Relegate 10 clubs from 3 divisions

scythian12

Hi

I want to get 10 clubs relegated from 3 sub-divisions - each with a single, championship / table stage. In each regional division 3 clubs get relegated + the worst 4th last across the three divisions goes along with them. Apparently, there is a way to relegate this additional club in this same stage, without an extra relegation stage (that's how I did it until now - extra stage under the main competition, transfer the three 4th-last clubs with their standings to a "mini-table", no games played, one club gets relegated from here - not the neatest solution though and the program was adamant on introducing a playoff if two teams were on the same points, despite ranking criteria defined - goal diff, goals away from home etc.).

Am 25.4.2021 um 17:23 schrieb scythian12:

Hi

I want to get 10 clubs relegated from 3 sub-divisions - each with a single, championship / table stage. In each regional division 3 clubs get relegated + the worst 4th last across the three divisions goes along with them. Apparently, there is a way to relegate this additional club in this same stage, without an extra relegation stage (that's how I did it until now - extra stage under the main competition, transfer the three 4th-last clubs with their standings to a "mini-table", no games played, one club gets relegated from here - not the neatest solution though and the program was adamant on introducing a playoff if two teams were on the same points, despite ranking criteria defined - goal diff, goals away from home etc.).

Only if your three subdivisions are divided into 3 groups as one league. Otherwise not.

• 2 weeks later...