TV Broadcast fot League fixtures

NeutralNormie

I have created a Swiss pyramid, everything works fine but the Top league(Super League) should have all of it's fixtures on TV, is there a way to ensure this? I have toyed around with TV Rules in League schedule but only some matches get TV broadcast.

Edited by NeutralNormie

4 hours ago, davie77 said:

If you want EVERY fixture to be televised it works that way:

Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.0668e70a183e03dd6d61243ea5dc6b6b.jpg

So i dont need to configure any TV DATES underneath LEAGUE SCHEDULE? If i change TV TYPE in the LEAGUE SETTINGS to Satellite will make all of my fixtures get televised?

vor 32 Minuten schrieb Theodoros Yiorkas:

So i dont need to configure any TV DATES underneath LEAGUE SCHEDULE? If i change TV TYPE in the LEAGUE SETTINGS to Satellite will make all of my fixtures get televised?

Exactly! 

I have another problem. I create a new nation rules for Cyprus and i almost finish everything but i have a small problem. I use offset dates for my league fixtures to play half fixtures on Saturdays and half fixtures on Sundays with different times. In the Cypriot Second Division there are 18 teams so every week there are 9 games and i configure them 5 fixtures on Saturdays and 4 fixtures on Sundays but i want to set 2 fixtures on Saturdays to be televised and 2 fixtures on Sundays to be televised and i think i tried almost everything but it doesnt work. Can you help me please? :D