Football Manager 2021 Official Feedback Thread

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• SI Staff
6 minutes ago, bahmet said:

You probably didn't understand the question.

Why not much shorter? https://prnt.sc/101a2dh

Why only shorter? https://prnt.sc/101a0m3

As I said before, the PI page is different to the TI. 'Shorter' on the PI page does not mean the same thing as 'Shorter' on the TI page.

'Standard' on the PI page means in comparison to the TI level. If your TI is much shorter and your PI is standard, then the player will pass much shorter.

I understand it's a bit confusing and it is something we want to improve in the future so it's more clear.

1 hour ago, Jack Joyce said:

As I said before, the PI page is different to the TI. 'Shorter' on the PI page does not mean the same thing as 'Shorter' on the TI page.

'Standard' on the PI page means in comparison to the TI level. If your TI is much shorter and your PI is standard, then the player will pass much shorter.

I understand it's a bit confusing and it is something we want to improve in the future so it's more clear.

I think you both are talking about different things.

I believe he means why not having Much shorter - Shorter - Standard - More direct - Much more direct options in PI page.

4 horas atrás, BamBamBam disse:

Assists Still not showing in the club history section....3 months after release.

It's such a basic bug, and yet it's still there. 

20210223_110432.jpg

I hope there is other updates at some point to fix some remaining bugs like this, it would be quite ridiculous to go until next november without more patches.

Edited by lucasnake

10 minutes ago, Karl Krammer (KK) said:

It's not okay to delete comments ... I think it's okay to point out things that are not right in the game after an update. So developers can fix it

Destructive or abusive comments get removed. If you want to point out something (or post anything at all), be civil and have some respect. It's not a lot to ask for.

Well I don't know what they understand as destructive (for me I don't think it's that bad) Anyway, I'll leave the subject.

There are many questions (bugs) that users are exposing and they are not being answered. I guess sometimes it's hard to contain the feeling of dissatisfaction

Edited by Karl Krammer (KK)

12 minutes ago, GOODNAME said:

Why i cannot see that ???

9.thumb.jpg.4e282071a61c1affda534169e4b4b404.jpg

What skin are you using? If anything other than default you’ll have to extract the relevant panel from the game files (can’t remember it’s name off the top of my head), or wait to see if the author of your skin updates the files.

*If the skin has altered that panel in the first place, ofc*

Edited by Tyburn

9 minutes ago, Whufc10000 said:

So we've gone from Liverpool averaging 4 goals a game with the only CCC being a penalty, to this, where apparently we created 10 CCC and it still wasn't enough to score a single goal.

Is this game still been marketed at adults?

fm22updateftvmanutd.png

That’s really quite impressive.

58 minutes ago, Whufc10000 said:

So we've gone from Liverpool averaging 4 goals a game with the only CCC being a penalty, to this, where apparently we created 10 CCC and it still wasn't enough to score a single goal.

fm22updateftvmanutd.png

I don't understand the maths going on here- 10 clear cut chances + another 11 shots but an xg of 2.03? That suggests chances with an xg of less then 0.2 count as CCC?

20 minutes ago, KingCanary said:

I don't understand the maths going on here- 10 clear cut chances + another 11 shots but an xg of 2.03? That suggests chances with an xg of less then 0.2 count as CCC?

It's broken, look at the screenshot I posted up 

1 hour ago, Whufc10000 said:

fm22updateftvmanutd.png

Well, that is clearly evidence that the game is counting CCCs wrong, because the xG makes it obvious that you did not have 10 clear cut scoring chances. It is probably useful to know what those shots that counted as CCCs were.

Having checked it seems that the game is currently counting anything that is on target from a corner as a CCC. Which explains why you have so many. There is a bug report if you want to contribute to getting this one resolved. 

Edited by sporadicsmiles

Eesh. If 'major updates' are not going to fix regressions introduced at GA, can they at least not re-break something that was fixed between launch and now?

WTH, I have specific instructions for my CM though?

image.png.7f37268789ed4592806afe4a2d63b636.png

Oh, yes I have and they are still there :-S

image.png.44cf1abe85aa9471ed4d1fce239fc6bb.png

Preseason match - So all we did was create CCCs apparently and I've yet to really pay attention to or care about Xg but 3.74 if one of the higher totals I have seen. Watching the match on a combo or full and comprehensive and looking at the objective stats I know we dominated, but ya thanks ccc and xg

image.thumb.png.a6725923582620d73afcf28bbc3b5869.png

7 hours ago, CaptCanuck said:

Eesh. If 'major updates' are not going to fix regressions introduced at GA, can they at least not re-break something that was fixed between launch and now?

WTH, I have specific instructions for my CM though?

image.png.7f37268789ed4592806afe4a2d63b636.png

Oh, yes I have and they are still there :-S

image.png.44cf1abe85aa9471ed4d1fce239fc6bb.png

What are you talking about?

The highlighted role don't have any PIs hard coded. 

The PIs you add will provide those instructions.

PIs only will be represented in the first screen if they are hard coded in the role.

I have had by now since the latest patch to 21.3 exactly 3 penalties against my team that were visualy close but clearly outside the box according to 3D View (i try defensively to prevent the oponent to enter my box).

In one incident ball and attacker were outside the box but the attacker warped suddenly beyond the defender into the box (ball still outside) where he went down and the ref gave penalty.

The other 2 incidents where close but clearly outside the box and the attacker fell also outside the box to the ground and it still was penalty.

All penalties for my team so far were clearly inside the box.

Its a source of enragement and it would be nice if that could be fixed :)

56 minutes ago, Etebaer said:

I have had by now since the latest patch to 21.3 exactly 3 penalties against my team that were visualy close but clearly outside the box according to 3D View (i try defensively to prevent the oponent to enter my box).

In one incident ball and attacker were outside the box but the attacker warped suddenly beyond the defender into the box (ball still outside) where he went down and the ref gave penalty.

The other 2 incidents where close but clearly outside the box and the attacker fell also outside the box to the ground and it still was penalty.

All penalties for my team so far were clearly inside the box.

Its a source of enragement and it would be nice if that could be fixed :)

If you wish an issue like this to be fixed, you need to report it in the relevant Bugs forum thread with pkms of the matches and probably a save as well

В 23.02.2021 в 07:38, fabiogabriel сказал:

the question I ask is ... corrected the portuguese rules? is that from what I read, that is not mentioned. if it really stays the same, and see it being said that it's a known problem .. I can only conclude that they are playing with us.

What about them? I want to start my save in Portugal, could you clarify me what is wrong for current moment please?

16 часов назад, Whufc10000 сказал:

fm22updateftvmanutd.png

Things happen. IRL Example

https://1xbet.whoscored.com/Matches/1507969/Live/England-League-Cup-2020-2021-Brighton-Manchester-United

I deleted FM20 after AI top team lost 6-0 to AI underdog. Few weeks later AV won Liverpool IRL :) 

upd - CCC is nothing

Edited by Novem9