Football Manager 2021 Official Feedback Thread

3 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

Anyone still without the pre-game editor - where did you buy your game from?

It has been released and should be there, but we did have an instance once whereby certain keys from a certain region didn't have the editor unlocked - if we can narrow this down we may be able to find a cause for this.

Either that, or it's just being slow to populate through Steam, which does sometimes happen when it's very busy as it is now. 

I am still waiting and I bought the game directly from Steam myself. 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• SI Staff

If you're still not seeing the editor(s) and in Steam try going to Steam settings > Downloads

Your Download Region might be what's factored into the propagation. Mine for example is set to UK - Manchester and I have it (yes I am staff, but I am on my own private machine right now).

I would recommend restarting Steam if you change this.

1 dakika önce, Supermercado99 said:

Same for me.

Mind you, the in-game editor is now showing as a purchase option in Steam when it wasn't an hour ago so that could be a good sign.

ige was available for me when full game was released. (turkey)

13 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

It has been released and should be there, but we did have an instance once whereby certain keys from a certain region didn't have the editor unlocked - if we can narrow this down we may be able to find a cause for this.

Either that, or it's just being slow to populate through Steam, which does sometimes happen when it's very busy as it is now. 

Thanks Neil. I bought the game on Steam in US-Los Angeles region. I still don't have the pre-game editor.

Edited by tyard89

4 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

I bought  through steam from the UK and still no editor 

7 minutes ago, Double0Seven said:

In baffled why they wouldn't add this. Like what purpose does it serve to not add this? Hope some skin can fix it.

Hope so, it's something I like to see too

Noticing a few weird striker decisions, like they'll be "in" & then play it backwards, I'll keep my eye on it 

3 minutes ago, Tony Garvey said:

If you're still not seeing the editor(s) and in Steam try going to Steam settings > Downloads

Your Download Region might be what's factored into the propagation. Mine for example is set to UK - Manchester and I have it (yes I am staff, but I am on my own private machine right now).

So to which Region you recommend to change it? 

Im from Israel and right now the selected Region is "Israel" and still no editor for me 

4 dakika önce, Tony Garvey said:

my download region was "Turkey - Izmir" and changed it to "UK - Manchester" and "UK - London" but it's still not available on "tools" list. 

5 minutes ago, Tony Garvey said:

Mine said Manchester England but now i changed it to London but still nothing

6 minutes ago, Tony Garvey said:

Tony, I've tried it but still no luck :(

1 minute ago, Azrael said:

So far I've tried changing the download location in Steam to UK - Manchester and I've tried restarting Steam many times but still the pre-game editor doesn't appear for me :(

Same here i've just done all that as well  i've changed it to London where i'm from but still nothing

Edited by jckc221013jamie

• Administrators

Okay we think we've found the cause for the pre-game editor not showing up for some of you - can you all please try again now? Again may be worth restarting Steam (hopefully just this one last time)!

1 minute ago, Neil Brock said:

Okay we think we've found the cause for the pre-game editor not showing up for some of you - can you all please try again now? Again may be worth restarting Steam (hopefully just this one last time)!

yup it showed here , when it didn't before 

1 minute ago, Neil Brock said:

Just restarted after you made this - Still don't show up sadly. 

3 minutes ago, Azrael said:

So far I've tried changing the download location in Steam to UK - Manchester and I've tried restarting Steam many times but still the pre-game editor doesn't appear for me :(

Holy cow! it's finally appeared for me! :D

2 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

Yup, it's working now...

4 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

No mate its still not there

7 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

It's working now for me in Australia. Thanks for your efforts, much appreciated.

7 minuti fa, Neil Brock ha scritto:

a40821366191f4dc5571b54e57cd09e0.png

Still can't see anything. I'm from Italy.
I already restart everything, what I can try? 

8 dakika önce, Neil Brock said:

yes! it's available for me now! (location: turkey / purchased from steam)

now it's time to get rid of turkish super league's silly foreign player rules for coming years. 

1 minute ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

So I am the Holland manager but for some reason I am getting French Internationals like Kurt Zouma, Raphael Varane etc come up as suggestions to call up and are on my national pool for some reason.

Where do I report this bug ?

image.thumb.png.1e49b6a0696a6ae5bccf79cef48315c7.png

image.thumb.png.610c7c6ef313b5896de677e0d383cdea.png

They aren't in the Holland squad when I check though.

The Interactions subforum would be probably the one to report in