Football Manager 2021 Official Feedback Thread

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, iAlwaysWin said:

Yes and i want to see the change list from beta to full game so i know what changes have happened, does that seem like a big ask to you? 

Why do you need to know this? Just play the game, any changes will become evident. 

Had a pointless glory save on the beta with Man City I was playing at 9:30 - reloaded it and there's a definite and significant decrease in player values and transfer values at the top end of the market. Some players dropped 20m or more during the reload and a single day of continue. 

11 minutes ago, iAlwaysWin said:

I want to see the change list from beta to full version, is there any logical reason why i cant view this? kind of a kick in the teeth that payed £35 pound for early access beta.

Feel the same. Seems fair to publish what has changed. So many people have feedback. 

1 minute ago, LucasBR said:

I know we will have loads of options regarding skins but why this year we won't have any dark skin from SI? I loved the dark skin default.

Maybe just to decrease the workload due to everyone having to work from home. Would be nice to have but maybe other aspects of the UI were deemed more crucial to focus on

10 minutes ago, StevehFC said:

Can't find the 21 editor on steam. 

You're not the only one Steve, I'm the same, it seems some can see it some can't, it's getting late and  have work in the morning, I'll check it tomorrow, bit bloody annoying TBH, why release the game when features aren't fully available.

12 minutes ago, iAlwaysWin said:

What you on about there is a change list there just not letting us see it, are you 9 years old?

Apparently you can't read. There is never a change list from Beta to Full Release. They would have fixed hundreads of bugs, some that were reported some that you guys didn't even know was there. It's in the first post of the thread. No change list. Forget the Beta exsisted. This is the offical game. 

My apologies for the basic question. 

Which editor is the free one? 

This is the one I want to use. I paid for an editor a few years ago and it was way too complex for me :)

Once I have downloaded the editor in steam will it automatically be in the game?

1 minute ago, Womaz said:

This is the one I want to use. I paid for an editor a few years ago and it was way too complex for me :)

Once I have downloaded the editor in steam will it automatically be in the game?

The in game editor is the paid for one.  Once downloaded there will be an icon on the top taskbar to show that it is live.

2 minutes ago, Womaz said:

The pre-game editor is the free one. It should appear in the Tools list on Steam but there are currently some users experiencing a delay 

1 minute ago, metal_guitarist said:

The pre-game editor is the free one. It should appear in the Tools list on Steam but there are currently some users experiencing a delay 

Thanks

Its the ingame editor I want then

It's quite difficult to give accurate feedback when there are no patch notes or release notes to tell us what has changed, so I'm going to reiterate my previous feedback that Brexit needs balancing with the rest of the game as it's currently not working.

Brexit's work permit system = good

Brexit's balance following work permit system = bad.

1 minute ago, Purple said:

Womaz the editor that appears in tools is a free editor called the pre game editor

Me personally, I wipe every injury from the DB so its a clean slate for every team.

Wrong quote, my bad!

Edited by calcal

3 minutes ago, Melwasul said:

A genuine question, why would anyone need pregame editor or ingame editor within minutes the game is out?

God knows, that & asking for patch notes are annoying, we never get patch notes for when the game comes out, ever 

4th minute of the first game & I see a DFK scored, so that looks like a change