Football Manager 2021 Official Feedback Thread

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MLS still unplayable. A known issue for years still not fixed despite calls for it to be fixed more than ever this year. Might as well delete that league from the game if SI aren't interested in fixing it. Ah well, back to Europe.

3 минуты назад, KeegBCFC сказал:

MLS still unplayable. A known issue for years still not fixed despite calls for it to be fixed more than ever this year. Might as well delete that league from the game if SI aren't interested in fixing it. Ah well, back to Europe.

What kind of issue? I planned play MLS this year(

Edited by spiritdonkey

anyone know why i can't buy the in-game editor? it says:

"Downloadable Content
This content requires the base game Football Manager 2021 on Steam in order to play."

but i'm playing the game right now and it even says "In your library" on the Steam page...

1 minute ago, Artin said:

"Downloadable Content
This content requires the base game Football Manager 2021 on Steam in order to play."

but i'm playing the game right now and it even says "In your library" on the Steam page...

Others in this thread have bought it, so maybe try again after the rush dies down

2 minutes ago, Artin said:

"Downloadable Content

You can buy it in-game through "Downloads" on the main menu, but can't through the Steam store for some reason

3 minutes ago, spiritdonkey said:

What kind of issue? I planned play MLS this year(

6 minutes ago, TioPatinhax said:

why unplayable?

For years the AI has had major issues building a squad due to the wage cap rules. It ends up with some sides having squads of as little as 10 usually (this year Austin FC have a squad of 4 on the test save I just ran) which means they have to field greyed out players. SI know the issue exists. 

Just now, iAlwaysWin said:

I want to see the change list from beta to full version, is there any logical reason why i cant view this? kind of a kick in the teeth that payed £35 pound for early access beta.

There is no change list. This is the full release. 

Just now, anitamui said:

I CAN'T SEE THE PRE GAME EDITOR

As per the earlier post from Neil Brock - the editor is still propagating and should be with you shortly. You may find it beneficial to restart team, but if not it is a matter of patience. 

1 minute ago, iAlwaysWin said:

Yes and i want to see the change list from beta to full game so i know what changes have happened, does that seem like a big ask to you? 

You can put the dummy away - they've never released a changelist and won't change now

Just now, iAlwaysWin said:

Yes and i want to see the change list from beta to full game so i know what changes have happened, does that seem like a big ask to you? 

It would be nice to know, but it's not a huge killer. 

Just open the game and play it. There will be things you liked or didn't like from beta and playing will tell you how they are now.