now... don't ask me too much about this because I know nothing and even if I knew I could not explain it in a language that is not mine). But I think we were talking about something else?

18 minutes ago, Federico said:

Yeah I understand this, but from my point of view we could have a potential gamebraking problem when this rule is not applied to every team in the FM World. But IF this rating system is applied at the entire FM World, where's the problem?

What is a "very good season"? How do you translate it in numbers and how you explain he should get X instead of Y? This is not clear to me. But it's very important that the same evaluations are applied to every player.

In my opinion, it all depends on which value we give to ratings. I.E. a DLP having a game of 6.8, for me it translates into a good game and even more. If my strikers got a 6, it means he was decent but he hasn't scored. I don't know but I understand I'm probably seeing this from a very different perspective.

I think in terms of the entire FM world it is coming across different on different saves. Personally on mine, a lot of teams are having good average ratings in line with previous versions, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4 etc. My youth teams are also receiving good average ratings, pointing to the fact that it is an issue with the match engine. 

Player ratings have never been an issue in previous games. A player having a good game would receive a 7 or above and I think that is fair. I just won a game against Wolves 2-0. One central defender got a 7 whilst the other got a 6.2? That to me just doesnt make sense. A solid defensive display in a game against a much better team doesnt warrant a 6.2 rating.

Also the game doesnt agree with you that having an average rating of something like 6.7 is a good game. One of my midfielders is averaging that yet the board say they are disappointed with his recent performances. Therefore saying that a rating like that is low.

Edited by Abysmal
More Information

Why not. I haven't seen the game, nor any kind of stats, but let's pretend this you played was a real game. Your defenders pair had a tremendous game, but 1 of them made 1 terrible mistake that was about to cause a goal for the opponents. Maybe 2 mistakes. Maybe your team overwhelmed the opponents and your defenders were not even under pressure, and one emerged over the other. For me there could be dozens of reasons a defender could get a lower rating for, if compared to his twin.

Why you think he should get an higher rating instead? Did he win as many tackles as the other? as many aerials? as many anticipations? as many successfull passes? If yes, ok we might have a problem here, no doubt on it.

But your statement "one got 7, so the other should get 7 as well" is a bit weak, don't you think so?

13 minutes ago, Abysmal said:

I think in terms of the entire FM world it is coming across different on different saves. Personally on mine, a lot of teams are having good average ratings in line with previous versions, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4 etc. My youth teams are also receiving good average ratings, pointing to the fact that it is an issue with the match engine. 

Player ratings have never been an issue in previous games. A player having a good game would receive a 7 or above and I think that is fair. I just won a game against Wolves 2-0. One central defender got a 7 whilst the other got a 6.2? That to me just doesnt make sense. A solid defensive display in a game against a much better team doesnt warrant a 6.2 rating.

Also the game doesnt agree with you that having an average rating of something like 6.7 is a good game. One of my midfielders is averaging that yet the board say they are disappointed with his recent performances. Therefore saying that a rating like that is low.

Sorry, I have to disagree with this statement.

You could be right or it could be a case that the board are expecting better performances because he is a key player or he gets paid more than the average.

e.g if Harry Kane was averaging 6.7 a game the board would have every right to be upset as he is a top earner, world class international striker who needs to have a good season for the club to succeed.

Whereas a youngster who has just broken into the team wouldn't even be mentioned if he had the same average rating.

2 minutes ago, Os said:

Sorry, I have to disagree with this statement.

You could be right or it could be a case that the board are expecting better performances because he is a key player or he gets paid more than the average.

e.g if Harry Kane was averaging 6.7 a game the board would have every right to be upset as he is a top earner, world class international striker who needs to have a good season for the club to succeed.

Whereas a youngster who has just broken into the team wouldn't even be mentioned if he had the same average rating.

Yeah I can see where you are coming from with that. The player I mentioned is a regular starter so they should expect more but averaging 6.7 to me just isnt a good performance if I'm being completely honest. I don't think its unfair however to say that there is an issue with average ratings; especially considering it hasnt been the case in previous versions of the game.

Its a real shame as the rest of the game is brilliant in my opinion. I just wish SI would respond and communicate with us that the issue is still under investigation.

@Federico There are huge discrepancies between the ratings for players in the league you manage in vs. other leagues in the game that are using the QME making it difficult to scout, players to get global awards, and compare stats. Ratings are also generally down across the board compared to past FM versions making it harder, like others mentioned, to understand if a player is playing well, developing well, etc.

9 hours ago, Os said:

Just because you have an isolated instance where a single squad in a human-controlled league has a good number of players above a 7.0 doesn't mean there isn't a global ratings issue or a ratings discrepancy between leagues you manage in vs. other leagues using the QME. I would encourage everybody to look at the threads in the bug forums to fully understand the issue.

3 hours ago, ARustyFirePlace said:

It's nearly February and so many things are still broken, like player ratings and passmaps and such, maybe next time SI should have a beta before releasing a game in this state...oh wait.

This isn't feedback... if you have issues take it up in the specific sub forums, advise most of you that aren't giving feedback to do the same- Just cluttering important info that will potetnailly be passively missed through loads of nippy comments

19 minutes ago, BigV said:

This isn't feedback... if you have issues take it up in the specific sub forums, advise most of you that aren't giving feedback to do the same- Just cluttering important info that will potetnailly be passively missed through loads of nippy comments

I can see where you are coming from but the issue is some people have tried to take up the issue in the relevant sub forums but have received no response in regards to them. With this being one of the most viewed threads of the forum its more likely to receive a response.

1 hour ago, andu1 said:

I can't remember the player ratings having any issues in the first beta release or on release? Did they mess something up after the 24th November release?

I had no issues in the first release of the game, after the first patch was released is when issues started to occur.